• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Summertime Serenade (Roadtrip/Vacation)

BrokenRemedy

A Disproportionately Dysfunctional Disappointment
Six teens. One trip. Their final summer. The six of you became friends sometime throughout high school, be it from freshman year, or even just a fateful meetup at the end of your last year together. Either way, you all grew close and dreaded the end of school- only because it was destined for the lot of you to go your separate ways. So, when the year began, you all sarted saving up. Throughout the year, whatever extra cash you had would go to your summer vacation.

You planned the trip, deciding to go across America- starting from the west coast and travelling to the east. After pulling some strings, one of the group members was able to renovate a bus to use for travel, fitting it with three beds and even a small kitchen- mostly all of the essentials. Now all that was left was to wait for summer, for the first chapter of your lives to begin. Prepare for drama, romance, and friendship to be taken to a new level.

This roleplay will call for a maximum of five people who are active. Posting requirements are a minimum of a paragraph at least once a day. If you do not think that you can or are willing to do this, please don't make a character. I would prefer an equal gender ratio, three males and three females- unless LGBT romance is involved and then we can work that out together. If you have any other questions feel free to ask please!! I'm not the best at BBCoding, but I am driven to keep this roleplay alive!

Great! I'll work on getting a thread up tomorrow. People can continue to show their interest here if they wish to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back