• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
tumblr_pt97a3Z2yH1yqwutlo2_500.gifv

hello! my name is rose. i'm looking for a few new partners, so read on if you're interested!

about me

• 21 years old.
  • not strict on reply length, but i typically write at least 3 paragraphs.
  • usually able to reply frequently, but it of course depends on what's going on in my life.
  • i love romance, but developing other, platonic relationships is also important to me.
  • i am mainly looking for f/f and m/m pairings, but i'm willing to do m/f as well.
  • i'm open to using any type of face claims (or none at all), but i do prefer drawn.
  • i prefer to roleplay on-site, in private messages. i am, however, open to exchanging discords for ooc talk.
  • ditch/ghost friendly.
searching for
  • 18+
  • at least a paragraph each response.
  • frequent replies. i understand if something comes up, but just generally, i'd like to keep things moving at a consistent pace.
  • willing to play side characters.
  • someone who enjoys ooc chat. i do like to become friends with my partners and find that it makes a roleplay all the more enjoyable.
pairings
  • popular x unpopular
  • royalty x commoner
  • wizard/witch x familiar
  • wizard/witch x apprentice
  • yokai x reincarnated lover
word bank

ghibli-inspired. shoujo-style. fantasy. high school. college. k-pop. friend groups. summer romance. school club. harem/reverse harem. childhood friends reuniting. bandmates. small towns. cafes. libraries/bookstores. magic schools. arranged marriages. royalty. forbidden love. soulmates. fairy tales.

that's about all i have to say. if anything interests you, shoot me a private message. and please actually tell me about yourself. a simple "hi" or "want to do (idea)?" doesn't tell me anything about you/if we would make good partners.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back