• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
A N A

N O W. . . L O A D I N G. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 🕷. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .🕸

image0.jpg

Araña jolted back, pretending as if she'd been shocked by the robot, fixing a scowl onto her face.

"Ow!"

It hadn't hurt her, at all. But this was the best measure to cover up that she'd fixed the problem herself, especially now that she'd noticed there were two other women here. Shit. She should have paid more attention to those near her.

"Did a freaking shock fix the problem?" She whined, looking at the two others as she rubbed her hand. "God, 'error fixed', my ass."

She still felt the tickling in the back of her mind. And the weird code. She wanted to touch it again and figure out more, but she couldn't, not in front of these two. She was supposed to be in hiding, for God's sake - she was just a softie for all modes of technology. Her father had instilled that in her, so many years ago. She just loved it all, too much.

And here it was, about to ruin her cover. Shit.

She looked to Natalia, who seemed to know what she was doing. "Please keep that thing away." She said, in a slightly shrill voice, to make herself sound more annoying that she wanted to. Anything to throw them off.

She humphed, turning away from it as if she truly gave a damn, and headed further into the crowd. She noticed something on the ground - a tablet? What was that doing there? She scooped it up as she passed by, sliding it into her pocket, before coming back to Sayo.

"What the hell was that about?" Ana asked him, frowning. "God, that kinda hurt."

And that tickling was still there. That was nervewracking.

[ Trektek Trektek , LadyOfStars LadyOfStars , Ghost Eyes Ghost Eyes ]

Araña jolted back, pretending as if she'd been shocked by the robot, fixing a scowl onto her face.

"Ow!"

It hadn't hurt her, at all. But this was the best measure to cover up that she'd fixed the problem herself, especially now that she'd noticed there were two other women here. Shit. She should have paid more attention to those near her.

"Did a freaking shock fix the problem?" She whined, looking at the two others as she rubbed her hand. "God, 'error fixed', my ass."

She still felt the tickling in the back of her mind. And the weird code. She wanted to touch it again and figure out more, but she couldn't, not in front of these two. She was supposed to be in hiding, for God's sake - she was just a softie for all modes of technology. Her father had instilled that in her, so many years ago. She just loved it all, too much.

And here it was, about to ruin her cover. Shit.

She looked to Natalia, who seemed to know what she was doing. "Please keep that thing away." She said, in a slightly shrill voice, to make herself sound more annoying that she wanted to. Anything to throw them off.

She humphed, turning away from it as if she truly gave a damn, and headed further into the crowd. She noticed something on the ground - a tablet? What was that doing there? She scooped it up as she passed by, sliding it into her pocket, before coming back to Sayo.

"What the hell was that about?" Ana asked him, frowning. "God, that kinda hurt."

And that tickling was still there. That was nervewracking.

Section: Low Class: Location: Corridor/club

tryagain.jpg

Gabriel Jurado

Gabriel took a long gulp of whiskey, feeling it burn his throat. He was walking down the corridor, heading to the club where he could hopefully get some information. He didn't even know which section Knowles was in. Heck, he could be in the Low Class Section just like him, but he could also be as far away as high class. Gabriel wanted to lay low until he found Asher, as he didn't want people to think that he was the murderer. If he wanted information, he'd have to get it carefully, he'd have to be subtle.

Whenever somebody passed him in the halls, Gabriel didn't look at them. They didn't look at him. He'd perfected the art of not drawing attention to himself, as he didn't want anybody to notice him. To them, he was practically invisible, just a random passenger walking down the corridor, nobody ever wondering who he was, or what his intentions might be. They were just here on vacation. Gabriel liked this, as he didn't ever want people to wonder what he was going to do on a mission like this. But it wasn't as if walking through the halls would reveal what he was doing. His real worry was that someone would hear him talking to his source about Asher Knowles: a pale, frail looking man who often sat in the corner of the club.

Gabriel hated the club. So many people. Ever since his father had died, he'd profoundly disliked all kinds of parties, or events similar to one. He shook his head. No time to think about why he hated where he was. His eyes scanned the room, but he couldn't see the man he was looking for. He was lost in the sea of deafening noise and faces, which was torture with how introverted he was. He inhaled deeply, trying to calm himself. He needed to focus if he wanted to find who he was looking for.

Finally, Gabriel spotted the man, sitting in the corner as usual. He stopped himself before he went over. Was it the time yet? Should he do it? Gabriel clenched his fists in nervousness. If this went wrong, he could end up being questioned by security, which was the last thing that he wanted. But he needed to do this to catch Asher Knowles. With his muscles tensed, he walked over to the man.
"What do you know about Asher Knowles?"

BELLE CARTER
High-class party section

Belle was more than confused by the events that unfolded before her. First off, what kind of mumbo jambo happened for the robot to magically fix itself? Nonetheless, she did her best to stay composed and bowed her head to the purple-haired guest. "I'm sorry for the trouble, ma'am!" She said, hoping that the passenger won't dwell on the issue further. She sounded like the prissy type- one that Belle preferred to avoid, quite frankly. So, she was more than glad when said passenger turned on her heels and walked away.

