• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Summer of the Bleeding Heart Archipelago {Fairy Tail RP} (Closed for Now)

Gold.

Official Moomin Friend
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• fantasy-art-island-artwork-nature-dragon-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

In a land far, far away, there stands a guild hall. And in that guild hall there stand the finest mages in all the land; the wizards of Fairy Tail. Known for their tenacious, destructive, and familial nature, this solve-any-problem wizarding guild is up to any task the general public might throw at them. Explore a dungeon? Check. Take out a band of dark wizards? No problem. Sail across the ocean to start a revolution against an evil empire? Been there, done that. Between their adventures, the weathered guild hall is full of brawls, action, and, above all, laughter. That is, until recently...

A mysterious mission offer arrived in the guild hall late last month; travel to an island chain known as the Bleeding Heart Archipelago to retrieve a mystical artifact of great power before it could fall into the hands of evil. Pretty routine for Fairy Tail's mages, so a group got together to head off, complete the mission, and get the sweet chest of jewels promised as a reward. But then, weeks passed. No one returned. The main guild body last all contact with the expedition group. As to be expected of a guild that so deeply values its members, they became concerned.

Now, a second expedition group has been put together, with a new mission: find the missing first group. You are a member of this important search and rescue squad. Are you a wizard of Fairy Tail, determined to locate your missing comrades? A friend from a coalition guild here to support your allies? Maybe you're someone who's more interested in this supposed artifact, along for your own personal gain. Regardless, it's going to take all hands on deck to complete this mission successfully.

The Bleeding Heart Archipelago is waiting.

Last edited:
Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Awesome! I've got the character sheets on this thread and a link to the character thread in there too if you decide to toss in a character, Let me know if I can answer any questions!

Beann Beann Yeah! We do have an optional discord for plotting and all that fun stuff. I’ll send links as people put their characters up and whatnot.

Yeah! Just don’t go too crazy with something like an Everything Slayer haha!

I'm a simple soul. I saw Fairy Tail, and I click. Sign me up!

I, too, see Fairy Tail and click. Glad to have you aboard!

Definitely interested. I will think on what type of magic I want my character to have.

Great! Let me know if I can help at all!

Ooh! I’d love to join if this is still open! I gotta admit, I only know bits and pieces of Fairy Tale lore but will do my best to figure this out! Any way we can reserve magics or…

Yep, still welcoming people! It’s fine if you don’t know much lore, as long as you like adventure stories, you’ll fit right in! You can reserve magic if you’d like! Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork

I am so interested and have many questions!
  • Are cannon characters going to be a part of the RP in anyway?
  • Could my character have a family member that was part of the first team?
  • How many celestial keys would you be willing to let someone have? How many of them would you let be gold? (Especially if cannon characters are going to be a part of this)

FireMaiden FireMaiden All good questions!

1. This is an AU, so I wasn't planning to involve canon characters at this time!
2. Absolutely, personal stakes are the best.
3. This kinda thing really depends on the character you're creating. You could come to me and be like, "I have 16 keys are here are reasons xyz why," and if your logic is good enough, I'll be like, "k." It also depends on what all your keys do. Idk. Don't go crazy, but my policy is use your best judgement and incorporate aspects of your character. Been an adventurer a long time? Is all you do chase keys? You'd probably have a nice collection! Newbie wizard? You might have a handful. If you wanna get more specific, feel free to DM and we can brainstorm some stuff/I can help you pick a number you like.

My character isn't really a newbie, but at the same time, I really don't think she'd have too many keys. To begin with anyway, like maybe 3 or 4 gold ones and 4 or 5 silver keys. At least to start out with. Plus many a few extra magic items to help her out. Like how Lucy had the whip, I was thinking more along the lines of magic escrima sticks

That's totally fine. It depends what you wanna play and the background stuff and all that. I'm counting like 9 max from your suggestions, which I'm good with. If you'd maybe like her to get a new key while on this quest, that could be fun and we can work on that! I am 10000000000% percent on board with magical escrima sticks, I'm totally floored to have someone bring those up in RP and you're awesome for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back