• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Sunset Horizon OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey guys, the update will be tomorrow. Three of the other players have told me that they'll be posting tonight. :)

I apologize for the delay. After the others posted, I had gotten extremely busy at work getting ready for state to come. The newest post is up. :)

Sorry everyone, but I think I'll have to drop out! Admittedly, I lost a lot of interest in writing for Vera and I don't want any of you waiting an eternity for me to post. I hope this RP goes well for everyone!

Sorry everyone, but I think I'll have to drop out! Admittedly, I lost a lot of interest in writing for Vera and I don't want any of you waiting an eternity for me to post. I hope this RP goes well for everyone!
I appreciate you giving me a heads up about dropping out. Though I am saddened as I was looking forward to all the story that could be had. I wish you lots of luck with your future endeavors in writing.

If you at any point want to rejoin, as another character that you do have interest with, just let me know. :-)

I AM AAAALILIIIIVVEEEEE! I've been consumed with school and work as well as the coronavirus causing me anxiety attacks, but other than that I certainly have not forgotten about this RP. Has anything of note happened since I've posted?

I went ahead and edited my post near the bottom of page 2. I missed a ton of information before.

Good morning everyone. Apologies for the lack of update. I had a very nasty virus all week and am finally well enough to even go into work today. So next week I shall be getting the update done.

Finally got the next story post up. Many apologies for the delay. Life had gotten very busy. But now we should be back on track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back