The flight attendant then turned to look at the other passenger with her. "And I'm sorry for the inconvenience as well, ma'am, but please follow me. There's a bathroom not so far from here and you could dry yourself there. I'll deliver your new clothes then." She told her before leading the way across the bustling room.

Along the way, the flight attendant couldn't help but prompt a small talk. She knew that the passenger might be very upset, since she got drenched and all by a faulty robot, so she thought she should distract her for a bit. "If you don't mind, you're miss Natalie Amelie Reaves, right? Your uncle, Mr. Qiao, often talked about you." She smiled. It was true, the chief navigator would talk about his niece as if she was his own daughter. It was really heartwarming.

However, a sudden voice from one of the tables they passed by suddenly caught her off-guard. "... Why yes, I would, Natalia Amilie Reaves never says no to hors d'oeuvre," followed by an obnoxious cackle.

Belle blinked, pausing to look at the woman sitting on the table before shifting her gaze to the other one following her. She tilted her head to the side, "Oh, was I mistaken?" There was confusion and nervousness present in her voice. It would be embarrassing if she mistook her for someone else.

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum cinnabuns cinnabuns waifu waifu

"Natalia?.... Oh, how rude of me. You're eating, aren't you?" The elderly man laughed.

Raven blinked at him with hor dourves stuffed in her mouth for a moment before eagerly nodding at his question. She knew how she was going to play this out, just don't swallow, Raven. Keep chewing. That's right. He'll probably get uncomfortable and leave any minute now.

He didn't.

"Where is your uncle anyway? Did he come with you? You know, I'm retired now but I remember the time when your uncle and I...." The stranger went on to describe his experiences in the military. Raven continued to nod at him with puffed cheeks. This wasn't working. He was clearly a very bored old man, she didn't know how much more of this she could sit through. She needed a new strategy.

"I heard you enlisted in the military as well, that makes me s- oh my god, Natalia?! Are you alright? You seem to be choking on your food. Here, drink this!"

Natalia accepted the glass from the older man in haste and brought it to her mouth while cupping her neck.

"Natalia, my dear, do you need me to call anyone? Wait, I know the Heimlich maneuver. I haven't done it in years but..." He started making his way towards her. Oh no, this was bad.

Natalia shook her head and ran away with her hands on her mouth, as if she was headed straight into a restroom to barf. "Poor girl, I hope she's alright..." The older man murmured as he watched her run away.

Once she was removed from that situation, she was finally able to swallow the mush in her mouth. She noticed a man donning a long coat, staring right at her. How long had he been watching her? She laughed nervously. "That sure hit the spot."

The_split_Nation The_split_Nation

Danny was pissed.
screen-shot-2020-04-15-at-1-19-32-pm-png.710534.png

This was the third time a waiter had tried to serve him English whiskey.

"What the hell is this cat piss?!" He finally shouted.
"I asked for Jameson and lime! Not limey and lime!
If I wanted an extra shot of Black and Tan oppression I would have asked."

Danny flexed underneath his cutoff hockey jersey, shattering the ornate crystal he had been served in. He flipped the robot waiter's tray, scattering tumblers and ice cubes.

"High class sucks more than the vacuum I used to clean the crap outta my carpet." Danny snorted, derisively.

Waddling over in his flip flops, he flex pointed at the gentleman in the long coat. The_split_Nation The_split_Nation "You!!!, are you the one that brought all the English whiskey on this damn barge!?"

Danny proclaimed to all of the high society tittering in the ballroom. "I'm heading to low class if anyone wants to party for real!"
Danny trudged out, taking the elevator down to the lower class section of the tub. His head swam, he was drunk enough, might as well find some other thing to keep him occupied. He smashed at the buttons to take him to the middle class section instead, cracking them.
"Might as well start here", Danny grumbled. Danny swayed out of the elevator, lighting an unfiltered Camel cigarette and glaring people out of his way.
Passing an arcade, the big man stooped to get under an glittering technicolor archway.
Danny meandered, he was surrounded by rows and rows of machines. "Oh, shit, its an arcade," he snorted. Danny eyed what must be the biggest and newest looking machine. He remembered his glory days playing VR with his hockey buddies in high school, this could be a good place to kill some time.
Hobbling over to the Racer machine he stood beside it, groggily realizing a child was already playing, probably younger than 10. Dawnstar Dawnstar
"Beat it kid, it's my turn." Danny exhaled a puff of smoke. Looking expectant.

The Sunset Horizon
. D O V E . D O V E , Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum , Dawnstar Dawnstar , cinnabuns cinnabuns , AI10100 AI10100 , Bruhaha Bruhaha , Satanic Nightjar Satanic Nightjar , LadyOfStars LadyOfStars , Ravenpaw Ravenpaw , ebb ebb , Rylillylou Rylillylou , Athanas Athanas , Xemanorth Xemanorth

wc617-futurecruiseship-byrjt2015.jpg

High Class Section
ebb ebb , . D O V E . D O V E
, Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum , cinnabuns cinnabuns , LadyOfStars LadyOfStars , Rylillylou Rylillylou Athanas Athanas ,
@SatanicNightjar, Bruhaha Bruhaha , The_split_Nation The_split_Nation , Ghost Eyes Ghost Eyes

As Anzi and Asher started talking to each other, the other scientists started conversing among themselves. They were discussing the various types of state of the art equipment that they were hoping would be at the facility. After all, they all only received a basic rundown on what they were getting into for when they would first be landing. All they really knew was that once they arrived and relieved the crew of the facility that they were going to, that they would be getting a full rundown on everything that they were going to have at their disposal and their full list of responsibilities for the company at large.

After being "fixed" the robot went back to its basic routines, returning to the kitchen in order to get a refill of drinks to be properly distributed throughout the party that was being held.

As Ana picked up the strange pad, the tingling continued, but seemed to become more muted than it was before, as though it was starting to fade a bit into the background rather than being up front and direct in your face.

Middle Class Section
Dawnstar Dawnstar

The Grandparents watched their grandson having a good time. And that was what was most important for this trip, that he have a good time and they would get to experience the joy of his youth. They knew that things would not always be so easy for him, and so they wanted to give him all that they could while on this trip.

"Of course, Robin. We'll be watching you from over here."

"You have lots of fun sweetie. We know that you'll win big."

The pair stood a short distance away so that they could watch what was going on on the screen and see him rack up his score.

Xemanorth Xemanorth , AI10100 AI10100

As Rex moved closer in order to get a scan, his scanning equipment seemed to flicker for a moment before the manifest popped up. She was showing up as one "Abigail Galliager" aged 41 years, female, and listed as being the owner of the chain of factories that construct Neon Boots. Abigail notices Rex looking in her direction and she starts to walk away down the corridor at a speedy walk.

Low Class Section
Ravenpaw Ravenpaw , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

The man cackled slightly as he broke into a short coughing fit. After a few moments, he stopped and took a large swig of whatever strange liquid was sitting in front of him on the table. Hitting the glass back down on the table, he looked back at Gabriel, giving him a thick squint before speaking up.

"I know plenty about the man that you seek. But what do you have to offer me in exchange? I don't just give out such information for free. Otherwise I'd be out of business pretty quickly."

He chuckled. "Heck, I'll give you one tiny tidbit for free. The man that you are searching for is right here on the Sunset Horizon. In fact, right up on the High Class, in fact."

As Sandra created an electric prod, most of the rat creatures scurried off, but one of them jumped onto her arm and started to bite down, chewing into the metal.​

tryagain.jpg

Gabriel Jurado

Gabriel waited as the man had a short coughing fit, then asked for payment, and then, strangely, gave him some free information.

"Heck, I'll give you one tiny tidbit for free. The man that you are searching for is right here on the Sunset Horizon. In fact, right up on the High Class, in fact."

High class. Good to know, Gabriel thought. He was glad that the man had given him a small bit of information before demanding for any kind of payment. Good start. But he needed more than just what section of the ship he was in. How much information did this man have? Hopefully enough to be able to catch Knowles. This man was probably the best source he had at the moment, but if he didn't provide what Gabriel needed, he could search elsewhere. On a big ship like this, there should be plenty of information traders. But he wanted to get as much as he could from this one before he moved on. He considered what to do. Should he hand the man whatever currency he had in his pockets? He cursed internally for not bringing along more, he should have thought of that. Or maybe the man wanted some other sort of payment. He doubted it, but it was worth asking. He quickly looked around to make sure that nobody was paying any attention, then took a deep breath.

"What kind of payment do you accept?" Gabriel asked.

1587065973797.png

"ah stuffing your mouth full of food to avoid talking, a classic" Lucius muttered to himself, as he watched the girl struggle to find a way out of the situation, like a fish trying to struggle back to water before it suffocates.

and man could this guy talk, it was non stop, Lucius almost felt bad for her, you know if this wasn't for the fact, that this was the most entertaining thing on this side of the galaxy.

"oh my and now she is fake choking, she must be getting desperate." Lucius thought as he saw the girl grasp for the glass and chug it, oh the old man was saying something, Lucius couldn't quite make it out but it seemed like he was about to hug her.

zoom like lighting she had run off from that creepy old man, god this was pure fucking comedic gold. oh and all of a sudden she was right next to him, just staring like a deer in the headlights. "That sure hit the spot" she nervously laughed.

Lucius felt a bit of sympathy in his cold dead heart, she was so clearly new to all of this, it was like she was a poor girl in a rich girl's clothes. "yeah you chugged that faster than a 50-year-old alcoholic" he chuckled, "how about I buy you another round if that one was so good?"

before she could answer he had already grabbed two glass from a waiter and put one into her hand, he immediately chugged his and then gawked disappointingly at the glass as he said "id kill for some vodka, this party needs it"

just as he said that a burly man yelled like pure thunder "You!!!, are you the one that brought all the English whiskey on this damn barge!?" Lucius out of pure surprise and more fear then he would like to admit dropped his glass, he turned to look at the man as he softly said "my good sir if we had and FUCKING English whiskey"

he calmly breathed in then out before yelling: "I WOULD HAVE ALREADY FUCKING BOUGHT IT!"

before he took a step back to observe his two new pieces of entertainment. he waved for another one of the waiters to bring him a glass of water in a shot glass and then signed for the burly man to come over.

interactions: Trektek Trektek waifu waifu Bruhaha Bruhaha

Before Lucy was able to speak she was swiftly picked up by some lady and sat down her pocket. As it was nice not to be left out in the open being now trapped in an even more dark and tight space was no place for Lucy. Switching off the alarm she had set off, Lucy quickly made it so that Lucy could speak freely with her. "Excuse me Miss is it possible that you hold me out in front of you, it rather inconvenient having to be in this dark and cramped place I would prefer to be able to survey the area if you are as kind as to remove me from your pocket," Lucy says in an annoyed and impatient voice. As she waits Lucy makes a try at making herself a virtual avatar so that she may be easier to interact with than a black screen.

Trektek Trektek cinnabuns cinnabuns

1585885746546.png

Sandra
interaction: Trektek Trektek
Sandra smiled a little as the rat creatures scurried of "there ya go stupid little creatures" she would say to herself before one of them jumped onto her arm and began gnawing on it.. with little success leading to dray laughing "aww looks like you made a little friend" he would reply still chuckling to himself leading Sandra to just huff "if it was a friend, then it definitely here because of a rat-like you dray " shed retort as the electric probe retracted back into her hand "hmm well first-time guys gotten that into you hey?" Dray would reply with a little chuckle. Sandra would give a slight smile as her other arm began shifting to a sort of weapon a relic from the time when she was some experiment it came in handy on various occasions along with all the other tools she hands up her sleeve so to speak "well maybe your just attracted to em hey?" Sandra would laugh a little to herself promoting dray to huff and mumble something under his breath. Sandra would then blast the rat thing.. with the weapon likely killing the thing as it was on a low power setting though the blast did hit the wall with a little sizzle. "there we-" suddenly Sandra legs would give out underneath her causing her to fall over with a metallic clanging dray getting his little petty revenge on Sandra for her last comment. it was at that point she'd realise that there were definitely people watching her, probably saw the cyborg talking to herself. she would slowly get up giving anyone staring at her a pissed of glare "what are you lot looking at never seen a cyborg talk to themselves? or you think its funny that I just fell over?" she would say with a very annoyed tone hands on her hips.

A N A

N O W. . . L O A D I N G. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 🕷. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .🕸

image0.jpg

Araña was lucky that the assistant seemed to think of her as annoying. Good, good. Anything other than suspicious would have been bad for her cred. She didn't want any trouble on vacation. She would hate to cause Sayo or Sir Kent any problems if she could do anything about it.

As she waited for Sayo to respond to her, she heard something from the tablet in her pocket. Shit shit shit, would nothing give her a break? That was definitely on her for picking up some random device blasting an alarm on the floor. She tapped the screen in her pocket, relaying to the device through code that she wasn't in a position to do so.

"Give me a minute to check on my friend, and then I'm all yours," she managed to tap out in binary to the tablet, before looking back up at Sayo, expecting a response.

The ticking was slowly going away...she'd have to figure that out, though. Why the hell was there ticking, at all?

Araña was lucky that the assistant seemed to think of her as annoying. Good, good. Anything other than suspicious would have been bad for her cred. She didn't want any trouble on vacation. She would hate to cause Sayo or Sir Kent any problems if she could do anything about it.

As she waited for Sayo to respond to her, she heard something from the tablet in her pocket. Shit shit shit, would nothing give her a break? That was definitely on her for picking up some random device blasting an alarm on the floor. She tapped the screen in her pocket, relaying to the device through code that she wasn't in a position to do so.

"Give me a minute to check on my friend, and then I'm all yours," she managed to tap out in binary to the tablet, before looking back up at Sayo, expecting a response.

The ticking was slowly going away...she'd have to figure that out, though. Why the hell was there ticking, at all?

Raven laughed along the observer as he offered her a drink. Judging from his appearance and generosity, he most definitely belonged to the upper-class. Only well-to-do folks or drunkards offered free drinks to strangers, and he didn't appear to be a drunkard. Speaking of one though, an older man that was clearly inebriated staggered his way towards them, shouting out loud about the awful service he was receiving. Stay classy, High Class, Raven thought to herself as she was handed a glass. The observer from earlier offered the inebriated man a drink too, Raven glanced at his direction as he yelled back at him. She was starting to feeling a little relieved. This was good, she had to blend in with the High Class for as long as she could. The identity thief was sure their antics would keep eyes off of her and she would go unnoticed like she wished.

She looked down at her drink thoughtfully. Being intoxicated or being under the influence were absolutely detrimental in her line of work. "Thanks, but uh, I have a liver problem," she fibbed without hesitation and passed her glass to the older man that just joined them, he would probably appreciate it. "What brings fine gentlemen like you here?" She asked with a smile. The sooner she got to know them, the faster she could decide if it was safe to be around them or not.

The_split_Nation The_split_Nation Bruhaha Bruhaha

Last edited:
AZi cRuZe

location: high class | mood: neutral | tags: Trektek Trektek , ebb ebb

Azi smiled as Asher began to speak, the situation not quite as nerve-wracking as he had initially assumed it would be. His voice wasn't as sharp or professional as many of the other crew members he'd seen thus far, and he meant that as the highest compliment. It was odd interacting with another human being outside of his small town, but it was extremely refreshing, if minorly overwhelming, and for the first time, he realized how wonderful this opportunity may yet be. It'd been nearly an hour and he still hadn't become an embarrassment - quite the accomplishment. He was mentally patting himself on the back for his lack of a disaster when he realized he hadn't been paying any attention whatsoever to the actual conversation happening outside his mind, and snapped himself back to reality.

He was saying something about the "depth of the flavor" aboard the ship, and he couldn't quite decide if he found that fascinating or simply odd, but from the tone of his voice he obviously knew what he was talking about. He probably does this all the time, Azi mused, taking cruises and whatnot. He offered a polite smile, not sure what to say, as Asher went on.

He nodded as he finished. “Yeah, I'd have to agree with you on that. Although I must admit, before I go on, I haven't experienced anything even remotely like this before. I mean, I grew up in a small town, this is crazy. Especially snagging high class,” he said with a grin, perhaps too loudly, overcompensating for his naturally soft voice.. "Exciting, but crazy. I just hope it's no strings attached, I wouldn't want to loose any limbs."

Last edited:
Danny stopped to hear that the gentleman The_split_Nation The_split_Nation would have purchased English whiskey. He couldn't believe his ears.
Hulk Hogan Praises The Young Bucks; Word Association With EC3 ...

The wheels are turning in Danny's head...

"The English aren't famous for anything except being shitty. You want Scottish or at least Irish if you are drinking juice of the barley."
He took the glass from Raven, and shattered it with a tight flex without even looking at her.

Are you two ( waifu waifu , The_split_Nation The_split_Nation ) coming with me to the low income side of this barge? Its time to party for real. I bet they have Jameson down there. Danny took a wine bottle from a passing bot and shattered it on the ground-- leaving a piece of jagged glass in his hand which he brandished like a weapon, guffawing the whole time.

Suddenly he became very still. His head snapped to look at Raven, his eyes wide and brow furrowed. Something's off about you... But I don't know what...

VCrkErxkoN2qsO05-l1C2eiZo2MgrnArlFFykM8eQ5hCXB9DA2wma0M9ZBUtksepuW2ilne4tdG06nvXyHasgM0qVkv7btZA4eCj-w6qbyO04JJN7oYpXMY5SWFrwheisV67QSaq
The Sunset Horizon
- Middle Class Section (Arcade)

WIth the helmet on, the boy prepared himself atop the rather realistic gaming-bike - He leaned forwards slightly, hands gripping the gears, feet resting tentatively on the bar below. Mentally he psyched himself up, took a deep breath and pressed the start button.

Pinnacle Station - A vast asteroid mining station, active with machinery, drills and conveyors.
The star riders all lined up on the starting line, crowds of onlookers prepare themselves cheering the rival bikers as the countdown begins.

3... 2... 1.. Go!
Ripping off the starting line Robin launches his hoverbike forwards and up over some of the slower competitors in a flaming rocket-like blur. His competition followed but he had no intentions of letting them catch up. He leaned his body and the bike tightly around the corners of the track, in reality he might be barely be big enough to be able the ride the bike but he held on as the machine bumped and rocked in accordance to his movements in game, to how it might move in reality, gripping the controls tightly as he pulled back and accelerate. In this game, he was the champion! (At Least that's how he felt)
Lap after lap he rocketed around more than able to destroy the AI more and more with each progressive circuit. Playing the cheaper versions of this at the local arcade after school had trained him well.

Robin was completely oblivious to the real world meanwhile, his senses completely entrenched in the VR World. To anybody watching or what anybody was saying.

R E X
Interacting with: Xemanorth Xemanorth Trektek Trektek

The information had popped up only a few moments later once the scanning equipment had done its job. It seems that Ms. Galliager is one of the high end passengers. With a position like that, it was a bit odd to see her in the middle class section when she could quite easily get into the first class. What truly triggered the suspicion was the woman beginning to walk away. Granted, he hadn't called out to apprehend her - but she had been quick to leave the premises once she had noticed him already headed towards her. Likely, it was born out of panic due to overhearing her conversation. Under his programming, that would be enough cause for alarm.

"Dan, please contact security to keep a lookout for Ms. Abigail Galliager." He alerted the employee he had been spending his break with. "We are currently in pursuit of her but it would be wise to block her off the path." Rex continued, gesturing towards the woman and locking on. Dan wasted no time in giving the info to the head of security and alerting them that the suspect is currently on the Middle Class Section where she was being pursued. Though, of course, Rex wasn't sure of the crime that she had committed - but any mention of detonation was already forbidden within the ship and must be investigated just in case it was something serious.

Natalia Amilie Reaves

Natalia followed Belle, heading to the bathroom and away from the purple-haired woman that gave an odd reaction to the robot. Needless to say, they left her and the bot but now without giving Ana a quizzical look. Following Belle was easy amidst the dressed party goers, dressed in uniform with a very prim and proper feeling that she gives off.

While walking, Natalia couldn't help but wonder about the scene from earlier. Finding it hard to comprehend that the bot would fix itself, unless he was fixed remotely or there was someone in the ship with an absurdly high tech. Any party goer she went past by could see her furrowed brows and scowl, which was stopped when her companion decided to provide some conversation.

Caught off guard by the story, the newly-graduate blushed ever so slightly. Half-emberrassed, half-happy to know that her uncle has been talking about her. Natalia wondered is he told her of such things like when she was a child that just did whatever she wanted. The idea of it did not really site well with her, but she can't do much about it either. "Oh really now? What did he tell you exactly? Good things I hope." She replied, the annoyance from getting drink splashed was gone but that doesn't mean that she has forgotten it.

After her reply was the intolerable cackle of someone who mentioned her name as herself. Natalia scoffed, racking her brain if she knew the woman that was impersonating, the likeliest chance would be yes but she cannot retrieve such an information from her memory. "Please, I am not that loud." She said blankly, in reply to Belle before continuing, her mood dampening because of the impersonator. "Don't worry, the real one is with you but I think it would be best to report this to an official later. After I get some new clothes, it's starting to feel sticky, I want to be there when this is reported."

"Shall we?" Urging Belle to the bathroom, one that has no occupants and immediately took of her blouse once they were inside. The discomfort from the wet top was clear, placing her jacket in the meantime to keep herself warm. "Something casual would be fine, I'm not planning to go back to that party anyway." She said to Belle flatly before apologizing. "Sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to be such a grouch."

location: High Class - Party > Bathroom || interactions: . D O V E . D O V E || mentions: cinnabuns cinnabuns waifu waifu

Seikatsu Sayogoromo

The two had been watching, somewhat disinterested, as the robot became the center of attention with its antics. Even his good friend couldn’t resist but to join the commotion after she arrived. Sayogoromo watched on, slightly unimpressed because he knew that Ana was presently one of the most intelligent people in the room. He turned to Kent and patted the man on his shoulder before he placed a kiss upon his cheek. “Things are under control now, go get your rest.” He said in a soft, reassuring voice that served to send the billionaire on his way with little to worry about.

When it seemed to quiet back down, Sayogoromo turned his attention from the exit to the robot. Of course Ana had handed the situation, what a surprise. As she approached the oiran he ran his hands down his clothes, smoothing out any wrinkles and tidying up his appearance. Arthur was gone, but that didn’t mean he should look sloppy and lazy.

“Nothing is ever perfect.” Sayo replied nonchalantly. “Hopefully they’ll scrap that piece of junk. It nearly toppled me during its little scene.” As he spoke he wore a mask, a blank expression fixed upon his face while his stared at the machine. “Where have you been?” Finally a smile formed, creasing his features and forcing the corners of his mouth upward. “You know it’s past Arthur’s bedtime.”

cinnabuns cinnabuns Trektek Trektek

Lucius was disappointed, it would be a hell of a lot more fun if she was drunk, but before he could let the disappointment really get to him. she handed her glass to the very drunk man, it made him smile, at least one of them was getting slammed, though guessing by the man's current state of mind he wondered if that was even possible.

though when the man decided to destroy the glass with a flex instead of drinking it, he couldn't help but let out a small laugh, and a very clear smile drew on to his face, he replied to the burly man "im sorry sir but ill drink anything as long as I end up drunk"

"What brings fine gentlemen like you here" the girl smiled, Lucius smile vanished as he leaned up against the wall "charity" he answered cynically. he waved for another glass as stood back up again to grab the glass of fine wine "what about you? miss"

as he said that the burly man asked a question that made him smirk, he turned his head like an owl and answered: "now that sounds like a real party why not?"

waifu waifu Bruhaha Bruhaha

Raven looked around in bewilderment as this man shattered the glass in his hand. The man with her laughed but Raven simply gaped at the sight in front of her. Judging from this guy's stance, he seemed like he could probably get aggressive and strike either one of them at any given moment. Are you freaking kidding me?! This guy seems... off the rails. Why do I keep ending up in these shitty situations? Ugh. Raven already knew the answer to that. She was now on high alert and kept her distance from the burly man.

The younger man answered her earlier question, he had come on Sunset Horizon for charity purposes. That sounded about right, Raven nodded at him as his body language shifted a bit. "Oh, I'm not here on a noble cause like that, I'm just on vacation," she replied with a sheepish grin, fibbing away effortlessly.

The older man changed the topic and asked both persons to leave with him instead, before Raven could respond he stared right at her and told her she seemed off. She felt her heart racing immediately. Raven grew uncomfortable as her eyes met his, the look in his eyes was almost frightening. She had to tread very carefully here, she couldn't slip up in front of these guys. She had to play her cards right to avoid getting into trouble, even if it meant she had to go along with this drunkard for now. Raven laughed at his comment. "I'm sure everyone does after that much alcohol - but I was curious how the rest of this cruise ship looks like. I guess I can tag along. My name is Natalia, by the way," she offered a name since they hadn't till now.

Bruhaha Bruhaha The_split_Nation The_split_Nation

"Well, my names Danny Sans, and you may have heard of me! Star player of the Ziggurat Abes! The Lima hockey team... didn't anyone tell ya?"
images-1.jpeg
He nodded appreciatively to both guests... acknowledging their willingness to party. He let an awkward silence grow for about 15 seconds-- continuing to nod and chuckle.

With that he grabbed the two ( The_split_Nation The_split_Nation , waifu waifu ) by the wrists and began hurtling towards the kitchen area.

"C'mon! We will use the employee entrance tunnels! They wont even stop us, were top tier guests-- and if they do-- they'll regret it!"

Danny sprinted, all but dragging his two friends past the partiers into a meal prep area.

Danny raised his foot and gave the robot chef the boot to the chin knocking the thing down. He grabbed up an electronic server by the neck, driving them down through a food trolly leaving a morass of tarts, circuits, and punch on the floor.

Seeing an exit he sprinted for it and Irish whipped two robot servers stumbling on animatronic legs towards his two friends ( The_split_Nation The_split_Nation , waifu waifu ), Take em out! He screamed at his friends. Grabbing a rolling pin from a table he hopped a counter and headed for the employee exit.

The_split_Nation The_split_Nation , waifu waifu

1587852019208.png

"Natalia, that's a cute name," Lucius thought to himself as he stared into his new glass of wine. while he was thinking his bear-like companion stated "Well, my names Danny Sans, and you may have heard of me! Star player of the Ziggurat Abes! The Lima hockey team... didn't anyone tell ya?"

"oh no," what had Lucius gotten himself into his stare turned cold as he remembered all the high class dragging him their games. "its an honor to meet you, mister, sans," Lucius said with gritted teeth.

a few seconds went by, as Lucius had bad flashbacks to all those horrible games, then he snapped himself back to reality, his gaze turned to Natalia as he said "im sorry im..." before he could finish his sentence he found himself being dragged towards the kitchen, he shrugged and looking at his new "friend" who was being dragged with him. he continued "im Lucius hollow, please don't ask about datum paradisum, I've had so many fucking questions about it" as he finished what he was saying they arrived in the kitchen.

watching the amazing show before him he commented to Natalia "man this is one of those times I wish I had popcorn with me" as he looked over for the girl's response but as he did that he heard Danny yell "Take em out!" he felt a robot slam into him, knocking him to the ground, "WHAT THE HELL" he looked at his unknow assailant to find one of the waiter robots had slammed into him enough to knock him to the ground.

he pushed it to the side and only saw red as he grabbed for the nearest thing, a spoon that was, with all his might he pushed it into the robot's sensory device penetrating the glass.

he got up and looked over at Natalia seeing how she would handle her robot.

waifu waifu Bruhaha Bruhaha

No way.

This was Danny Sans, that crazy hockey player?! And Lucius Hollow.... These names were huge, she recognized them from the news and tabloids on various occasions before. Raven tried to contain her excitement, she couldn't believe she was surrounded by such well-known personalities. No wonder they were being so rowdy. No actions would be taken against them, nor would they allow their friends to be in any kind of trouble. They were influential people, with a lot of money, the authorities couldn't touch them. The glint in Raven's eyes became brighter. This was good. No, this was great. Raven was going to do everything from now on to earn their trust.

'Natalia' was whisked away by Danny, along with Lucius, into a meal prep area. Danny wreaked havoc on the kitchen and flung two robots at them before heading towards the employees only exit. What the heck was this guy doing? Raven's survival instincts kicked in as she spun around and roundhouse kicked the encroaching robot with a shriek. She quickly recovered from the impact and scrambled to look for anything she could use. She found a set of kitchen knives. Perfect, she thought, these will do. She picked up the two largest knives from the counter-top and ran towards the robot with narrowed eyes.

What she lacked in strength, she made up for in agility. Her movements were swift and calculated, similar to a gazelle. Raven plunged the knife into the robot before sweeping him off its feet with a low kick, she then proceeded to slash at it a couple more times with her other knife before realizing it wasn't going to attack back. She got off the robot with a satisfied smile before realizing Lucius had been watching her the entire time. She laughed nervously once more. "I guess my self-defense classes came in handy, huh?"

Without waiting for him to respond, she grabbed his hand and yanked him towards her. "Let's go, before we lose Danny!"

The_split_Nation The_split_Nation Bruhaha Bruhaha

Last edited:
wc617-futurecruiseship-byrjt2015.jpg

The Bridge
All seemed quiet on the bridge until the Captain spotted something out the front window. Something that worried him to the ninth degree. "Dear God" was all he exclaimed before he started barking orders to the rest of the bridge crew. If they were to possibly die here, he was going to do his damn best to ensure that most of the crew and passengers survived.

