• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Summer Search Thread

AiDEE-c0

evil flower blossoming cutely
Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
Hey, how ya' doin'? Ya' come here often?

You an angel? Cuz' like...

cough

Nasty smooth sailing aside, welcome to my search thread! First, lemme lay down some ground rules on principle. I'd prefer to work with intelligible grammar, without one-liners and things that generally don't move anything forward... and following site rules would be appreciated also. In portraying violence and things of sensitive nature, a degree of maturity is always appreciated. If you wanna hit me up for a plot not listed below that you think I'd like, there's a password to make sure these words have been read. The password's jregnant, just a random keyboard mash that I don't think means anything. Additionally, I've got a strict "no bigot" policy for my writing partners, there's only so many bricks to throw in the world.

Personals I don't think are important. We're here to write... and that's like it, mostly. Writing consists of OOC chat also, of course, but you don't gotta tell me nothing about yourself if you don't feel like it.

If anything below catches your eye, shoot me a PM and we'll talk. Commenting on this thread will result in a high risk of being brutally lasered.

Going for the early Warcraft feel of outcasts making home in the barrens. Dust clouds swirl, coating stone and plant alike in sitant orange. In the distance, the thundering of hooves shakes the land like a war drum, warning of an unrelenting hostile horde. Lost and badly tattered, lone souls on an exodus push on regardless of their plight. They might be exhausted and weary, but their strength lies with each other.

Obviously Horde centric, but fate takes us to many places. While the obvious (x2 combo) setting is Azeroth's Kalimdor, this whole shebang could be transformed into an original piece unbound by canon restrictions. Regardless, a tight-knit family by struggle making its way through dusty, inhospitable lands is very much my vibe.

In pursuing canon, characters like Thrall, Rexxar and Rokhan would very much be active and alive. As an OC slut though I probably wouldn't touch on them much... or at all

Currently not Looking!

Lemme tell you, Black Butler? Not that much of a fan of the directions it took. The setup thoe? It's kinda funky. Someone holding such a massive grudge as to trade their soul away to a literal hell creature in order to seek revenge, now that's nice. It doesn't have to follow the motif of revenge, who knows what other kind of happenstance could forge such a pact?

Roles and such business can be discussed, I don't mind either side of the bargain for a character. Straying away from canon is the only thing I can guarantee.

Arrows and boulders pelted the castle walls. The screaming of both man and beast drowned out the orders as they came, forging a chaotic cacophony. Riding on an armored steed, the warmatron oversaw her siege firsthand. One sole question tormented her mind over and over again... Why?

Bloodshed, conquerdom, exhaustion and morality. Got more of a concrete character planned out for this one. The story should follow a claimless usurper intent on showing the world that rules mean nothing in the face of sheer force and power, together with another, most likely close-by character. The biggest focus should be their mutual mental journeys through endless battles and sieges, as every victory sends all sides ten steps back and never further. More can be obviously discussed.

Chimes play their melody to a searing wind. Red Mountain overlooks a small encampment dormantly, casting a large shadow on the Ashlands below. For just a brief moment, Resdayn appears peaceful, like a giant in its slumber, but peace was not meant to be.

A Morrowind roleplay, much similar to the Warcraft prompt in its basing around ragtags banding in malevolent conditions. Not sure about following the Nerevarine and their questline, but it could be possible. For the spiciness, this would indeed be set around the timeframe of the game. When you can't get Dagoth himself, you gotta substitute him with like a... a classy ash vampire or something idk.

In a realm alien and grotesque, upheaval was making its way through the cracks in the ceiling. The people didn't know yet, but Armageddon was coming. Brought about by greed and insanity, a campaign to break the four Seals holding the world together was about to shake the very foundations of Abbadon. Who better to attempt to thwart it than a bunch of hell-spawn teenagers?

Buncha world-building here with this one. It's the classic "a group of friends stand in the way of the apocalypse," except it also takes place in what is basically a Hell dimension. Populated by demons and other aberrations, I intend for this one to be very colorful, while also staying dark and a bit fucked. Bloodlines constitute a sort-of caste system, bringing with them all sorts of features and abilities. Before you ask, yes. It's basically just a really dumb version of Alternia... duh.

That's about it for now! Might add more later, specifically relating to ATLA and the bane of my existence; Homestuck. For the moment though, I have no specific vision, so I have no idea how that would go.

Ight. Cya~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back