• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Super cool awesome 3.5 based adventure

WhyNot

The One who knows all
I don't know bbcode so I'll cut to the chase. It's on discord and voice based, though I'll also be using mythweavers.com to use.

Now the adventure will be open ended, you can do anything, say anything and not be kicked from the server. Just be active.

Now what I had in mind was Saturday Wednesday and Fridays at let's say 5 pm eastern stardard time is when we start aka 4:30 pm meet up. Please put your discord name and mythweaver name to be apart of it and after 4 people I'll put a discord link.

All races and classes are accepted none of that level limiting bs, 5 free feats, 5 free items of your choice, start with any non magical equipment.

If any questions just ask me.

WARNING:

I'm a forgiving man but if you don't come back after 2 weeks you'll be kicked. Also some 18+ subjects may or may not be happening so be thick of skin.

Last edited:
Well, like, what's the plot? What kinda game would I be looking forward to? Also, are those hours fluid?

I am interested!
I currently don't have access to my pc but once I do I will send my discord name once I do.
-Edit at PC now discord is Phantaminum#7719

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back