• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings summertime sadness

Sub Genres
  1. Anime
  2. LGTBQ
  3. Magical
  4. Realistic
  5. Romance
  6. School
  7. Slice of Life
tumblr_pt97a3Z2yH1yqwutlo2_500.gifv

hello! my name is rose. i'm looking for a few new partners, so read on if you're interested!

about me

• 21 years old.
  • not strict on reply length, but i typically write at least 3 paragraphs.
  • usually able to reply frequently, but it of course depends on what's going on in my life.
  • i love romance, but developing other, platonic relationships is also important to me.
  • i am mainly looking for f/f and m/m pairings, but i'm willing to do m/f as well.
  • i'm open to using any type of face claims (or none at all), but i do prefer drawn.
  • i prefer to roleplay on-site, in private messages. i am, however, open to exchanging discords for ooc talk.
  • ditch/ghost friendly.
searching for
  • 18+
  • at least a paragraph each response.
  • frequent replies. i understand if something comes up, but just generally, i'd like to keep things moving at a consistent pace.
  • willing to play side characters.
  • someone who enjoys ooc chat. i do like to become friends with my partners and find that it makes a roleplay all the more enjoyable.
pairings
  • popular x unpopular
  • royalty x commoner
  • wizard/witch x familiar
  • wizard/witch x apprentice
  • yokai x reincarnated lover
word bank

ghibli-inspired. shoujo-style. fantasy. high school. college. k-pop. friend groups. summer romance. school club. harem/reverse harem. childhood friends reuniting. bandmates. small towns. cafes. libraries/bookstores. magic schools. arranged marriages. royalty. forbidden love. soulmates. fairy tales.

that's about all i have to say. if anything interests you, shoot me a private message. and please actually tell me about yourself. a simple "hi" or "want to do (idea)?" doesn't tell me anything about you/if we would make good partners.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread