• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Oroshi

What about me?
(Note: This all consists of original characters, made by ourselves so we have a wider choice, including your chosen abilities. I do not care if you are female or male; and LGBGTQIA+ I do allow ‘ships’.)

Rules for this RP::
  • No OP (Over-powering).
  • Be respectful to other people.
  • Be descriptive, not like ‘lazy writing’.
  • Must be in the LGBGTQIA+.

Information about the RP (What you’ll have to respond with)::
  • Name.
  • Full character description (Looks).
  • Age.
  • Abilities (Up to 4, with their meanings).
  • Traits.
  • A bit of a backstory.
  • Villain / Neutral / Hero?
  • Other Information (that others need to know).

My description (You can use this as sort of an example)::
  • Name:: Cooper. Age: 19 (For RP). Height: 5’11. Sexuality: Pan-Sexual. Hair: Curly, light brown (Short sides, longer top). Eye color: Brown and light blue (Heterochromia).
  • Abilities:: 1) Invisibility (Disappears and appears at random times with a quick thought). 2) Shapeshift (Physically transformed through an inherently superhuman ability, divine intervention, demonic manipulation, sorcery, spells or having inherited the ability.) 3) Illusion awareness (The user is completely aware at all times of the true reality around them, potentially seeing through optical and/or mental illusions that others attempt to deceive them with.)
  • Traits:: I am a pretty shy person, but have a sense of over-protectiveness. I like to only be around a few people, and large groups considering that it overwhelms me. I show a bit of stubbornness, and childishness. I show much affection to the ones I’m close to.
  • More of a hero, but neutral.

More: We’re all basically college ages (18-20) and going to a school called NorthOak. If you are interested, you can just DM me, with your information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back