summoning mobile users

fudge, make codes:

• with an x-scroll

• mobile-friendly

• whatever 🤷🏽

Results are only viewable after voting.

VALEN T.

as someone who browses rpn using mobile, codes that cut off are the bane of my existence especially for interest checks n stuff but i mean respect the drip karen i ain’t mad 🌸 💕

anyway, i do try making my codes at least iphone-friendly if not mobile-friendly as a whole n ofc that’s frustrating sometimes bc of the stupid dimensions etc etc etc so i wanna ask you, which would you prefer from me:
mobile-friendly codes or codes w an x-axis (horizontal) scroll so whatever cuts off, you can still scroll to see.

vote above please !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Fun trick! Right-click, Inspect element. Or use F12 (fn + f12 for Mac users). Look to the top left-hand corner and click the mobile device looking icon. Boom. Mobile view. 😄

Thank you so much! Although the fn + f12 didn't work for me and I can't see the mobile device looking icon, I totally forgot that inspect element was a thing before you reminded me and by using the side-view format I can squish the sides a lil' bit more than I usually can to get a close to mobile look.

I'm on Safari, so it looks like this.

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 9.54.26 AM.png

I did a quick search though, and while it's not the not the same (or is it?), it seems one can get the mobile version of sites through the Develop bar.

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 9.57.27 AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back