• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Summoned (setting-specific isekai fantasy 1x2 - all roles full)

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
anime-fantasy-world-landscape-girl-back-view-clouds-towers.jpg

Some say there are many worlds out there. Some, that out of those many worlds, some have a bit of...magic to them. Some say starting with an out of place grandiose narration is kinda cliché and I should just get on with it.

Fine... if you want the short version, you have just been summoned to another world? For what purpose? Who summoned you, if anyone? You'll have to work that out on your own bud. Why not start by talking to those two lovely ladies?

No I'm not gonna point. It'd be rude.

Greetings and salutations!

So in this RP, your character (preferably male, but females are allowed as well) finds themselves summoned to another world, specifically the world of Euphorium. Euphorium is a fantasy world of my own design, a complex fantasy world which I will get into as apprpriate/asked. Your character has many paths they can follow from here, so we can determine an overall goal or mission from the start or go with a more explorational approach.

Now, you may have seen the "1x2" in the title and wondered what that was all about. For this RP, there will be three characters, two inhabitants of Euphorium and your character, who was summoned. The sisters in question will be played by myself and Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez .

Let me know if you're interested by PM, posting below or if you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

READ THIS SPOILER. Those who do not will be ignored.
Looking for committed players, familiar with isekai, willing to follow the requirements of this roleplay
Post Requirements: 15 full PC lines per post, once per week.
IC and OOC: Roleplay will take place in a separate thread and characters will be made there as well. If you are reading this, tell us your favorite Isekai in your response. OOC can be on a thread or on discord.
Warning: I will be using 1st person

Happy Roleplaying!

- Just finished Overlord season 3.

Seems pretty fair conditions.

*sees one role left*
Shotgun if its still open.

Alright, you're actually the second to reply (other person deleted their post, but we've talked) so I'm discussing with Gomez the possibility of making this a four person roleplay.

With that, I'll be closing the roleplay to further replies.

- Just finished Overlord season 3.

Seems pretty fair conditions.

*sees one role left*
Shotgun if its still open.
Alright, after discussing things with Gomez, we decided we will be implementing a rule that will make the character of those that leave become an NPC in order to continue the RP flowing for the rest of us. With that, we can proceed with the four player roleplay.

Do you have a discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back