• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ok thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm I think you won the crush part xD but first we shall find out if Bernice actually likes Florian. For all she knows its a dud which is why I'm trying to interact with all the characters see if she likes them or not or it fits her. I'm starting to slide more on Adam. Maybe this can add a little drama xD and Evelyn actually hooks with Florian G4hardcore G4hardcore
LOL this is exciting. I was wondering if there was going to be a love triangle with Eve, Bernice, and Adam but then I thought maybe G4hardcore G4hardcore didn't want to fall in love with their own character. I enjoy playing matchmaker~

I'm almost always right when it comes to love. It's a... hidden power. Adam's character is just so alluring with his bad boy attitude, I have some kind of sick obsession with bad boys, and he catching all the women lol sorryzaxenIstillloveyoubby
Lol Badboys are every girl's weakness and if not its cause they've ran into one at some point and didn't like it

Although rpers generally never make characters that fall in love with each other.

Someone once did, but I declined them. It prevents interractions with the other rpers

I love a good bad boy romance. I love a good romance period. I feel like if you're of the high school age, or at least your characters are, they're gonna end up getting together cause that's just what high schoolers do. AND if people can't interact with others and maintain a romance people should work on it.

I love a good bad boy romance. I love a good romance period. I feel like if you're of the high school age, or at least your characters are, they're gonna end up getting together cause that's just what high schoolers do. AND if people can't interact with others and maintain a romance people should work on it.
Seeing everyone's powers and only base it on that. Which characters be perfect for each other(ignore the ship here for a moment)

Honestly this is my first love interaction. My characters never got shipped with someone else. The Rp itself would end before it even started so I never got the chance and I really do enjoy taking my time and developing a characters love. But not so many have the patience. ): the closest I've gotten is my bestfriend but I haven't Rped with her in two years.

Seeing everyone's powers and only base it on that. Which characters be perfect for each other(ignore the ship here for a moment)
Well my dear lets list them. We have:

• Fire
  • Electricity
  • Water
  • Ice
  • Air
  • Shadow
  • Teleportation
  • Ice
  • Sound
  • Mind reading
  • Earth
  • Shapeshifting
  • Cloning

(Idk. I'm usually more of opposites attract xD like fire and water, air with earth, mind reading with sound, or ice and fire, electricity and shadow maybe electric with earth. There are many possibilities)

I would say still Portia x Zaxen for their fire powers. Adam x Maria for the soundproof wall combo. Angel x Kazama because they both can move things with their powers. Eve x Florian because they can both fly. John x Kama because Kama will be able to hold someone down while John probes their mind. Bernice x Jacob because he can teleport her to anyone in need of healing waters.

I don't know who else would be a good fit for eachother though.

LOL this is exciting. I was wondering if there was going to be a love triangle with Eve, Bernice, and Adam but then I thought maybe G4hardcore G4hardcore didn't want to fall in love with their own character. I enjoy playing matchmaker~
I’ve never had two characters have a romantic interest, and if I did It’ be more appropriate to write a book about it at least for me, since I’m one of those players with a tendency to go into more detail than less lol shipping with myself therefore is dangerous, but ultimately, it’s not up to me. You guys might be surprised at how little I plan these things, because I find deep characters are hard to pin down or predict, so I go with the flow.

Gosh damn you! Why must you be right?! It looks like G4hardcore G4hardcore and I have the same taste which I like xD
Haha Eve has an attraction for sure, I wanna see where that goes. Idk how eve would take Bernice sitting with Florian lol but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, let’s find out together!
Although rpers generally never make characters that fall in love with each other.

Someone once did, but I declined them. It prevents interractions with the other rpers
You’re exactly right. I’m not totally against it, but rather weary and I’d rather not. But the characters have a life unto themselves and do what they will, as I live and breathe

I would say still Portia x Zaxen for their fire powers. Adam x Maria for the soundproof wall combo. Angel x Kazama because they both can move things with their powers. Eve x Florian because they can both fly. John x Kama because Kama will be able to hold someone down while John probes their mind. Bernice x Jacob because he can teleport her to anyone in need of healing waters.

OMG soundproof wall no you didn’t !!!

#IDontSeeNothingWrong
#NobodyCanHearYouScream
#AnytimeAnywhere
#LoversNotFighters
#RealMatureG4

Lol then who do you think should be together? G4hardcore G4hardcore

Edited

Currently there are 8 active girls and 6 guys students so two lovely girls might be getting their hearts broken going off the assumption were all gettin on the love ship cruise, unless Lydia can make one of the females bat for the other team. 0.o

Last edited:
OMG soundproof wall no you didn’t !!!

#IDontSeeNothingWrong
#NobodyCanHearYouScream
#AnytimeAnywhere
#LoversNotFighters
#RealMatureG4
Lol yeah honestly I think it's one of the best combo moves in the group. Adam puts up a barrier around someone and Maria sends her sonic booms in to incapacitate them because the sound will bounce off the wall. Then theres the reverse where instead of attacking they could literally make a soundproof room.

While thats a nice effort I feel Bernice is not compatable with anyone power couple wise. ): so sad. She will never be loved. Or so she feels. I sort of feel thar way with her which is why shes trying so hard to make friends and be nice. Lonliness is her weakness

While thats a nice effort I feel Bernice is not compatable with anyone power couple wise. ): so sad. She will never be loved. Or so she feels. I sort of feel thar way with her which is why shes trying so hard to make friends and be nice. Lonliness is her weakness
Lol well since it was entirely based off their powers I had a hard time with Bernice and the ones I left out but then I remembered Jacob. I just imagined him running around yelling WEWOOWEWOOO like patrick from spongebob with Bernice on his back teleporting around to the injured students providing medical relief and first aid. IDK WHY but that's why I put them together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back