Sun Clan Territory

Gale: 5 - Cheetah - Light - Healer
Gale walked along a sandy part of their territory. He wondered how Marsha would deal with the newcomcers as they had planted some of their weird structures in the middle of their lands. The two legs scared him a bit, they had strange objects. One of which posed them a large threat, it didn't know what to call the thing that shot out arrows. He had almost been shot by one instead a friend of his had been hit. But he had been running ajd then that friend was gone. He shivered slightly, "Just what are they doing here and why...why are our people vanishing one by one."

((You may begin! W Wyrd Inori Akuma Inori Akuma Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 ))​

Masha

Masha fumed as she observed one of the things the two legged creatures put up. They were on her territory. She growled low in her throat and turned back, away from the thing. She knew they were dangerous. She had heard about one that shot one of her felines down. If she saw another of those two legged creatures on her territory she wouldn't hesitate to rip them apart with her teeth. She shook out her mane and laid down on a large rock within the sandy territory. She saw Gale walking about.
"Have those things hurt anymore of us, Gale?"
She looked over in the cheetah's direction, her paws stretched out on the warm rock.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Gale jumped slightly as he was pulled from his thoughts. "Geez...M-masha." he realized he was being rather informal with his Queen. He bowed his head to her, "Not that i am yet away of, though I think they got their hands on a feline loner who had been creeping around here. I haven't picked up it's scent in a day or two..."
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Masha

Masha laughed softly and licked at one of her large paws. Gale mentioned a loner feline. "It wouldn't happen to be that liger, would it? If he is lost then all of my chances to bring him here are lost as well. He would help our clan prosper." Her tail flicked behind her, slicing through the warm air.

Gale shook his head, "No i believe that Zenri left for the Loners territory. Yes I did caught his name before he ran off, not that you meet many white ligers. I tracked his scent moving through there a few days ago. The loner I speak of was a jaguar, I'm sure if you wanted to talk with Zenri I could track him down for you..." He wondered if Masha had a bit of a crush of the white Liger. Or if she really was just looking to strengthen their pride. With the way things were going now, the feline and canines really couldn't blame each other. Still though, they couldn't seem to work together either.
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Masha

Masha nodded her head. "And we have lost this Jaguar to the two legged ones? Or was it some other cause?" Once she finished speaking she let her mind wander. Perhaps she should speak with Zenri. If she could convince him to return to the pride it would be a monumental leap in their strength. She would track the liger down later and have a word with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back