• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Summoning all science nerds for a hard sci-fi RP

hadal

Hey y'all! I'm chernaya-koshka, but you can call me whatever variation of that username you'd like. You can read a bit about me and my plots here. But I post this thread in search of something, or should I say someone, very specific - a partner who wants to do a hard science fiction RP. By that I mean, I want to do a sci-fi RP rooted in actual science. I'd like this to be a major component of the RP. I'm searching for a detail-oriented partner who is willing to spend a lot of time discussing and theorizing about the science stuff.

Once again, please refer to the linked thread to learn more about me, how I RP, and what I'm looking for in a partner. And if it matters, I'm an undergraduate neuroscience student. I have a particular affinity for the brain and biology, but I love all areas of science. However, I do not claim to be an expert in any field!! I'm still a student, so I still know very little. I'm not looking for a partner who knows everything about everything - I just want a partner who is enthusiastic, loves science and writing, and is willing to put solid effort into this RP.

I don't have any plots in mind for this RP and I'm open to a range of different settings. Ideally, we will develop the plot together. Please comment or DM me if interested.

if I were like 40% smarter I would be your gal, but I have zero knowlesge on actual science but it's not my fault okay my sister took all the science genes and became a geneticist and I was left with NOTHING.

I am a hard sci-fi n e r d though 🖤💙

Users who are viewing this thread

Back