• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
That was a fun one to read!

I can imagine Stefan to be the type who would eat a fermented eyeball if only to freak out those around him. He's had to choke down awful potions and medicines all his life; what's a fermented eyeball to him? XD

View attachment 1159089
I can already see Stefan doing this with the eyeball just for the extra fun of it lmao:
a2cff6bc5fbf342595a77846b60212a8.gif

I can already see Stefan doing this with the eyeball just for the extra fun of it lmao:
a2cff6bc5fbf342595a77846b60212a8.gif
I can see it being like the scene at the end of the episode where the real Kakyoin did the cherry trick lol

Stefan: Master, are you going to eat that eye? After all those weeks of eating Bitter Leaf and Fermented Eyeball Stew, I seem to have acquired a taste for them. May I have it?"

Agahnim: (*pushes the bowl towards Stefan*)

Stefan: Thank you. (*casually juggles the eyeball on his tongue*) Oh look, Master: cuccos in flight.

Agahnim: 🤨😑😮‍💨

I can see it being like the scene at the end of the episode where the real Kakyoin did the cherry trick lol

Stefan: Master, are you going to eat that eye? After all those weeks of eating Bitter Leaf and Fermented Eyeball Stew, I seem to have acquired a taste for them. May I have it?"

Agahnim: (*pushes the bowl towards Stefan*)

Stefan: Thank you. (*casually juggles the eyeball on his tongue*) Oh look, Master: cuccos in flight.

Agahnim: 🤨😑😮‍💨
Damn, doing all these wholesome stories between the two is really beginning to bump me out knowing how they'll both eventually be overcome by evil 😭

Damn, doing all these wholesome stories between the two is really beginning to bump me out knowing how they'll both eventually be overcome by evil 😭
It's like Anakin and Ahsoka in Star Wars: The Clone Wars: their relationship is very wholesome, but we all know how it must end.

With the Night Dragon's Curse and the abuse from Agahnim/Ganon, Stefan stood little chance! I suppose Shiri could be seen as that last spark of goodness and humanity still within Lunaris.

Bro that’s so amazing I’m in awe of your talent. Pichu! Seph and Pichu! Cia too adorbs! 🥺

Hjjjjdf Seph would be insulted if anyone tried to cosplay as him. I have a head canon he’s critical of those who try to be him. lol, with Pichu he finds it flattering not to mention adorable

Ploegy Ploegy Do you have a ps4? If so I think I recommended Wild Arms 1 to you before. Hehe such a good game for it being for the ps1. To be honest I prefer the 1st and original over its PlayStation 2 remake and the other games in the series.

I felt the series tanked at Wild Arms 4 my gripe with the game is how badly written the ending was. You think the main cast with how they formed a strong bond after adversity they faced together and the crap they’ve been through post game. Especially..

Like.. Jude lost his mom in a horrific way and Raquel acted like a mother figure to him through the game. You think they’re family at that point. Jude, Yulie, Arnaud, Raquel. Raquel explicitly saying she has a terminal illness that’s incurable. Then the ending happened.. they don’t see each other again after going their separate ways. Raquel gets together, they to fall for each other in the game, she marries Arnaud and has a daughter. She dies from her illness. None of them visit.. unlike WA4, WA1 Jack and Rudy go on their own but Princess Cecilia is ‘ like lol you’re not thinking on adventures without me’ [/SPOILERS]

I won’t go on a rant about wild arms 2.. how unfair a certain super boss is. The reward is.. crap too. The sheriff star is the best one in the series for what it does

Bro that’s so amazing I’m in awe of your talent. Pichu! Seph and Pichu! Cia too adorbs! 🥺

Hjjjjdf Seph would be insulted if anyone tried to cosplay as him. I have a head canon he’s critical of those who try to be him. lol, with Pichu he finds it flattering not to mention adorable
Aksnefnkskw thank you so much! I'm really glad yall like my art ☺️
Lmao Pichu has now stolen Cia and Sephiroth's powers, making him the most powerful entity of all time 😆

Pichu is an exception lol, I had a thought of Cia and Sephiroth taking Pichu trick-or-treating for Halloween. Pichu has the Masamune and concerned parents are asking if it's a real sword!
Sephiroth: "Your question angers me. Of course it is real. Only the best for Pichu."
Parent: "That's not very safe at all!"
Cia: "Oh, shut up, Pichu is a big boy, why, he's already helped us conquer and destroy civilizations months before this, haven't you, Pichu?"
Pichu: "😇"

Aksnefnkskw thank you so much! I'm really glad yall like my art ☺️
Lmao Pichu has now stolen Cia and Sephiroth's powers, making him the most powerful entity of all time 😆

Pichu is an exception lol, I had a thought of Cia and Sephiroth taking Pichu trick-or-treating for Halloween. Pichu has the Masamune and concerned parents are asking if it's a real sword!
Sephiroth: "Your question angers me. Of course it is real. Only the best for Pichu."
Parent: "That's not very safe at all!"
Cia: "Oh, shut up, Pichu is a big boy, why, he's already helped us conquer and destroy civilizations months before this, haven't you, Pichu?"
Pichu: "😇"
And I had a silly thought Sephiroth’s theme annd Cia’s always playing with them and Pichu around.
Seph: He deserves an orchestra with Latin lyrics. Only the best for Pichu. Got a problem with that?
Hhojse he gets offended by people calling masamune fake!! XD don’t get him going putting his own biases into Pichu against goody two shoes types in Aerith’s case too!!

Sephiroth: You see that blonde guy with the stupid chocobo hair style? He’s our enemy, troll him. > : D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back