• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sunnywide High (LGBT+)

If you ever do this again or decide you want more characters due to inactivity or anything then I'm totally up for it, it's a huge shame I was being so slow. I was really looking forward to it. That's what I get for using a phone I guess. But yeah, I'll always be up for this or anything similar, I have no life so I'm online a lot. Just tag me if I can ever join in.

@PenBlade1326

Last edited by a moderator:
@RIPSaidCone: Thank you so much! She'll definitely be something, you'll see > :D

BTW. Sorry, guys! I just woke up lol - long night. I'm working on my charrie's input now.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is in any similar role plays please let me know, I'm the worst ever at finding good role plays with good people.

Aaaand, ignore my above post. Just got to the part where you said it was closed. You know, after I read the entire thing. lol.

Saaaaaarah said:
I hope it hasn't died! :(
I'm waiting on other responses before I post mine.
We could do a back and fourth interaction couldn't we? If Aurora sits near Victoria. Just make our posts a little bit smaller? (Or not xD )

Yeah, that sounds good. Just to keep the thing running but I also want to give other people a chance as well.

If by 9 no one replies, then we can. Sound good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back