• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Makes sense given how many characters you have currently and how much effort you put into each post for each character.
And somehow I don't feel overwhelmed or demotivated. Actually feel quite the opposite which is why I'm confident in handling how many characters I have let's hope that doesn't come to bite me in the ass but also the effort I put in is pretty on par with how I usually write for rps except Joker. He is far above my usual rn All in all, I just love writing for all these characters very much so I'm just hoping I am doing them justice

But also on the topic of Byleth, I can now share the doodle I did the other day of him purely based off the ball idea cuz my brain thought it was necessary but yeah, figured throwing him in Sothis' regalia would be fitting for the ball
bylethdress.png

And somehow I don't feel overwhelmed or demotivated. Actually feel quite the opposite which is why I'm confident in handling how many characters I have let's hope that doesn't come to bite me in the ass but also the effort I put in is pretty on par with how I usually write for rps except Joker. He is far above my usual rn All in all, I just love writing for all these characters very much so I'm just hoping I am doing them justice

But also on the topic of Byleth, I can now share the doodle I did the other day of him purely based off the ball idea cuz my brain thought it was necessary but yeah, figured throwing him in Sothis' regalia would be fitting for the ball
bylethdress.png
He looks snazzy

I know what I want to do with Pittoo, it’s just deciding where to put him. I’d really like to put him with Snake’s group, but it’s a large party and they’re underground. He could end up with Daisy so she has a partner (poor girl’s gonna have her hands full!), or even with Sora’s group, but I’d like to have a chance to RP with other players.

It would be funny if the reason he decided to attend the reunion was to get away from the girls (Viridi and Phosphora) only to end up with Daisy or Team Samus!

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, SheepKing! 🙌
Lmao yeah he do be snazzy. It's purely based on this

Happy early birthday! ^^
Dhdifhslfjekf Thank you so muchhhhh 😭😭😭😭😭

It would be funny if the reason he decided to attend the reunion was to get away from the girls (Viridi and Phosphora) only to end up with Daisy or Team Samus!
Fhdkfjdof he could be their emotional support emo 🖤⛓️🥀

I think a Pichu might be up, I try to get a post out for him this weekend 😅 (Which’ll also be my borthday funfact 🎂)
Happy birthday, Sheep. Hope you have a good time.

I know what I want to do with Pittoo, it’s just deciding where to put him. I’d really like to put him with Snake’s group, but it’s a large party and they’re underground. He could end up with Daisy so she has a partner (poor girl’s gonna have her hands full!), or even with Sora’s group, but I’d like to have a chance to RP with other players.

I'd say plop him with Daisy, so we're not bloating any ongoing scenes. But it's up to you.

Oml I see harem talks lmao. Me, having the most harem'd character in Joker, avoiding harems with him like the plague like it's funny until people actually believe it's part of his personality and then it's oof

Oml I see harem talks lmao. Me, having the most harem'd character in Joker, avoiding harems with him like the plague like it's funny until people actually believe it's part of his personality and then it's oof
Ik the feeling. They'll never let you live it down 😔

Who needs a harem when you’ve got an awesome gf, a talking cat that turns into a car, and a rag tag team of friends 😎😎😎

One of the male fighters: Stuck with all those lovely ladies?? Dark Pit, you lucky sunnuvagun!

Pittoo: No! NOT LUCKY! You know what it’s like being trapped with all those girls, especially when they’re on THAT time of month AT THE SAME TIME?? FTS I’m OUT!

Ik the feeling. They'll never let you live it down 😔
They really don't. Like yeah, I think the consequences of Joker getting beat up on Valentine's Day for the player picking to do a "harem route" are funny, but oml I've seen people say that's what he's like and I just die inside. They just portray him as only a ladykiller and it's so sad

Who needs a harem when you’ve got an awesome gf, a talking cat that turns into a car, and a rag tag team of friends 😎😎😎
It's true. He doesn't need a harem when he's got the power of friendship

Yeah I always got the feeling Joker is more than that honestly I know I haven’t played persona. I know he has a depth. I enjoy that

It’s why I stay away from the KI fandom. All it is is DURR HURR PIT IS STUPID LOL content. I’m talking Ralph Wiggums level of stupid. Or they portray him as a wimp who’s easily pushed around.

I do find that, generally, old school KI fans tend to hate it too, so I guess there’s that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back