• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sunkissed

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

• Sabella Pearson
    Bella winked at Ethan again, but was easily distracted from commenting back by Jackie. Being young and carefree, both girls got along extremely well, and of course Bella was attracted to her. Especially when she was running around in her underwear. Bella wasn't really the type to settle down, which was one reason she and Ethan weren't together. Bella didn't want to sit in one place for the rest of her life... but that didn't mean that she couldn't have fun during this summer. And after, of course, but especially now.

Bella made sure to kiss Jackie back, even though it was just a quick, chaste kiss. "You know my bikini isn't anywhere as yummy as your lingerie." She giggled, watching as Jackie moved towards Mark, planting a kiss on his lips as well before fleeing the pool. Watching her friend run into the house, she shook her head, turning her attention back to Ethan. "So what was that about me showing you sometime?" She asked innocently, tilting her head to the side a little. She heard Mark from over in another part of the pool, and grew distracted again. "You're not gonna go after her? You jerk." Glancing at Ethan apologetically, she blew him a kiss and then pulled herself out of the water too, chasing her friend.

"Jackieeeeee!" Bella found her easily, smoking upstairs in one of the rooms. "Got a spare?" She asked, sinking down beside the girl, knowing she would talk if she wanted to.

Mood: flirty

Tags: Ethan ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving ); Mark (me); Jackie ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork );

c569a1098be70b91e848bd0c96f13c25.jpg
    480full-plum-suicide.jpg
    Code by apolla apolla

Roje Jenkins
1521048241560.png

apolla apolla AnimeGenork AnimeGenork (briefly)

Roje also found it amusing that he thought she was pretty. Little did he know what was underneath the calm shell was the short tempered Roje on standby. However, the Brunette felt a slight pang of jealousy but also felt quite irritated in the process. Mainly because some girl decided to come up to Mark and peck his lips, and seeing this caused Roje to think that maybe that she was his girlfriend. Because of this, she kept in mind to keep her distance from both him and the girl. She didnt need a fight on the first day of being here. Mark looked back at her, her own eyes locking with his, while it was obvious that he was trying to keep his attention on her. "I am challenging you. But I'm pretty sure your little girlfriend wouldnt want to see you being all touchy with another chick." these words slipped from her mouth with ease, since she's done it for so long, it made her come off as a bitch. Hence why she kept her distance from people or scared them off. "At least I remember your name after she spoke to you."

Man, Roje was just a little triggered right now. And she's only been here for a few minutes! I should probably go walk by the lake back there. At least I'll be by myself and I'll be able to cool down before snapping at anyone here.

Max Johnson
jughead.gif

Max had been looking at Mark for the whole time when a lot of other people joined them. He didn't knew many people at this place, well, he knew them but their weren't friends. Many people he had spoken to at school or in the clubs but that was it.
For instance, he had never seen Ethan without his shirt, but he was surely a God, a pleasure for the eye. But Max his gaydar said that Ethan wasn't the guy who liked to sleep with other guys.
Mark however could be a very interesting option, Max knew nearly for sure that Mark would be open. However, Max wasn't sure if he was looking for anything serious or a relationship.

Max hadn't been following the conversation, but in the corner of his eye he saw that Mark was kissed by some other girl and it brought him back to earth. He looked around and said to Ethan, who had mentioned that he didn't knew anyone here "Same for me pal, I even didn't knew who sent me the invitation to me"
A girl with brunette was standing at the side of the pool and she was slightly triggered, Max could see it of her face "You alright?"

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving apolla apolla Britt-21 Britt-21

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back