sunshineysoul

capricorn bby

she/her

Central Daylight Time

ain't no mountain high enough !
—by marvin gaye and tammi terrell

about me !
howdy howdy!!
my name is sunshineysouls, tho you can call me sun, sunny, etc. i've been in the roleplaying game for a solid decade (wow i can't believe it's been that long), i started on warriorcatsrpg, which i guess is now known as feral front; once they shut down, i've moved to here and iwaku!
in the ten years i've been doing this, i've created many a character, some i've forgotten and not really cared about, but MOST of them i love dearly. i've put in so much time and work and effort into these characters, i know every little bit of them. so, i wanted to make a place to, not only show them, but show them off! that sounds show-boaty of me, but it's true, i want to show of the characters i love so dearly, the characters i created in my own mind !!

so welcome to the show of sunny's sunshiney souls !

rules !
basically, please don't steal my characters! obviously i can't have ownership of storylines, of backstories, or even of face claims, but like i've mentioned before, these characters mean so much to me. they're my bbys and i don't want anyone stealing them from me pls n thnks !!

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:

ALAMARAA JONES

23;; questioning lesbian;; art major

º º code by ditto º º

/* ------ left side ------ */

name

alexei petrova

codename

snowy owl

twenty-four

date of birth

april 1st

place of birth

unknown

Zodiac
aries

Previous Major
elementary education

Specialty
firearms, specifically snipers

Sexuality
bisexual

Languages
Russian, English, Spanish, Japanese, and Dutch

Signature
a clean shot right between her target's eyes

Extra
never call her lex

visage
height
5'6"

weight
148 lbs

hair
alexei's hair is naturally blonde, but she prefers to keep it dark red. it's thick and coarse, and very straight.

eyes
ice blue eyes

body type
alexei's incredibly fit. she always makes sure to stay in shape so she's never caught off guard on a mission

body mods
she has her branding on the back of her neck

face claim
Florence Pugh

personality type - ISTP

Positive traits

bold
logical
loyal
dependable
honest

Negative traits

stubborn
brash
short tempered
cold
others call her "emotionless"

introverted

observant

emotional

sloppy

assertive

playful

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque molestie vel magna blandit efficitur. Vestibulum consequat laoreet nibh quis viverra. Aenean et enim quis nulla faucibus molestie ut non odio. Etiam posuere quam ut nisl consectetur, in sagittis est euismod. Donec sit amet pellentesque est, nec tempus eros. Sed ut volutpat ex. Nullam sagittis ipsum massa, et tincidunt libero pretium nec. Sed turpis dolor, maximus sit amet dapibus non, egestas non erat. In eu tempor ipsum. Aliquam convallis neque vulputate hendrerit rutrum. Nam porta nulla ut lorem facilisis, vel tincidunt quam sodales. Integer mi velit, semper vel justo vitae, venenatis placerat massa. Nullam condimentum a felis in scelerisque.

Morbi vitae lobortis metus. Vestibulum ipsum augue, congue in blandit et, ornare vitae dui. Aenean sollicitudin libero id nibh posuere, sed iaculis ex dictum. Morbi posuere commodo diam, nec molestie sapien volutpat eget. Proin molestie finibus eros ac posuere. Ut ullamcorper vel sapien ac interdum. Praesent euismod luctus vestibulum. Aliquam ac urna et nunc ullamcorper vulputate sit amet nec ipsum. Duis porttitor mollis nisl a blandit. Ut eleifend ligula et pellentesque aliquam. Aliquam erat volutpat.

