• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~Bnha Daycare~ redo (Bnha alternate universe) OPEN!

What age range would you pick if you decided to join?

• 1-3

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3-5

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I'm a late bloomer (5 and up)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I'm a teacher/staff member

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • (I'm the bad guy)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Deredere

He/they. I can tell you your aesthetic
This is a redo from my July 2020 roleplaying idea.

It takes place in a similar universe as bnha. Most of the same rules apply here. This daycare is for those that are learning about /trying to gain their quirk as well as younglings with unstable quirks. Typical students are 3-5. We also have a younger division for our tots which range from 1-3. We pride ourselves in our security and maintenance.

I made this as to parody the cliche of a hero highschool and just for fluff. Childhood is fleeting and fluff always makes me happy. Serious and chillers are allowed.

You can be one of our many students or staff members. Just have fun.

Edit: How rude of me. I never introduced myself.
ABOUT ME:

Name: My preferred name is Pegan
Pronouns: Any pronouns but really like he/they
Timezone: Central Daylight Time GMT-5

RULES: .
-Please be respectful
-I'm not too much of a canon stickler. Go nuts, want Aizawa or any main character to be a caretaker, done!
-Canon and Oc characters allowed.
-If oc,No overpowered students unless they have almost no control or have a major downside. (No mary sues)
-Am lenient on length, this is for beginners looking to have fun, but if you like paragraphs or more, go ahead.

Last edited:
There will be various roles anyone that wishes to join. You can play up to four characters, a recommend ratio of 1 caretaker (Can be volunteer or staff) for every 3 kids (Of any age). Might I suggest Hawkeye as a caregiver, he'd be a good funcle (fun uncle).

Completed and ready to join!
Bump! I forgot to mention it's all done and ready to play in. We're at orientation day!

Could I join? I love exploring the idea of quirks in young children as we don't see a lot of it explained by the creator and seeing the implications as well as hijinks babies with strange quirks could deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back