• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hahaha Adam doesn’t want to have a crush on anyone on account of him being a dangerous villain
I understand. A conflict between his past, himself and feelings. It is hard, but the fact remains: One cannot help whom one falls in love for~

And if he still refuses that's fine. She will still try to at least befriend him or something good.

I understand. A conflict between his past, himself and feelings. It is hard, but the fact remains: One cannot help whom one falls in love for~

And if he still refuses that's fine. She will still try to at least befriend him or something good.

No, one certainly cannot! Cupid’s arrows are ever accurate!

Adam’s may not want a girl, but he’s not a eunuch lmao. He knows he shouldn’t and he knows it may not end well. Ultimately though, love is the most basic of all instincts

No, one certainly cannot! Cupid’s arrows are ever accurate!

Adam’s may not want a girl, but he’s not a eunuch lmao. He knows he shouldn’t and he knows it may not end well. Ultimately though, love is the most basic of all instincts
Awe~ unless he pulls the arrow out and starts a fight with cupid and complains to the higher ups then gosh damn you must really be opposed xD

I feel like you don’t know great art! Does it need more body hair? I can add more hair!

Omg please tell me you understand it’s satirical humor lol

But digital and traditional are very different mediums, both requiring different skills unique to each. I don’t think digital was meant to replace traditional
But idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back