• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sun and Scales

F0XTR0T

More Than a Simple Two Step
Sun and Scales
Summer, the perfect time to hang out with friends, hit the beach, and lazy around all day without a care in the world. But, these three friends just out of high school wanted to do something more exciting with their last little time together. So a trip was in order, out to the sea with a boat one of them owned. It all turned out to be great, until a few hours in an unexpected storm decided to blow in.

So, hi! This is another interest check not to long from the last one… if this isn’t allowed please let me know.. Eep >.<

This roleplay is about young adults just out of high school going out on one of their boats when a storm causes them trouble! But there just so happen to be a few mythical creatures nearby, merfolk?! Aha!

I duuno how many people would be interested in something like this…no limit for now? :o

Thank you for reading! :D

MERMAIDZZZZZ- *Cough* I-I mean, I might be interested in joining….. maybe. B-Baka!

Okay XD in all seriousness though I'd be really interested in join and very happy to set up a discord server for you if you'd like! I've found that role-plays last a lot longer and more importantly better relations between players are formed when participating one rather than just the general orc, it makes discussion of plot, character development and overall ideas/interest much easier! Not too mention I know for a fact a few people that'd certainly be into this kind of thing. I must ask though, what kind of plot do you have planned out for it? What's the world set up is it akin to our own, an alternate reality, a whole new world or even universe? What's the lore like and how focused will it be to these limits human spots compared to mermaids, where is it going because I certainly don't think they'll just stay on a boat forever?…. Or will they!? DUN DUN DUN DUN XD Sorry!! I just get really curious when I love the sound of an idea, especially any involved with menfolk. :3

81e919dbd8849a35eaa338cf2587b6d1a09ba350_hq.gif
tumblr_ojs6vr61UD1vj5j9co1_500.gif

Sorry dood I'm not really into fantasy rps. The rp we're in together is like the first fantasy rp I actually joined and committed to DX thanks for the invite tho ^^

Sorry dood I'm not really into fantasy rps. The rp we're in together is like the first fantasy rp I actually joined and committed to DX thanks for the invite tho ^^
XD Np~

MERMAIDZZZZZ- *Cough* I-I mean, I might be interested in joining….. maybe. B-Baka!

Okay XD in all seriousness though I'd be really interested in join and very happy to set up a discord server for you if you'd like! I've found that role-plays last a lot longer and more importantly better relations between players are formed when participating one rather than just the general orc, it makes discussion of plot, character development and overall ideas/interest much easier! Not too mention I know for a fact a few people that'd certainly be into this kind of thing. I must ask though, what kind of plot do you have planned out for it? What's the world set up is it akin to our own, an alternate reality, a whole new world or even universe? What's the lore like and how focused will it be to these limits human spots compared to mermaids, where is it going because I certainly don't think they'll just stay on a boat forever?…. Or will they!? DUN DUN DUN DUN XD Sorry!! I just get really curious when I love the sound of an idea, especially any involved with menfolk. :3

View attachment 334389
View attachment 334390

O-oh! Uh... I haven't really thought of it much.. eep >_<

I don't really use discord, never really, erm, took an interest. So that's alright, thank you for the offer! (And all the tags... t-that's a lot of people O_O) Plot, I might need a little help but I do intend for the boat to crash or get stranded, aha. ^_^

These merfolk are half fish and not sirens and no magic... unless everyone wants a little. There will be maybe a 1:2 ratio of humans to merfolk but that could always change, I think.

I hope this answers your questions, this is after all only my second RP >_<

O-oh! Uh... I haven't really thought of it much.. eep >_<

I don't really use discord, never really, erm, took an interest. So that's alright, thank you for the offer! (And all the tags... t-that's a lot of people O_O) Plot, I might need a little help but I do intend for the boat to crash or get stranded, aha. ^_^

These merfolk are half fish and not sirens and no magic... unless everyone wants a little. There will be maybe a 1:2 ratio of humans to merfolk but that could always change, I think.

I hope this answers your questions, this is after all only my second RP >_<
XD Np and thanks a bunch!!

Ah thanks for tagging me :>
I don't know if I'll be able to join if not soon because I'm trying to handle being a gm for the rp i made and one that I joined a while back. I'll see if I can join when I don't feel as busy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back