• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Sunset Horizon OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hahaha. Indeed. Also, a bunch of my online friends caught wind of this RP and theyll be creating characters. Which is good since it seems most of the cast ghosted.

From now on, unless otherwise noted, I shall be doing my best to be updating every Wednesday EST.

Since it looks like Robin will be escaping, do you need me to select an escape pod still? There's nobody else in the middle-class bit and all.

Since it looks like Robin will be escaping, do you need me to select an escape pod still? There's nobody else in the middle-class bit and all.
At this point, you can really just choose to stick with the employee that helped, or try to break away. That'll determine where you end up. :-)

Hey gang, next story update will be tomorrow. So please try to get any posts in before then please. If you are unable to, let me know.:-)

Trektek Trektek Sorry for the scrambled post, had a very busy day. Will we keep up doing 2 rounds a week? D: I may struggle with that, haha.

I'm only doing 1 round a week. I know how difficult it is for people to post often. From now on, I'll be trying to post every Wednesday EST

I'm only doing 1 round a week. I know how difficult it is for people to post often. From now on, I'll be trying to post every Wednesday EST

Haha no problem for me posting often but once a week I can usually do a bit better quality-wise. XD

And I'm just adjusting to a more busy weekly schedule tbh so maybe it's just that rn, haha!

It's all good. I really like your character by the way. Shes pretty awesome

It's all good. I really like your character by the way. Shes pretty awesome

T-thank you ;_;. I thought she'd been pretty not-awesome so far, with all the stronk cyborgs and stuff! Meanwhile she's here with no physical combat prowess and a barely functioning old mechanical leg, haha!

T-thank you ;_;. I thought she'd been pretty not-awesome so far, with all the stronk cyborgs and stuff! Meanwhile she's here with no physical combat prowess and a barely functioning old mechanical leg, haha!
But she's got heart and mechanical skills

But she's got heart and mechanical skills

And an immense urge to run the other way when anything combat is happening! Can't wait until we get to the planet. :D Also I hope the chief isn't gonna die oh my god I know you're going to do it but PLEASE.

And an immense urge to run the other way when anything combat is happening! Can't wait until we get to the planet. :D Also I hope the chief isn't gonna die oh my god I know you're going to do it but PLEASE.
When did I ever say that the chief was going to die?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back