• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Danny snarled and tugged the hockey stick away from the scrap heap. Danny leaned on the makeshift staff heavily. His eyes were bleary and slow to react too light. Thought the wound to his head had closed, he still felt as if he were reeling a bit. Shortly after he shoved the flare gun in his belt. His shirt cracked and broke open in places as the blood had dried and caked to it.

"Find some food." Danny directed to the automaton.

Danny next surveyed his options. Were there any obvious paths? Could he see other pods landing? What could he see of the cruise ship up in space? Trektek Trektek

R E X
Interacting with: Trektek Trektek @BrightStar cinnabuns cinnabuns Ghost Eyes Ghost Eyes

Thankfully, the elderly couple and their grandchild seemed to be in agreement so they set off without issue. They were mostly silent as they continued to walk with Dan idly playing with the flare gun but making sure it doesn't go off. That would be a disaster and a waste of a flare. The Gaunts didn't seem agitated enough to leave the premises and stayed grazing. Dan shot them a longing look before moving on. If they get out of this planet alive and get back home, he was going to make sure to come back to his hometown and ride horses again.

"Contact, sir." Rex called out as he set eyes upon another group of survivors who were either gathering supplies or idling around. It seems like more people had been able to enter this pod than they had. It didn't seem like they were preparing to make much of a move towards the two flares that had shot up to the sky. Considering their relatively bigger size, it may have been for the best to ration supplies first before moving.

Dan jogged to the front and gave a wave to the people. "Hello there! Are you folks in need of any assistance?" He called out first before jabbing his thumb to where they had come from. "We came from over there but you guys are the first people we came in contact with." He continued. He hoped that they weren't an aggressive bunch. He's heard of survival stories that made people so desperate that outside contact was enough to send them into a spiraling paranoia.

"We were planning on meeting up with the people who shot the flares." Rex alerted them with a tilt of his head. While it would be wise to travel in a group, the robot thought it would be imperative to meet up with a mobile group first and then return to a stationary one if ever they did not want to come.

Belle yelped in surprise when the young lady unceremoniously closed the distance between them, enveloping her in a big hug. She let out a chuckle which, if your hearing was extraordinary, had echoes of reluctance. This was not a very professional distance!

"Yes, ma'am." She softly replied once the other female finally let go.

The attendant watched as she retreated with the rest. She could still feel her phantom warmth. Just how long has she been touched deprived? Belle let out a long sigh. She missed her family. Hugs from them were the best. She wanted- no, needed to get home as soon as possible.

However, she wasn't given much opportunity to dwell on the matter when she noticed something moving behind the woods. It appeared to be fairly humanoid although it was too large to be one of the pesky Sceds. Anxious, the attendant grabbed the makeshift spear she was sharpening until a few moments passed and the figures of two other survivors became apparent.

There was plain relief on her face when they approached, completely harmless. "I knew there were other survivors out there!" The rest of the passengers with her would be delighted to see other faces. It was proof that their loved ones may have survived as well. "I'm glad you found us, sir Jurado, and I'm also glad to see you well, Sandra." She knew the latter because they were both employees of the cruise ship. The attendant knew all of her workmates. That was the kind of overachiever she was.

"Although if I may ask, why did you leave your podmates behind?"

Ravenpaw Ravenpaw Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Natalia Amilie Reaves

Natalia could only purse her lips as the mother told the young woman of her thoughts. "With all due respect ma'am, I don't think anyone expected this outcome. Someone must have tampered with the Planetary Defense System." She said in defense of Sunset Horizon. She sighed before getting up, "The monkeys are pretty much harmless, I don't think there will be any problem so long as you don't show them anything shiny."

Out of the corner of her eyes, the raven-haired woman noticed two figures she could not identify. Belle was quick to interact with the two and caught their names as she approached. Her heart was pounding, her mind drifting into whether her uncle was with them or not. She hoped for the former.

Natalia opened her mouth, "I'm sorry to interrupt. My name is Natalia and I was wondering if... in your pod there is a man named Nathan Qiao? He has strips of grey hair, wears big round glasses, and a scar down his forehead to his right eyebrow." Her eyes fluttered to Sandra and the many sceds that looked the same as the ones she met earlier. "Are you alright?"

location: Unknown - Forest || interactions: NPCs Trektek Trektek Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Ravenpaw Ravenpaw . D O V E . D O V E

1585885746546.png

Sandra
interaction: Ravenpaw Ravenpaw . D O V E . D O V E Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Trektek Trektek
Sandra just huffed in annoyance when the sced’s landed on her metallic body. “Awww look Sandra you got fans isnt that cute” Dray would retort jokingly, sandra just rolling her eye sarcastically saying nothing, yet Gabriels chuckle caused Sandra to turn to him aggressively a death stare on her face it was odvious she wasn’t happy with his reaction. “Right fine..” she’d say annoyed trudging forward behind Gabriel as he made the introdiction for the both of them “yeah hey.. there.... nice to see ya surivived though belle“ she’d reply with a little bit of a smile, Sandra and Dray couldn’t say that they disliked belle infact she was probably the least annoying but well meaning so it was nice to see the girl alive. “And well, i suggested I’d go alone to check out some flare that shot up then Gabriel decided it would be a smart idea to follow me even though he’s just about as squishy as anyone here side form us of course” Sandra would reply point at herself when she’d say the word “us” refering to herself as Dray. Her attention then shifted to another woman whome was asking about her uncle and also if she was fine with the Sced’s “well not sure bout your uncle miss but I think he will probably be ok, but yeah I’m doing fine not like I cant deal with the pests If I wanted to” she’d reply casually

Lucius was speechless.

"This girl... never ceases to amaze me," he stared at her in disbelief as he lowered the flare gun. It took her seconds to become Daisy, but maybe she was Daisy all along - unless she wasn't though, was she even Natalia? Just who was she? Lucius was intrigued. He wanted to end everyone else's lives right then and there but decided to follow Natalia's lead for now. "Forgive me, everyone," he muttered an apology.

"I need a moment," Raven excused herself from the scene. She knew she had to continue her performance and make it seem like she was recovering from an actual meltdown. Raven never did anything halfheartedly, you either go big or go home. She laid down on the grass by herself and concentrated on her breathing as if to recalibrate her senses. One enough time had passed, Raven rejoined Lucius and the crew to determine their next course of action. There were discussions already taking place. The atmosphere had eased considerably, no one had the will to fight anymore. "It doesn't seem like anyone is coming for us today," Lucius remarked thoughtfully. "I wonder how long these rations are going to last us."

"We might find more in the forest over there," Raven interjected. "Sorry, I'm back."

Trektek Trektek

Vega Delphi Prime
. D O V E . D O V E . D O V E . D O V E
, Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum [IMG alt="BrightStar"]https://www.rpnation.com/data/avatars/s/68/68582.jpg?1575890190[/IMG] BrightStar , cinnabuns cinnabuns cinnabuns cinnabuns AI10100 AI10100 AI10100 AI10100 , Bruhaha Bruhaha Bruhaha Bruhaha Ravenpaw Ravenpaw Ravenpaw Ravenpaw , [IMG alt="ebb"]https://www.rpnation.com/data/avatars/s/56/56983.jpg?1527228406[/IMG] ebb [IMG alt="Athanas"]https://www.rpnation.com/data/avatars/s/55/55128.jpg?1542917631[/IMG] Athanas , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Ghost Eyes Ghost Eyes Ghost Eyes Ghost Eyes , waifu waifu waifu waifu [IMG alt="The_split_Nation"]https://www.rpnation.com/data/avatars/s/71/71076.jpg?1559505998[/IMG] The_split_Nation

Pod 1

waifu waifu waifu waifu [IMG alt="The_split_Nation"]https://www.rpnation.com/data/avatars/s/71/71076.jpg?1559505998[/IMG] [U]The_split_Nation[/U]

african-plains-empty-some-trees-lining-ridge-59529579.jpg

Robert and the others seemed to relax their guard once the situation cooled down. He walked over slowly and calmly as he spoke. "Just hand over the flare gun and all will be forgiven. I understand that it's been a rough time for you, but I don't want you having another panic attack if we end up in danger."

As long as their wasn't any objections, Robert would take the flare gun from Lucius.

After Raven had walked away to collect her thoughts, Robert turned to discuss things with Lucius. "Well, it all depends on how well we ration the supplies. Considering that you're with a handful of cooks, we should be able to make these supplies last longer. Y'know, once we actually take stock of how much we have and if we are able to supplement with some local flora and fauna."

He turned to the duo as Raven walked back over. "I don't suppose that either of you are familiar with the plant or animal life on this planet?"

