• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sunset Bay OOC

Main
Here

Mikotsuhime

Nonbinary Forest Hermit
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here's a proper OOC thread since I kind of forgot to make one. ^^;;

Reynarda Reynarda redroseknight redroseknight NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy - haven't been on RPN for a while but I assume OOC still doesn't automatically inform the involved people about new threads like this ...

I'm also just a little disoriented ... I thought redroseknight and nerdybirdy's characters were pulled up on a curb somewhere down an avenue rather than in front of the pub? Reread the posts you guys made a few times and I just realized there's just no real indication of any location so I'll make due. Reynarda Reynarda , was going to make a post to yours but I don't really want to mess up the POVs anymore, feel free to skip me.

Sorry about the confusion, I'll try to be more specific so we don't get confused. They were on the avenue leading up to the pub and they went inside of the pub to get Evie all cleaned up before the meeting to clarify.

voracity voracity Oh, no, go ahead and post--I won't be posting until after Miko, anyway. I'm still learning everyone's characters, so sorry if I'm a bit vague on whose characters mine are speaking with. Feel free to ask for clarification!

There, now we should all be together for a little bit. If that gets too cumbersome we can split back up into groups inside the pub.

Hello!
I wanted to know if you've met your full capacity? I noticed the limited number. If so, no problem at all! (= I dont want to overwhelm the GM.

Honestly I wanted to keep it on the smaller side but as long as you can post regularly go ahead. Another friend of mine was maybe considering joining too so after you and (possibly) her I'd say we're full.

Hello! Welcome, and nice to meetcha!

Sorry if I don't get a post off for today, I just wanted to give chance to some people who haven't posted yet - or for newcomers to put in that spicy intro post to jump in, it's a prime opportunity since we're all cluttered at the moment.

Yeah I understand. With adding so many people it's hard to keep up with who is talking to who. Lol

Yeah I don’t want this to die either. Personally I’m gonna ask everyone if they can at least TRY to respond every 3 days or so and if not just give us a heads up or something? I’m not the one to judge people for taking a while but with groups like this I find it’s best to keep it moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back