• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Angel vs Lisa, you insane? Angel is super irritated with the younger girl and probably has more battle experience

Angel vs Lisa, you insane? Angel is super irritated with the younger girl and probably has more battle experience
I DID say it was random lol so maybe the gods of fate are insane hahaha but if Lisa can clone herself even half as well as Naruto, even pre shipuden, Angel would do best not to underestimate the lil ginger snap

If there’s anything you’d like to learn about a guy who refuses to lie, the best bet is to have John ask! Or hey, you could do the mind r@p3 thing lol

I never talk about the characters details in OOC it serves no purpose for me. I like having my handles speak/think for themselves

If you need to read a characters mind, just put it in your post and I won’t ignore it. I understand that John can read minds casually to perceive surface thoughts, and that with prolonged concentration he can actually dig

Edit: is there a range tho?

If you need to read a characters mind, just put it in your post and I won’t ignore it. I understand that John can read minds casually to perceive surface thoughts, and that with prolonged concentration he can actually dig

Edit: is there a range tho?
WOW you know my oc I’m VERY impressed and greatful you actually took the time to do that and respect it, Thank you buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back