• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

Didn't realize I was discussing that in the CS thread, mah bad :'( Also lol, well, I thought I made up a railing XD I even discussed that here before, no one said anything haha! Well, hmm, guess she needs particles from that specific corner then. I don't know how her inventions work, so it's all fine XD

I can peel off the stickers, put them back on, and still not be able to solve it.

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint I think you mentioned being an art student somewhere? Did you by any chance draw your profile pic?
Any case, I have been having a hell of a time shading clothes. Any tips?
Yeah, but I didn't draw my profile picture. I normally make a color pallete. With the light source you use the darker shades to make a belivable shadow. I also use the blending tool to blend the colors.

I wish I could draw, anything really, in any style. Then I'd be comfortable using face claims, since I can just make one :D Instead I have to google until I find something that feels like it has a personality I want. :'(

Yeah, no need to go crazy. Even good spacing makes it better. But a wall of text can be hard to get through D:

I think I'll get better with some practice, for now, that's better then any other forum I have been on so I'm keeping it :D

Nah, I'm not asking for anything fancy. You have good spacing, and different colors to identify different people. The setup is great methinks. The writing is pretty enjoyable too. I'll be honest, the way you talked before hand, I was a little worried you'd be a little crazy XD But so far, not that I'm a pro, it all looks like fairly decent level writing. DrBezendrine DrBezendrine

Nah, I'm not asking for anything fancy. You have good spacing, and different colors to identify different people. The setup is great methinks. The writing is pretty enjoyable too. I'll be honest, the way you talked before hand, I was a little worried you'd be a little crazy XD But so far, not that I'm a pro, it all looks like fairly decent level writing. DrBezendrine DrBezendrine

I have written all my life, I try to make it, not only fun for me to make, but enjoyable to read

It definitely comes out that way, at least for me. Though I'm kinda dumb, so take at as you will :P <3

At least your posts look pretty spookie spookie Now this is just my honest opinion, but it seems like you're at least passionate and put a lot of effort into your writing, and it's still enjoyable to read. I actually read the whole post XD Now I don't think any of us here are at a successful author level, I've only seen a handful on RP sites that are that good, and only ever played with two. But dear lord is that a wreck, I felt so inferior XD

meh, i honestly don't put that much effort into my rp writing. it's mostly for fun, an escape from the more difficult stuff like my poetry and short stories. i could write a lot more eloquently, but that would take the enjoyment out of roleplay for me... so ya know, i'm totally lazy >.<

See? I'm kinda dumb XD It's just the feeling I get from your writing, so it can't be that bad XD I'm hella lazy too, but I'm willing to put a bit of effort into my writing for the sake of others. If it's anything to better my life? Forget it. :P

At least your posts look pretty spookie spookie Now this is just my honest opinion, but it seems like you're at least passionate and put a lot of effort into your writing, and it's still enjoyable to read. I actually read the whole post XD Now I don't think any of us here are at a successful author level, I've only seen a handful on RP sites that are that good, and only ever played with two. But dear lord is that a wreck, I felt so inferior XD

My sister is an author and I write with her all the time. Does that count? lol

hah, i've actually been published (small magazine lol) and won an award for my writing, but said 5,000 word story took over a week to perfect, and i don't think anyone is that patient in roleplay!

so yep, just accept my laziness xD

Lol, I guess I got something too then XD I once wrote an essay about my life in high school. I think senior year? It's been a few years XD My english teacher loved it and asked if she could send it to the principal. Turns out, they sent it up to some school board members, and I ended up talking about it in front of the board and some city officials. Oddly enough, not the first time I've been in front of city officials :O They had the essay and my speech up on their school page. I highly doubt it's still there though, after these years XD

Okay, caught up! Wow, we have writers in the group. I've gone so far in participating in NaNoWriMo with completing 2 and a half books of a series... 125... thousand... words... man... Now that I see the amount of words... I don't know how I haven't gone insane!

I think someone's goal should be to get one of the twins alone. Because just a sort of spoiler:
They are VERY different alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back