• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Sunset Horizon OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Well as Trektek has announced an estiamated starting date.

Hi, my fellow shipwreckees! :D

I'm with Rusty. Hope my character is good.

Is there going to be a Discord to discuss the rp, or just OOC?

If I've placed a heart for your character it has been approved. :-D

If people wish it, I will create a discord. I know that not everyone likes it, so I'll wait to hear what everyone has to say. :-)

It'll be interesting to see where this goes! Mysterious planets, various economic/social classes, a downed ship and possibly dangerous fauna. Absolutely nothing will go wrong, I'm sure of it!

I'm so glad that you guys are looking forward to it so much. They'll be lots of survival, mystery, fighting, etc. Itll be a good time. :-D

I'm looking forward to everything. Especially like, arguments between characters as they decide how to go about things.

Clearly, they would listen to the scientist that has dedicated her career to studying the planet they're stranded on... right?

Clearly, they would listen to the scientist that has dedicated her career to studying the planet they're stranded on... right?
I'll be sending you some extra knowledge that your character will be having. :-)

I've edited in a basic description of Robin and the attire he was wearing pre-crash!

The disputes between all these personalities and differing background is going to be great. I should get popcorn. 🍿

The thread has begun. :D

Dawnstar Dawnstar It's good! I only asked because Robin's FC -- I think -- is the boy from there, and his name is Will Robinson, so Robin's name has been making me laugh a little. ^_^ I love him as a character, though.

Dawnstar Dawnstar It's good! I only asked because Robin's FC -- I think -- is the boy from there, and his name is Will Robinson, so Robin's name has been making me laugh a little. ^_^ I love him as a character, though.
I totally thought that was all done on purpose. I watch lost in space and cabt wait for season 2 in 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back