• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Super Danganronpa 2 - KomaHina HinaKoma

hopefills

Here for the KomaHina, stay for the HinaKoma??
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for a Komaeda to RP KomaHina with. Read page for more info! I'm old so I only wanna talk to other old people, plz. Also, if you like to talk OOC that is a plus!!

Last edited:
i’ve been rping komaeda since like... 2012. i’m curious tho, how much of sdr2 have you played? just so i know how in depth the rp could get; i feel like komaeda and hinata have a very odd dynamic that only gets odder as the game progresses and i’m wondering at what point you’d like to pick up from ^^

i’ve been rping komaeda since like... 2012. i’m curious tho, how much of sdr2 have you played? just so i know how in depth the rp could get; i feel like komaeda and hinata have a very odd dynamic that only gets odder as the game progresses and i’m wondering at what point you’d like to pick up from ^^
Ohh! And, I agree (they are an odd pairing, lol). As of right now, I have only gotten to chapter two. But, I have been roleplaying as both Hinata and Komaeda for about a month. If you are still interested, please check out my "about" section on my profile. :' )

Lol I am raising this post from the grave bc I am back into SDR2 and am literally only at ch3's start now, but plz,,,,

Anything written in this thread is still valid! More info on page! :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back