• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I don’t quit, omg that post was not meant for this rp I’m sorry I was drunk 🤣 lol I’m the military the only time we are sober is when we are on duty.

You know there isn't enough bromance in this role play. Where's all the hot-headed, shounen male bonding through the crossing of their fists?

Lmao if I could accurately write men I’d submit a twink of a character but alas, I cannot and I wish not do do a disservice with misrepresenting men

Lmao if I could accurately write men I’d submit a twink of a character but alas, I cannot and I wish not do do a disservice with misrepresenting men
Did you say a twink...? I love twinks -not gay in any way I just watch a lot of smut- I was definitely going to ask if I make a boy if I should make him flamboyantly homosexual.

Did you say a twink...? I love twinks -not gay in any way I just watch a lot of smut- I was definitely going to ask if I make a boy if I should make him flamboyantly homosexual.
Idk if you wanna go ahead. All I’d do is make sure that there is indeed more Character than there is Gay, because the latter is only apart of the former, not vice versa. It shouldn’t be, like, the only discernible personality trait ig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back