Pod 2
Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum . D O V E . D O V E . D O V E . D O V E Ravenpaw Ravenpaw Ravenpaw Ravenpaw , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

All of a sudden, the forest was filled with screeching. It seemed that the Sceds were getting agitated. Even the one that had hopped down onto Sandra had begun to freak out and jumped away back into the trees. The sounds got further and further away until the forest was filled with an eerie silence that hadn't been there before.

Pod 5
[IMG alt="BrightStar"]https://www.rpnation.com/data/avatars/s/68/68582.jpg?1575890190[/IMG] BrightStar AI10100 AI10100 AI10100 AI10100 cinnabuns cinnabuns cinnabuns cinnabuns Ghost Eyes Ghost Eyes Ghost Eyes Ghost Eyes

One of the survivors waved over to the group as they approached, clearly happy that there were fellow survivors around that were arriving. Suddenly, a bunch of monkey like creatures erupted from the forest and barreled past both groups into the tall grass of the plains. A few of the other survivors ran into the pod for cover, but the Sceds were gone just as fast and as mysteriously as they had appeared.

Pod 6
Bruhaha Bruhaha Bruhaha Bruhaha

"Affirmative. I shall locate some nurishment that is needed for the journey." The robot servant began to search for anything nearby that could be considered food

While searching around, a handful of monkey like creatures erupted from the deeper bowels of the forest of the East past Danny to the west. They seemed to show no interest in him, only howling loudly as they moved. One of them dropped a pearl necklace.

Looking around, Danny found the treeline too thick too see anything of the ship or any of the other pods.​

tryagain.jpg
Gabriel Jurado
Sandra death-stared Gabriel down when he laughed at the Sceds. He regretted it deeply.
The attendant smiled when she saw Gabriel and Sandra.

"I knew there were other survivors out there! I'm glad you found us, sir Jurado, and I'm also glad to see you well, Sandra." They know each other? Gabriel thought. Strange.

"Although, if I may ask, why did you leave your podmates behind?" the attendant asked.

"Well, they seemed pretty tired, so I suggested that we wait a bit before leaving, but Sandra here... well, if you know her, you know that she's pretty stubborn. She decided to go off on her own. I followed her," he smiled shyly, "it's good to see there are other survivors. And, uh... what's your name?"
Gabriel looked down at his feet. He didn't ever socialize. Funny, when he got stranded on a planet with few survivors, he had to socialize more than normal. Then a thought hit him.
Asher Knowles was still out there. He might have survived. The realization hit him like a fist in his gut. He'd been so preoccupied that he'd forgotten about Asher Knowles. He'd forgotten about the murderer of his father and sister. He'd forgotten about the person who'd caused his mother to be in an insane asylum. Forgotten.

For a moment, Gabriel hated himself more than he ever had in his entire life anger, sadness, and agony burst through his body.

"Ex-excuse me," he stammered, before the attendant could even answer his question, and then staggered away into the trees. He collapsed beside one of them, and started crying. He didn't care anymore that he was stranded on a random dangerous planet with just a handful of survivors. He didn't care about anything but his family, all who were dead or insane. At this moment, he didn't even care if Sandra came and found him sobbing. He looked into the trees with his bleary eyes. Why'd this have to happen to him? Why'd Asher Knowles have to kill his father, and his sister? It'd ruined his whole life. That was the reason he was marooned here. If that'd never happened, he'd probably be home, on Earth, having a good, normal life. Why couldn't he just have that?

Lucius silently threw the flare gun to Robert without warning. He was over it. He was going to sit back and watch the show for now.

Wait, did he just hear something?

The conversation from earlier continued. "You made a good point about rationing our supplies. I don't know anything about this place, but you do, don't you?" Raven studied Robert's body language. As a crew member, he probably knew more than both of them at least. "We all have to be on the same page if we... Lucius?"

Lucius was seen wordlessly entering the dark forest not too far from them, his long coat swaying behind him. "Uh, let's continue this conversation some other time," she took one last at the rest of the group before running after him.

Danny was on high alert as a tribe of monkeys crashed from the forrest. Their shrieks deepening the ache in his head.

He gritted his teeth, hefting his hockey stick like a club. But the monkeys did not charge. He edged to the clearing. Was the necklace one of them dropped a locket? He popped the picture open if so. If not he followed the monkeys into the forrest gesturing for the robot to follow him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back