• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐™จ- A Summer Partner Search๐Ÿฆ{ Closed for Now}

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
original.gif

Me-
Hello, I'm Nico I'm 27, a creative writing major, very big nerd, and fandom trash. I've been rping for 16 years. I've been on RPnation since 2013 and I'm not a stranger to how words work. Some days I'll be busy with school work and won't reply as fast as the other days. Please be understanding.
-I'm ditch/ghost friendly, I'm not proud of it but I've done it before myself, only because I felt I wouldn't mesh well with the partner I had.
-I can write multiple paragraphs for replies. I also can write as a male or female.
-I can do M/M, F/F, M/F, it doesn't matter to me.
-I can double up on characters, but I don't expect you to

You-
- Please try to match me in length as much as possible, I know we all have bad days and I'm pretty lax about that.
-Be willing to chat with me OOC so we can plan out the best story we'll both enjoy.
-Do help me with the story, I won't drag you along with me this is our story, not just mine.
-Be friendly and understanding.
-Do not rush me, do not spam me every single minute asking if I'm going to reply. If it's been more than two days and I haven't replied poke me I've probably just thought I replied.

Fandoms/Pairings-
Bolded is who I play

South Park
(They're aged up to 18+)

Kyle x Stan
Kyle x Kenny
Kyle x Cartman
Craig
x Tweek
Kenny x Butters
Kyle
x OC
Kenny x OC
Cartman x OC
Craig x OC
Ask

Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Nico di Angelo
x OC
OC x OC

Digimon

OC x OC

Warrior Cats

OCs

Sword Art Online

OC x OC but with Canons included.

Shugo Chara

OCs

Tokyo Mew Mew

OCs

Sailor Moon

OCs

Samples-
At three am, Kyle was sadly awake. He had several nightmares and his tired green eyes probably had prominent bags under them, he was tired. There was nothing he could do about the nightmares, they were usually about the people the four boys had fucked over in their lifetime, the things they had done, the people they had harmed and/or killed. All there, blaming Kyle for everything, guilt maybe? Maybe he tried too hard to suppress that bullshit that it subconsciously leaked into his dreams. Maybe Kyle wasn't completely all there. He didn't know, he just wanted to sleep.

Pushing himself out of his blankets and bed he glanced at his phone, picking up he clicked on Kenny's name that was at the top of his contacts right there with Stan's. Technically it made sense because the three of them were in a relationship, though his mother's phone number was right there as well with the last call being three months ago. Their relationship was strained and so was his with his father's. The feelings Kyle had with them soured after he came to the epiphany that his parents were shit and while they did care they caused oh so much damage to him.

Kyle sent a little text to Kenny.

Ky: Hey babe, I know you're up too. Want to meet me at Denny's for some pancakes and coffee?

He hit send and grabbed his jacket from the chair in the corner of his room. He rubbed his eyes, headed out of his room, and quietly made his way around the lounge area, not to wake up Stan who he could hear snoozing in his room. He wondered why they didn't share a bed, or even move out of this shitty ass dorm and into an apartment.

He grabbed his keys and headed out the door. He headed down the stairs and into the garage where he started up his car and drove a little way down the road to Denny's. The low hum of the sign filled his ears and the smell of burnt coffee and sweet cream-filled his nostrils once he walked out of his car. The diner was mostly empty and country music was playing loud over the speakers. It caused him to rub his temples in frustration. He needed coffee.

Sitting down in the waiting area he tugged his jacket closer to his body looked out the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back