• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
This looks fun! I have a character that is most ideal in a sci-fi setting, but frankly, I myself am inexperienced and bad with writing sci-fi technology! Is that a big problem? I don't know how much freedom there is in technological advancement or knick-knacks. Don't worry, I won't show up in a mecha-suit or what-not, haha!

If my own inexperience with sci-fi settings isn't too much of an issue, I have two questions! :D
1. So this RP will mostly be basically 'shipwrecked' -- but on a planet? If so, that sounds great. Especially if we have to survive and the like!
2. Is it alright to play someone hired for the ship-crew? Heck I don't know, maybe they're all corrupt! Heh. If one can be a crewmember, I may have an engineer for you?

This looks fun! I have a character that is most ideal in a sci-fi setting, but frankly, I myself am inexperienced and bad with writing sci-fi technology! Is that a big problem? I don't know how much freedom there is in technological advancement or knick-knacks. Don't worry, I won't show up in a mecha-suit or what-not, haha!

If my own inexperience with sci-fi settings isn't too much of an issue, I have two questions! :D
1. So this RP will mostly be basically 'shipwrecked' -- but on a planet? If so, that sounds great. Especially if we have to survive and the like!
2. Is it alright to play someone hired for the ship-crew? Heck I don't know, maybe they're all corrupt! Heh. If one can be a crewmember, I may have an engineer for you?
Don't worry. In being pretty lose with technology at present as long as people don't go too crazy.

And yes, you'll be shipwrecked on a planet, but less Gilligan's island and more LOST.

You can certainly play a hire or ship crew. Just submit a Character sheet for review

Don't worry. In being pretty lose with technology at present as long as people don't go too crazy.

And yes, you'll be shipwrecked on a planet, but less Gilligan's island and more LOST.

You can certainly play a hire or ship crew. Just submit a Character sheet for review

It's quite late where I am, so I'll start on one tomorrow! I'll do a WIP and work on it when I can and poke you when it's done in the thread (much like how CaptainSully has done it! (I can't do it all at once unfortunately!)

I will PM you with a little tidbit before-hand though. :)

It's quite late where I am, so I'll start on one tomorrow! I'll do a WIP and work on it when I can and poke you when it's done in the thread (much like how CaptainSully has done it! (I can't do it all at once unfortunately!)

I will PM you with a little tidbit before-hand though. :)
Sounds like a plan

Trektek Trektek Oh dear, seems that now two engineer types have appeared... :( And now I'm late. Is there still a spot for her in that position? Maybe at the motors/engines?

Trektek Trektek Oh dear, seems that now two engineer types have appeared... :( And now I'm late. Is there still a spot for her in that position? Maybe at the motors/engines?
You can still absolutely be an engineer. It's also a very big ship. Make the character that you want. I'll make everything work

Do you think you'd all be cool with a younger (like 10ish) passanger? On vaccation with his Grandparents or such when this all happened?
If not thats cool; just thought it could create some interesting interactions between people either being protective or seeing them being a liability in survival.

Do you think you'd all be cool with a younger (like 10ish) passanger? On vaccation with his Grandparents or such when this all happened?
If not thats cool; just thought it could create some interesting interactions between people either being protective or seeing them being a liability in survival.
Absolutely!! :-D

I'm going to try to get the first post of the thread up on Wednesday. Be sure to check out the OOC. :D

Wow. There are a lot of really good characters. o.o

Is there anything you guys specifically need? Rich, poor, crew?

The thread has begun

Next post will be the actual crash. We are still able to have more characters if other players are interested. :)

Lore page for Fauna has gone up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back