• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

Well, good job with the post! It looks all pretty and fancy! I try to get fancy when the need arises. I don't usually use a picture to describe my character, but the character sheet asked for one, so I included it, so I never really think to include it in the post. So a border wouldn't do me as much justice I don't think?

I once had a conversation between five-ish people? It was a talk show, and it was the introductions. I used columns for that. One half had the talking, the other half had the actions, it was tough to line up, but I thought it looked good. Too much effort to be used for small conversations though XD

For some forsaken reason, image float isn't working for me, so I just started to have them in columns. Life saver for three characters.

Columns have been acting up on me. Especially when I have more than one set of columns in a post. They start breaking up and leaving weird gaps. I still try to make it work though. I think my character sheet has something weird going on with the second set of columns with the post it notes. And no, it's not because I'm combining it with post it notes, it does that without notes too :'(

Haha! I'm weird. I read all the links and such before I jump into anything. I'm a slow and patient person, it can make dealing with other people awkward, usually funny though XD

It does look nice, especially if it's not used willy nilly, and rather used to compliment the action in the post. I've seen people use a large amount of BBCode for a descriptive paragraph and a sentence of dialogue, and it looks awful, because it's all meaningless XD

Just one or two for simple posts without too much going on can make it look great! I don't include a graphic and name in mine, since I only have one character. I would definitely do that though if I had more than one, since it makes it easier for others to read. That's always my goal when I use BBCode, to make things easier to sift through. I'm guilty of not reading entire posts if they're hard to read XD Not RP posts, if I'm in an RP, I always read everything D:

I have to agree. One of the RPs I do is all based on the color of your character, so everyone normally uses background codes and the fonts. But that's all we use to get our point across.

Sounds interesting :O I used to use bg for dialogue, but when I have multiple lines of dialogue, followed each with descriptions, it get's tedious, and doesn't look good, since bg uses the entire line, even for only a few words. :(

Yeah, and it sucks when your image is to big, where the bg ends before having the entire image within it.

I've personally had the most problems with columns. If you don't press enter, the shouldn't stagger, but sometimes they still do. They will also randomly have odd gaps in them, separating them, and I don't like it :(

Lol NyxNightmare NyxNightmare This'll be a fun response XD I already knew what her project would entail. And I couldn't have planned this better. I was hoping someone would just try to help her by holding them. This is perfect! Mwahahaha! But I'll wait for TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit to have a chance to react and reply to this. This is going to be great <3

Last edited:
I'm in no rush. I'm a slow and patient person, take all the time you need, just make sure you at least post at some point in your lifetime and I'll be fine <3

hah, i haven't posted much, but i'm still really enjoying this rp ^^ i've always wanted to play a famous character, but until now i've never had the chance... it's fun trying new things!

Oh yeah, I love playing genius type characters, because I'm dumb XD But really, it's fun to play characters that can do things you can't. I mean, I can't give a logical explanation through Sasha for her inventions or other stuff, so I'll describe that she's explaining it the right way XD So I tend to play intelligent characters in some fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back