• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy

I’m definitely interested!

Do villains go to the school too or are they out and about?

Last edited:
I’m definitely interested!

Do villains go to the school too or are they out and about?
They go to the school but they can’t run around creating chaos or the get expelled. The villains that do go are either trying to learn weaknesses of there future villains or learning how to use there Powers

In 2093 people began to acquire superpowers. It was unknown how and still remains unknown. Because of this, crime rates went up significantly. But in 2095, mankind's first superhero made his debut. One after another criminals were captured by him. He was the one that let humanity know, he was the leader of humanity's rebellion against evil. In 2098, more superheroes began to appear. As the years came so did the superheroes. But the first superhero was still stronger and better than the rest. They titled him, "Beacon of Hope" and he was the greatest hero of his time.

The government decided to make being a superhero an actual occupation that you need a license for. Not only that but they built a school dedicated to teaching children about how to become superheroes and hone their abilities. And that school is called Super Hero Academy.

Admission age for school is 13.

Ok so I really wanted to make my own supernatural school roleplay and this is what I came up with. I know it is very bland and basic but hopefully with the help of who's interested we can make interesting arcs and events that happen to make this roleplay unique.

is this still open can i still join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back