• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Summer time sadness. <3

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi guys!
Welcome to one of the many search threads all over RPN!
I'm looking for someone to hopefully write with long-term!

I prefer to write on-site and on discord!
I'm 26, my birthday is about a month away!
I'm a full time teacher, and a part time college student.
I live on the east coast.
I love occ chatter, tell me about your day. Wanna vent to a stranger? I got you!
I try to be as ghost friendly as possible!

I write more or less depending on, what state of mind frame i'm in and/or exhausted from work.
I don't have Triggers. I do prefer write as female oc's.

That's a big deal for so many, so if you're still here thank you. I don't mind discussing doubling! (Total Cliche right?)
I try to write decent sized paragraphs and don't mind sending oc bio's.

I've been craving: Toxic Relationships with somehow a happy ending. (Oh, look mom another cliche! )
Please don't hesitate to ask for a writing sample.
Thank youuu.

Hi there! It's been a long day so I'm not ready to send a whole proper message, but I just want to let you know that someone is interested! I'll try to get right back to you tomorrow or as soon as possible.

Hi there! It's been a long day so I'm not ready to send a whole proper message, but I just want to let you know that someone is interested! I'll try to get right back to you tomorrow or as soon as possible.
Hey love! Thanks for reaching out!!

Heya, thanks for the bump to remind me! I'm not quite sure what to call you but you can call me Caz. I am also in my mid 20s and similarly quite yoked with a busy life. But I'd be glad for a new friend as well as a new RP partner!

Ghost friendliness is appreciated since I can't always dedicate as much time as I would like, but I'm literate, comfortable with doubling, and don't really have any triggers† or content/theme boundaries.

I would love to discuss cravings with you, including the one that you have listed! Feel free to PM me if you'd like. :)

† a few minor and specific tbd later

hi there! i'm goldsteps--call me b. i'm 23, too old for this, and looking for someone that still enjoys rp as much as i do (even though i've been doing it for 13+ years now)

potentially very interested! would love to chat a little via dm to see what your musts are for a partner < 3 i live for drama and complex characters, and the more toxic the relationships, the better imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back