• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Being free from the limits of bnha powers feels great but I've got way too many ideas

So as I mentioned I have a few questions.

1. Is there any limit to what powers our character can have?
  2. Since there's a "one person, one power" rule, what exactly counts as one power? Like, are we allowed to pick powers like telekinesis that technically is a single power but gives the user a multitude of different abilities or are we limited to powers with a single application?
  3. Is a magic a thing in this universe?
  4. What's the tech-level like?
  5. Is the school limited to those with offensive powers or can any person with powers attend?

Since there's a "one person, one power" rule, what exactly counts as one power? Like, are we allowed to pick powers like telekinesis that technically is a single power but gives the user a multitude of different abilities or are we limited to powers with a single application?
I think this is kind of a weird rule, since being able to control gravity has a lot more applications than having, say, both flight and super strength.

Yeah going off odd SP3CT3R SP3CT3R comment ,if someone was to put down, power manipulation, or shadow manipulation, or element manipulation. They can pretty much just do everything. Does it need to be one specific thing? Like if I put down shadow powers do I need to specify the one thing I can do with shadows. Cus on its own I can move things, make shields use shadow daggers create shadow beast, the power dynamic gets shifted here. Or if I put down healing powers. Does that really count as one power? Because what if one second I’m healing you from touch and the next second I’m draining your life force to heal myself.

I actually wanted to put the shadow manipulation but ended up going with something else(which is the same idea).

However only one ability would make it easier to master and honestly that'd be a little boring in my opinion, but thst's up to the creator

I actually wanted to put the shadow manipulation but ended up going with something else(which is the same idea).

However only one ability would make it easier to master and honestly that'd be a little boring in my opinion, but thst's up to the creator
Oh yeah I personally agree having on ability would kinda suck, but certain powers really dinthrow off a power dynamic when it becomes too generalized. I mean idc either way I was just generally curious

Just a quick one, are the villains going to the school? (Undercover??) or are they just villains runnin around town fuckin everyone over.

Why would a known villain be attending a school for heroes? Unless they were arrested and it's some kind of reform program.
That's basically what the creator told me😂.So maybe there is a reform program trying to fix their ways?

I like how there's a wide variety of powers already, whether it's a villain or a hero or someone who has no clue what they are yet

A lot of my power ideas hinge on being able to have multiple powers, so I'm stuck waiting for the gm to respond.

At least, he told someone else it's one power, sooo if it's one ability only a lot of us have a problm

Imagine a villain and future hero becoming the best of friends.
Also anyone got tip on how to make a character clumsy?

Maybe the characters powers can work the opposite way.Or they could be the traditional clumsy and be tripping all over the place during their magic.

Well I kinda put down that she's being clumsy on purpose... How would she blame it on her powers?

Well the rules state one power, but not how much you can do with your one power
I'm a bit of a superpower hipster. I'd rather make a character with multiple limited-application powers that work in tandem rather than one versatile power.

You know how there are some movies,tv shoes,etc.Where the person doesn't know how to control their powers.So naive as they are they blame it on the powers.

You know how there are some movies,tv shows,etc.Where the person doesn't know how to control their powers.So naive as they are they blame it on the powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back