• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π•€π•¦π•Ÿπ•€π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•– π•”π•™π•šπ•π•• // [F/F] Naruto or Pokemon 1x1

sinnohqueen

emotional support lesbian

SUNSHINE CHILD.

• > updated 08/25/21

Hey, folks! Jules here, they/she pronouns, age 24, and EST timezone. I've been on and off roleplaying for a long time now, and am really dying to get back into it. I'm very new here, so please bare with me! I consider myself somewhat shy, but also outgoing? I like chatting OOC and making friends, so I'm down for that!

I work part-time currently and am looking for a full-time job, so I do ask that you have some patience with me. Retail is its own beast, and my hours and schedule fluctuate frequently. I also do struggle with mental health issues--I will be very upfront with this, and won't deny that it sometimes gets in the way of me doing things. But we're working on this!

My hobbies include video games, anime & manga, reading books, and photography. Please talk to me about video games, but be warned that I will not shut up about them most likely, lol. I'm very into Pokemon obviously, but I really love most things Nintendo, and I'm getting into retro gaming as well.

As for roleplays, I'm chill with mostly anything. I just really love writing and exploring characters. OCs are the loves of my life. I'm a sucker for romance and plots, but I'm down for something more chill and slice-of-life, too! Just try me, basically!

I'm not sure what to consider myself when it comes to how many paragraphs and how I write and such. Typically I am more comfortable with 1-3 paragraphs and more "fast-paced" roleplays. I think 1-3 para is the sweet spot for me! Although, I am capable of writing more or less--it just depends!

intro.
rules.
naruto.
pkmn.
contact.

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:
Can we do the Diantha meets Cynthia one. I desperately wanna play as Cynthia. And also, I prefer to call her Shirona (her Japanese name)

Can we do the Diantha meets Cynthia one. I desperately wanna play as Cynthia. And also, I prefer to call her Shirona (her Japanese name)
Hey, sorry for the late reply! I'd totally be down <: Usually I play Cynthia but I don't mind playing Diantha, I just might be a little rusty with her!! You can PM me if you're interested :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back