• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sup-

miloisnotgay

RULES

• I’m only comfortable playing male characters as my main, but I will play females on the side
  • I prefer BXB, but BXG is welcome, as well
  • CCXCC or OCXOC only, I don’t like OCXCC
  • I prefer that characters are kept in their teenage years(14-19)
  • No controlling my characters, you’ve got your own for a reason
  • I will occasionally be playing side characters/NPCs, they keep the story interesting and flowing
  • No perfect, overpowered characters
  • No action-based role plays, I’m not experienced enough with them. Mild, vaguely described fights during the role play are fine, though
  • No omegaverse role plays
  • Please don’t ask me to do something in the role play. I’m open to sharing ideas, but if you want full control, take it somewhere else and write a story on your own
  • I write in script style, detailed semi-literate to advanced literate. No asterisks or one liners, please
  • There’s probably a lot more I’m missing, but this is all I can think of, at the moment

FANDOMS
(Sorry there aren’t many, I’m getting picky, lmao)
  • PJO/HOO(only just finished with Mark of Athena, so if we could keep it from going passed that point, that'd be great)
  • My Hero Academia(I'm somewhere in season four, so I'm not all the way caught up)

CANON CHARACTERS
  • Leo Valdez, Nico di Angelo, Percy Jackson
  • Katsuki Bakugou, Shouto Todoroki

SHIPS
  • Romantic: Valdangelo, Valgrace, Percico
Platonic: any of the ones above and literally every other ship
  • Romantic: Kiribaku, Todobaku, Bakukami, Bakudeku
Platonic: same situation as the other one

OCS
  • Ikuto Akiyama: this guy is my main! He originated from a KiriBaku role play and evolved from there. He’s usually around 15 to 17 years old. Closeted bisexual who will deny he’s into guys until the very end. He’s got messy brown hair and amber-colored eyes. Wears mostly leather jackets and skinny jeans. He’s a very hyperactive and smiley person. Though, he’s an attention whore, and tends to act out, manipulate and rebel in order to gain that attention. He’s bratty, and childish, and doesn’t thoroughly think through his actions, most of the time. He’s a lot smarter than he lets on. Deep down, he’s an emotional, sensitive ball of sadness that just wants to feel love from someone. Main genres for this kid: Romance, Comedy, Slice of life, etc. More information available, if you’re interested

• Naven Bluu: he’s still not all that in depth, and I haven’t ever played as him before, but I really want to. He’s around 14 to 16. Homosexual all the way. He has blue-gray skin--that’s right, I said blue skin--along with faded navy blue hair and gray eyes. You’ll often find him wearing bland clothing such as t-shirts, hoodies and jeans that are all very muted colors. He’s very antisocial and awkward when it comes to actually interacting with people. He comes off as sarcastic and bitter when he talks to others. And alone, he’s just completely void of emotion. Though, when he does get close to someone, he tends to be a lot more open. Not friendly, but more understanding and respectful. Genres that would work best with him would be more Supernatural, Drama, Fantasy, and such. I need to role play as him in order to build his character, so if you’re down for that, cool

AUS, GENRES AND PLOTS
  • I like the idea of Harry Potter, and just wizards/magic in general so I’d be down for that
  • Some other fandoms I’d maybe like to try the plot out for are Until Dawn, DDLC, Life is Strange and a few more
  • I’m super big on romance, because that’s where I’m most experienced.
  • I don’t think I’m any good at angst, but I love that stuff
  • I enjoy certain types of fantasy
  • Mystery might be cool
  • Horror, too
  • Always up for apocalyptic role plays
  • I love supernatural/sci-fi plots
  • I come up with plots pretty easily, so if you’re interested, just ask
  • I’m also willing to brainstorm together

Let me know if you’re interested in anything here! And I’m quite flexible, so if you like any characters or ships that aren’t listed, we can talk through that. I don't bite unless you've got chocolate in your hand, so don't be afraid to reach out. See ya!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back