Going out, shopping, spending time with family and friends, playing video games, going for a stroll around the block and talking to neighbors, cooking, watching war documentaries, and attempting to learn magic tricks to show his friends.

dislikes
Clowns/carnivals, zombie movies, basically wearing clothes around the house, romance novels (okay, that’s a lie – he loves them. But he has to make the world believe that he hates them), moths, being cold and winter.

allergies
Can have asthma attacks triggered by pollen and dustmites. He would often land himself in hospital as a child due to these attacks, but has been getting better over the years.

hidden talent
Can sing with his mouth closed

superstitions
On New Year’s Eve you have to open the front door to 'let the old year out' otherwise it will get stuck and cause you to have bad luck that year.
little more

history

title here.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque molestie vel magna blandit efficitur. Vestibulum consequat laoreet nibh quis viverra. Aenean et enim quis nulla faucibus molestie ut non odio. Etiam posuere quam ut nisl consectetur, in sagittis est euismod. Donec sit amet pellentesque est, nec tempus eros. Sed ut volutpat ex. Nullam sagittis ipsum massa, et tincidunt libero pretium nec. Sed turpis dolor, maximus sit amet dapibus non, egestas non erat. In eu tempor ipsum. Aliquam convallis neque vulputate hendrerit rutrum. Nam porta nulla ut lorem facilisis, vel tincidunt quam sodales. Integer mi velit, semper vel justo vitae, venenatis placerat massa. Nullam condimentum a felis in scelerisque.

Morbi vitae lobortis metus. Vestibulum ipsum augue, congue in blandit et, ornare vitae dui. Aenean sollicitudin libero id nibh posuere, sed iaculis ex dictum. Morbi posuere commodo diam, nec molestie sapien volutpat eget. Proin molestie finibus eros ac posuere. Ut ullamcorper vel sapien ac interdum. Praesent euismod luctus vestibulum. Aliquam ac urna et nunc ullamcorper vulputate sit amet nec ipsum. Duis porttitor mollis nisl a blandit. Ut eleifend ligula et pellentesque aliquam. Aliquam erat volutpat.

title here.

title here

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

ANDROMEDA JACKSON

20;; femme bisexual;; starting firstbaseman

º º code by ditto º º

/* ------ left side ------ */

name

augustus felix jace

nickname

gus

eighteen

date of birth

august 7th

place of birth

outer banks, north carolina

Zodiac
leo

Department
plastics

Specialty
modeling

Sexuality
pansexual

visage
height
5'11"

weight
228 lbs

hair
gus' hair is actually pretty flat, a little on the thicker side, but thanks to layers and styling gel, gus is able to make his light blonde hair look fuller than normal.

eyes
people love to debate the color of augustus' eyes; some swear they're blue, some swear they're green, people have even said they're grey. but gus knows his eyes, they're a mix of blue and green, looking more blue than anything.

body type
since gus makes his living being a model, of course he has to keep his body in good shape. he wouldn't call himself "ripped" or "shredded", but he's definitely got some good muscle definition going on

body mods
he's never gotten any tattoos or piercings. it makes it harder for him to get modeling gigs

face claim
Rudy Pankow

personality type - ENFP

Positive traits

bold
logical
loyal
dependable
honest

Negative traits

stubborn
brash
short tempered
cold
others call her "emotionless"

introverted

observant

emotional

sloppy

assertive

playful

Going out, shopping, spending time with family and friends, playing video games, going for a stroll around the block and talking to neighbors, cooking, watching war documentaries, and attempting to learn magic tricks to show his friends.

dislikes
Clowns/carnivals, zombie movies, basically wearing clothes around the house, romance novels (okay, that’s a lie – he loves them. But he has to make the world believe that he hates them), moths, being cold and winter.

allergies
Can have asthma attacks triggered by pollen and dustmites. He would often land himself in hospital as a child due to these attacks, but has been getting better over the years.

hidden talent
Can sing with his mouth closed

superstitions
On New Year’s Eve you have to open the front door to 'let the old year out' otherwise it will get stuck and cause you to have bad luck that year.
little more

history

title here.

title here.

title here

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

BRADLEY BRADSHAW

21;; masc questioning;; music production major

º º code by ditto º º

AURORA BLAINE

21;; femme questioning;; aspiring olympic athlete

º º code by ditto º º

BLU

appears 26;; IN600;; deviant

º º code by ditto º º