• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let's create some drama...

Slothgirl20

Gimme angst, gimme drama
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey peeps! Been craving some dramatic roleplays to gush over. Here are the deets:

A little about me, I’ve been roleplaying for around 9 years, love to do very dramatic, action packed and angsty roleplays with a hint of romance. I love gushing over characters and overall ooc chatter.

Currently back in uni, so expect replies either on Thursday or weekends. But I'm down to have quick chats in between.

Here is what I’m craving:

- Spies (either in a ww2 setting or 1970s)

-A very dramatic, angsty sort of slice of life roleplay. I recently watched Cemetery Junction, so I think it’ll be fun to do a roleplay based around a group of friends and their antics, mixed in with romance (of course).

-Open to any OG plots you may have.

FANDOM (OC x CC or OC x OC)

-Harry Potter

-Star Wars (limited knowledge at the moment)

CONCEPTS I’M CRAVING

Betrayal

Secrets

Friends to lovers

Enemies to lovers

Best friends to enemies

Slow burn romance

Spy x college student

Soldier x nurse

Soldier x spy

RULES

- Send a roleplay sample. I will as well if you ask for one! I just want to see what your writing style is like.

- No minors. People 18+ only

- Double up only

- Looking for past tense, third person, detailed replies

- I prefer to do an M x F pairing, but since we’re doubling, I’m open to do MxM or FxF

- Due to past experiences, I’m not comfortable rping with men

PLOT *take it as a suggestion*

ESPIONAGE

Muse A is a student at Cambridge University, having to deal with the stress of war around them while they're trying to focus on their studies. Their life completely changes when they meet a mysterious student (muse b) who happens to be the roommate of the son/daughter of a member of the British government.

On the other hand, muse c is a nurse who has seen the worst of the worst, being moved around the country to aid the understaffed hospitals. Things take an interesting turn when they meet muse c, a soldier on the run for being suspected of being a double agent.

SLICE OF LIFE (wip at the moment, but here is the gist of it)

A group of friends living in a small town that they all want to leave ASAP since it has nothing to offer now that they're older (around the ages of like 20 or a little bit older). It can follow their antics and their disastrous love lives as they try (and fail) to turn their lives around.

Let me know if you have any questions ^-^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back