• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - Slice of Life RP [Still Open]

KarenAKAMint

It's not me until I pull on a few heartstrings.

d0cf68656c40703007321989256a0638.jpg
Suncrest - Slice of Life RP
Hello, my name is KarenAKAMint! I am a returning RPer and GM, who want to start up an RP that would last. I notice that having a load of players can make the experience to be crowded and unorganized, so I am in search of not more than 10 players. I will need 7 accepted Players to start the RP. Once we hit 10 Players, the thread will be closed. If by any chance, someone drops, I will have a list of people who have reserved in advance a spot on the RP. Understand, you must be committed to posting as soon as you can. I know life can get in the way of things, and your life comes first so give me a warning if you are going to be gone for no more than a week. We can make it where your character(s) are off on business or vacation.

This is a 2-3 paragraph post minimum RP! You can go as detailed as you see fit.

• No more than 10 Players! First come, first served. [Found that this makes more of a central group] Anyone beyond that, you will be added to the reserved list in case anything changes.
  • You must be active. No more than two-day hiatus. [Please, if you know you don’t have the time or the ambition to keep up, don’t take/keep a reserved spot and tell me if you want out due to not able to keep up.]
  • Communicate! [Everyone here is here because they are interested in the RP, don’t be shy. Get to know your fellow RPers, you don’t know where that friendship can take you.]
  • Be nice… I don’t have to say it enough. [Taking your anger on someone is not tolerated. Just excused yourself for the day and return once you are calm.]
  • Have fun and enjoy the ride! [When you are having fun, the rest shall follow.]
  • If you read this, tell me the color of the feathers in my Profile Avatar’s hair. If you are on mobile, say Crit Role. [This way I know you read the fine print.]

• Slice of Life/Roommates/Apartment/Romance Interest Check

Life in the city can be fun! Especially in the Apartment Complex of Suncrest, where the residents know each other and rely on one another. From College students, Businessmen and women, Artists, Musicians, and more. They live in the same Apartment Complex where the city life is everything you can expect from Suncrest.

This is a Slice of life, Romance, RP surrounding the lifestyle of Suncrest Residence. Suncrest is one of the famous apartment complexes you have to be approved for both financially and background check. All is welcome. Single men and women, Couples, Families, Bachelors, Bachelorettes, as long as you can pay the rent and have a clean background, you are allowed in. [If you have a secret, you want me, GM, to know send me a DM and we can implement it into the story.] Even though this is mainly a Slice of life and Romance, things can happen. There will be events, with NPCs in the apartments.

Note: You may have no more than three major characters. 18 up to 40 are a major character. You can have a family, but the kids 17 and under or parents older than 40, are not to interact majorly with the other major characters. So you can have a family of four with two or three Major characters. If you want to Roommate with other Player’s character, you must both agree to it.

If interested please tell me how many characters you are committing to

Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Last edited:
Do you have to be open to romance? I'd love to play a famous musician or something similar, but I'm not really interested in romantic stuff... I prefer platonic relationships.

Just let me know when you start the thread ^.^ I don't know if I should say it now or later, but crit role lol what does that even mean xD ?

It was realistic, but I have changed it to be Anime. And Crit Role is short for Critical Role, a live d&d game.

Hiya KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint I'd like a single character as well. Also, how serious is this RP? I was thinking of having a genius character, who's a super nerd and super awkward, but still attempts to be social? Something about a blue feather, hint hint, sneaky sneaky. I envision my character sprawling their contraptions into the hallway and such.

A studio apartment would be great, and I would love to have romance a part of my character's life <3 I'm thinking I'll have a female super nerd genius, who makes their money through invented technologies, possibly working directly for the government? Just so I can be vague with what I do XD

Hiya KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint I'd like a single character as well. Also, how serious is this RP? I was thinking of having a genius character, who's a super nerd and super awkward, but still attempts to be social? Something about a blue feather, hint hint, sneaky sneaky. I envision my character sprawling their contraptions into the hallway and such.

A studio apartment would be great, and I would love to have romance a part of my character's life <3 I'm thinking I'll have a female super nerd genius, who makes their money through invented technologies, possibly working directly for the government? Just so I can be vague with what I do XD
Welcome, that soynds fine for a character, and as for tue seriousness, it would depend later once it begins to get into more serious events. If there is serious events. My end goal is to have everyone to have fun and enjoy RPing here, but once everyone is settled down things might change... Keeping you all on your feet.

Hey! I'd love to join this RP, but I was wondering if each character had to have 500+ words? Or if it was just for the post in general? If it's for the post in general, I'd like to play two characters, but if it's for each character, I'll stick to one character, hah.

Yeah... I came up to that problem myself as I was testing out the post length last night. I'm changing it to be around 2-3 paragraph minimum, but you can go as detailed at you want past the Min.

Okay. I'll go with the two characters, then. Could they possibly have a family unit? It'd be two sisters, and their dog and cat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back