• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I shall throw a dice to determine where Meta knight pops in and the level of dignity with which he does so

In the Jungle, Inkling was attacked by Bowser's army. Joker, Paula, Prompto, and Noctus came to the rescue, but Bowser was able to grab Inkling and leave with her. The others were trying to figure out how to help her. Joker used his Persona to free Inkling and attack Bowser's airships.

Sora, Pokey, and Pichu just escaped the Primid-infested factory on the floating island.

In the Forest, Samus, Peach, and Pikachu are resting in Samus's gunship and figuring out their course of action.

On the coast near Beachside Town, Pyra/Mythra, Toon Link, and Pit are trying to help Jeff, who they found collapsed, and figure out their own course of action.

In Console City, Snake just barely escaped a bunch of wannabe bounty hunters, and just had a run-in with Steve and Kefka.

Roxas is at the Ruins. The character is open for interaction.

Sephiroth is raiding the Military Base to get Jenova. Isabelle woke up at the Base and fled for her life until she found Doomguy's sarcophagus.

Captain Falcon, Yoshi, and Shadow have just met in the Jungle.

In the Jungle, Inkling was attacked by Bowser's army. Joker, Paula, Prompto, and Noctus came to the rescue, but Bowser was able to grab Inkling and leave with her. The others were trying to figure out how to help her. Joker used his Persona to free Inkling and attack Bowser's airships.

Sora, Pokey, and Pichu just escaped the Primid-infested factory on the floating island.

In the Forest, Samus, Peach, and Pikachu are resting in Samus's gunship and figuring out their course of action.

On the coast near Beachside Town, Pyra/Mythra, Toon Link, and Pit are trying to help Jeff, who they found collapsed, and figure out their own course of action.

In Console City, Snake just barely escaped a bunch of wannabe bounty hunters, and just had a run-in with Steve and Kefka.

Roxas is at the Ruins. The character is open for interaction.

Sephiroth is raiding the Military Base to get Jenova. Isabelle woke up at the Base and fled for her life until she found Doomguy's sarcophagus.

Captain Falcon, Yoshi, and Shadow have just met in the Jungle.
Ruins it is!
Please bear with the nat 1 falling spanish knight.
Can he have a spanish guitar?
PRetty please!

Meta Knight can have a Spanish guitar, and Dark Pit can have a Greek mandolin!

As for accents, I like to imagine Toon Link (and WW characters in general) having Irish and Scottish accents! Toon Link doesn't speak much because he's self-conscious! XD

I considered RPing Pit with a Greek accent for funsies (and to play off on the "Not fluent in English, can't read it" thing), but I opted not to.

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Link, Samus, DK, Pit, and Bowser once cameoed in a Tetris game and played in a band!
1669255740014.png

Time for the Smash Bros to start a garage band

They also cameoed in F-1 Race for the Gameboy! It's a little hard to see, but I love how Pit is scowling lol
1669256551955.png

lead singer has a lot of options tbh

jumping back to a topic from earlier today, i must apologize again to inkling for this being her "savior"

tbh i like to hc that joker would see inkling in the same way he sees futaba (totally not because they look alike). so he'd see her as a younger sister of sorts and just generally be protective over maybe he let's her try a "real gun" sometime

sora and pit singing duo asap! all sora's training with ariel has prepared him for this moment

Joker x Inkling OTP! : P j/k

Sora and Pit singing duet when? XD
Ahdjsofsh I don’t think Ann would be all that happy if Joker cheated on her with a squid 🦑 plus I actually have another character in mind for Agent Three to fawn over (Not someone in the smash roster mind you, a character from their own game)

tbh i like to hc that joker would see inkling in the same way he sees futaba (totally not because they look alike). so he'd see her as a younger sister of sorts and just generally be protective over maybe he let's her try a "real gun" sometime

Splat Tim intensifies
1669259412848.jpeg

Ahdjsofsh I don’t think Ann would be all that happy if Joker cheated on her with a squid
definitely would not be winning boyfriend of the year if he did that no harem route today for mr. jokey boi
Splat Tim intensifies
1669259171915.jpeg
OMG HE DOES IT god one of my fav splatoon memes fr but i do thing there was a comic with this concept actually and it turned into splat tim. i gotta find it now

Too bad there aren't many high-quality videos of Antony Del Rio singing! Now I'd like to hear him in a duet with Haley Joel Osment!

joker gave his gun once to inkling and the splat timification happened so he has been forbid from doing it again. actually, he's probably been forbidden from handing his gun to any of the smash characters younger than him because he'd let them see it whenever he was asked probably uses the excuse that it technically a fake gun and shouldn't do any harm, but nobody buys that bullshit since he can clearly shoot it. he refuses to explain his secrets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back