• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Super Heroes (or anything else you want to do)

Grimwulf

Hi, names Tye. Don't let my small post count fool you. I've used other sites then this one for years now and a lot of my stories here are done through PM. So I have some experience to say the least :)

As the title says I'm in the mood for some super hero stories. They can be in a completely made up world or they can be in either the DC or Marvel universe. I ask that my partners follow some basic rules.

1.) Post at least 3 paragraphs. I know that might sound like a lot but if it's a good story with two good writers then it will feel like it's nothing.

2.) Please use correct grammar and spelling. The one thing that kills the mood for me is bad spelling. Not everyone is perfect and I make mistakes and that's fine, but I don't like it when every other sentence has misspelled words and misused grammar.

3.) Don't be afraid to throw in a plot twist and move the story along. One person shouldn't have to do all the work in a story.

4.) Romance is a good thing to add to a story. It gives characters a new side. I just don't want it to be the main aspect of the story. Also make it believable. One character can't be madly in love with another as soon as they meet. That takes time in real life to know.

So onto the actual stories. Like I said I'm in the mood for super heroes but I'm always open for other ideas that have nothing to do with this. I only play OC's. I'm horrible at trying to play a character that already exist and I find no fun in it. You're more then welcome to play canon or OC. I don't want to write out any plots because I want to leave that up to planning with someone who is interested. I will say one thing though, I really really want to do a green lantern story. Besides that I have no preferences.

Feel free to PM me if you interested. If not then happy hunting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back