The Captain got onto the speaker as the alarms started to blare. Red flashing light came out of the walls. The floors had red arrows appeared on the floor and the walls directing people in the direction of the nearest escape pods.

"ALL HANDS ABANDON SHIP! I REPEAT ALL HANDS ABANDON SHIP! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! MOVE TO YOUR NEAREST ESCAPE POD AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE CREW! I REPEAT ALL HANDS..........

Then static followed as the voice of the captain cut out. The ship rocked as though something hit it and began to shake.

High Class
ebb ebb , . D O V E . D O V E , Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum , cinnabuns cinnabuns , LadyOfStars LadyOfStars , Athanas Athanas ,
@SatanicNightjar, Bruhaha Bruhaha , The_split_Nation The_split_Nation , Ghost Eyes Ghost Eyes

The crowd of people became very started as red lights started flashing and alarms began to flash with them. A series of lights sprang up on the floor leading off to both the left and the right down the hallway. One of the crew members stepped forward and in a loud and booming voice announced, "Stay calm everyone. The lights on the floor and the other staff members will lead you all to the escape pods. Just stay calm and we will all get to safety."

At that moment, the ship rocked once again and a woman screamed prompting the crowd of rich partygoers to begin to run for the exits bumping into others as they went, trying to get out of the room and to one of the escape pods. One of the rampaging guests knocked into Arthur which caused him to fall to the ground where he responded with a groan of pain.

The other scientists looked at Anzi and Asher. David looked at Asher and spoke in a hurried voice. "We've got to get out of here before we get trampled by someone."

The trio were rampaging through the kitchen, attacking the robot servers and cooks while the human cooks could only look on in horror while one shouted out for security. As soon as the alarms started however, the human staff took off further down the kitchen to find an escape pod. Some seemed to be heading in the direction of the trio.

Middle Class
Dawnstar Dawnstar , Xemanorth Xemanorth
, AI10100 AI10100

Robin would be unable to hear the alarms of see the bright lights in his current state with all the equipment hooked up to him and being so engrossed in his game. However, he was suddenly disconnected by his grandfather who with a worried look on his face, spoke up to his grandson. "We need to leave now, Robin. The Captain said the ship was going down and we need to get to an escape pod."

With that, The grandfather without giving Robin much time to actually fully digest what he was just told, started walking out of the arcade with people running to and fro with his grandmother moving along with them down the corridor.

Dan and Rex are in the corridor when the sudden alarm goes off along with the Captain telling everyone to abandon ship. They see and elderly couple along with a young boy traveling with them.

Low Class
Ravenpaw Ravenpaw , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

The man smirked at the young man's words. "I take many forms of payment: Money, Items of great importance or even the promise of a favor. I am an easy business man to deal with, you see." He smiled a toothy grin where he was clearly missing some teeth.

The alarms began to blare out loud along with the flashing lights and the Captain giving the order to abandon ship. Light sprang up on the floor that led out of the bar and down the corridor.

The man's eyes went wide. "We'll have to conduct our business later when we are in a safer place." With that, he started to take off as people were panicking all around them.

Sandra vaporized the rat just as the alarm had gone off. The bar was a mess of people paniking and running around trying to make sense of things and get to an escape pod somewhere. An automated message began to play: Please follow the glowing lights on the ground to the nearest escape pod. Do not run, there is plenty of time for safety during your escape.​

tryagain.jpg

Gabriel Jurado
"I take many forms of payment: Money, Items of great importance or even the promise of a favor. I am an easy business man to deal with, you see." the man answered, grinning. Gabriel reached into his pocket to fish out some money, when suddenly blinding lights started flashing and earsplitting alarms began to go off, followed by the captain ordering everybody to abandon ship and get to the escape pods. He froze. The man told him they would have to continue their business later when things were safer, and then dashed off into the crowd of terrified people, leaving Gabriel alone in the corner of the room. After a moment of standing there and staring stupidly at the wall, he took off.

This could actually be an opportunity, Gabriel thought as he made his way through the huge crowd of people running and panicking. I might be able to get on the same pod as Asher and catch him. No, that wouldn't work, he's in High Class and there's no time. This was so unexpected. How was he supposed to catch Knowles now? He shook his head. Right now he needed to focus on getting to an escape pod, or he'd be killed and nobody would be alive to make Asher pay. So he needed to stop thinking about those things and not get freaking blown up.

Realization hit Gabriel as he approached the escape pods. He remembered that 8 people were allowed on each pod. Shoot. He'd have to fly with seven other people. Pretty much his entire plan in the first place was to avoid getting near very many people unless necessary. Now that was definitely not going to happen. Just don't socialize, and you'll be fine, he told himself. He looked around at the people rushing around him trying to get to an escape pod, and studied which ones they were going to. He wanted to know which pod would have the least people, if one would have less than another. He strongly hoped so.

After a moment of observation, Gabriel made a decision and headed towards a pod. Then he slowly boarded it, and looking at his shoes instead of anyone else, he took a seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back