• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Woo! An immediate T'ink/Pit post! I was struck with inspiration lol

Fudjdhdkdk all the royals get together to hold a ball dancing class for everyone with mixed results.

Zel’s gonna be fine when it comes to traditional ball room dance but all my other characters would be in trouble. Poor Isabelle’s so short that whoever’s gonna be her partner is probably gonna have a hurt back from having to bend down to reach her level lmao.

Zelda and Pittoo are practicing their dance routine, with Pittoo taking it very seriously because they're going into a dangerous area and they have to be as authentic as possible, and he wants to one-up Pit on the dance floor. I see Zelda giggling and trying to get Dark Pit to not take rehearsal so seriously!

I can see Pit and Pyra having fun with the lessons and practices. Lol he tries to teach Mythra the dances but she gets too impatient and frustrated, and they end up stepping on each other's feet!

Toon Link can be Isabelle's partner! 8D

No worries for Layton! He knows how to ballroom dance and could probably help with lessons!

I've just realized my tendency to describe Pit's facial expressions using weather similes.

Now I've had a silly thought- Sora trying to ballroom dance in a dress while also still wearing his clown ass shoes not only a tripping hazard, but what a fashion disaster

Now I've had a silly thought- Sora trying to ballroom dance in a dress while also still wearing his clown ass shoes not only a tripping hazard, but what a fashion disaster
Just to visualize it take this legit 2 minute memery doodle
sillysora.png

Just to visualize it take this legit 2 minute memery doodle
sillysora.png
Chskdidhskf omfg look at him

Screw collecting the pillars to beat lunaris all the cast needs to do is force him to see Sora wearing this and he’d probably quit on the spot. What’s the point of ruling the universe if a fashion travesty like that is allowed to exist in it/j

Dhskskfbs but all jokes aside now I’m just imagining him dancing in the ballroom sounding like the SpongeBob walk sound effect lmao

Chskdidhskf omfg look at him

Screw collecting the pillars to beat lunaris all the cast needs to do is force him to see Sora wearing this and he’d probably quit on the spot. What’s the point of ruling the universe if a fashion travesty like that is allowed to exist in it/j

Dhskskfbs but all jokes aside now I’m just imagining him dancing in the ballroom sounding like the SpongeBob walk sound effect lmao

Sora’s peak fashion is too powerful it destroys evil itself

Omg I hate that I feel that is so accurate LMAO Also oml why do people make 10 hour videos like this

Inb4 Sora becomes a magical girl lmao..
I mean he has the talking animal sidekicks, multiple flashy magical transformations that give him new clothing and unique powers, and most importantly a whole lot of sparkly attacks and morals about the power of friendship. The boy's already a magical girl no question about it/hj

Lunaris: *sees Sora's shoes with his gown* WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOSE??

This is probably why Sora is part of Snake's team (someone's gotta unlock doors!) and not the distraction team lol The reason the Smash Bros. get away later is because Lunaris is still dwelling on Sora's bad fashion. I guess it DID work as a distraction!

Had a thought of Pittoo catching the eye of many a young dancer at the masquerade, what with his dark, aloof, and mysterious demeanor; as well as his performance on the dance floor with Zelda. Lol some ask Zelda if he's single and how they can catch his attention XD

Last edited:
I mean he has the talking animal sidekicks, multiple flashy magical transformations that give him new clothing and unique powers, and most importantly a whole lot of sparkly attacks and morals about the power of friendship. The boy's already a magical girl no question about it/hj
While at work I was thinking about how funny it'd be if Sora's presence causes the other SSB, and just folks around him in general, to break out into song Disney-style. They don't think about it at all; it just happens unprompted!

Roxas and Zelda are enjoying a ride in the King of Red Lions when suddenly the Koopas start using their shells as drums, a few Koroks play various stringed instruments, and the Cheep-cheeps, Flickies, frogs, and other critters start singing "Kiss the Girl"!

Roxas: SORA!

Sora: *from a distance* Roxas, I promise, I didn't do anything!

While at work I was thinking about how funny it'd be if Sora's presence causes the other SSB, and just folks around him in general, to break out into song Disney-style. They don't think about it at all; it just happens unprompted!

Roxas and Zelda are enjoying a ride in the King of Red Lions when suddenly the Koopas start using their shells as drums, a few Koroks play various stringed instruments, and the Cheep-cheeps, Flickies, frogs, and other critters start singing "Kiss the Girl"!

Roxas: SORA!

Sora: *from a distance* Roxas, I promise, I didn't do anything!
its a musical pandemic! hdskdhdkf after reading this my mind immediately went to a pair of fighters (Maybe Pit and Mythra or whoever would be a funny duo) suddenly singing this for a dash of Disney Channel flavor lmao

Last edited:
XD I can easily see that being Mythra and Pit LOL

I know Peach is having some relationship angst in the RP, but I can still see her doing this:

Crazy Hand shenanigans: everyone speaks in song! The curse breaks when someone ends a line with the word orange.

And of course we’ll also need our villain song! I’m thinking Bowser and Kamek could sing Gaston’s song from beauty and the beast, it’d be a perfect transition going from Peach singing about true love to Bowser bemoaning why she doesn’t love him lmao

It might be odd to imagine Dark Pit singing this one, what with it being so energetic and upbeat, but I'd like to imagine he's alone so he's letting loose. And he's still a Pit!

I've never watched the Lion Guard. I discovered the songs while listening to TLK music.

I can easily picture Pit singing this! Maybe to a baby toad or koopa, or another younger fighter like Lucas?

"I was once about your size, a little angel, who'd have guessed?
Here I am today, surpise! Among the Smash Bros. best!"

Last edited:
This probably fits more than just Byleth but given in 3H he literally is training his students for combat, I have to offer this song

And of course we’ll also need our villain song! I’m thinking Bowser and Kamek could sing Gaston’s song from beauty and the beast, it’d be a perfect transition going from Peach singing about true love to Bowser bemoaning why she doesn’t love him lmao

Lol I was also thinking Beauty and the Beast for Bowser!

I'm not a fan of the live remake of BatB, but this song always gets a snicker out of me because of the, "Now I know she'll never leave me, even as she runs away!" lyric. Bowser is in a really dramatic mood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back