• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
But digital and traditional are very different mediums, both requiring different skills unique to each. I don’t think digital was meant to replace traditional
But idk
Art is art and the limits of one medium are not the limits of others. In that sense all forms are necessary and none are better than others. But please don’t judge me based on that shitty sketch I did for shits n giggles lmao I was tryna be funny!

Art is art and the limits of one medium are not the limits of others. In that sense all forms are necessary and none are better than others. But please don’t judge me based on that shitty sketch I did for shits n giggles lmao I was tryna be funny!
Lmao mine was shite too I have one that’s slightly better but I’ve been working on it for m o n t h s like an idiot lol

Am not, but honestly, people won't tell their kids about a hero that runs around more naked then clothed on valentines day since they want to protect their kids
If people wanted to protect their kids they wouldn’t have them knocking on strangers doors for candy every October and teaching kids to leave milk and cookies for the guy who knows if you’re naughty or nice and sneaks into your house while you’re sleeping every December

If people wanted to protect their kids they wouldn’t have them knocking on strangers doors for candy every October and teaching kids to leave milk and cookies for the guy who knows if you’re naughty or nice and sneaks into your house while you’re sleeping every December
Oof mood
If you want a clever satire on innocence vs. common sense look up ‘The History Teacher’ it’s a poem by a Billy Collins

Additionally I feel like sheltering children has all but (bc ofc there are things they should wait to know) become a ridiculous debate. Some parents are like ‘We gOtTa sHeLtEr oUr cHiLdReN FrOm tHe gAyS’cwhen really we just wanna exist
There’s a line between reasonable ‘wait until you’re older’ and ridiculous obnoxious sheltering. And it’s not too very fine

Oh but for those of you who don’t play Overwatch that drawing was supposed to be an attempt at a mash up between these two video game characters 539D3C40-4CA1-4EE3-9897-A25564E15821.jpeg978EADC7-D55B-46ED-988C-FE1173AB3A35.jpeg
The only one in the game with wings and the only one who uses a bow

Additionally I feel like sheltering children has all but (bc ofc there are things they should wait to know) become a ridiculous debate. Some parents are like ‘We gOtTa sHeLtEr oUr cHiLdReN FrOm tHe gAyS’cwhen really we just wanna exist
There’s a line between reasonable ‘wait until you’re older’ and ridiculous obnoxious sheltering. And it’s not too very fine
You digressed, no?

Edit: never played over watch. I thought your pic was a Cupid reference hah

Geez this died faster than I could blink... I would make a teacher to continue but I don't even know where to begin :C
Same all I can think of since the next stop was training someone else takes over which is something I wanted to make. A sparing drunk teacher xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back