• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Summer of the Bleeding Heart Archipelago {Fairy Tail RP} (Closed for Now)

Yep, still welcoming people! It’s fine if you don’t know much lore, as long as you like adventure stories, you’ll fit right in! You can reserve magic if you’d like! Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork
Thank you so much! I was looking through the magics and was thinking of possibly doing something with Doll Attack magic? I found the concept extremely interesting and would love to work with it a bit if that is alright!

Any chance I can still join in on this? I've always wanted the chance to play around in the sandbox that is the world of Fairy Tail.

Flintstone Flintstone Come on in! Let me know if you’ve got any questions!

Just so everyone knows, we’ve got a good group size going, so the thread is closed to new members joining for now! If you already posted your interest, no worries, you’re in the head count so you still have time to throw in a character!

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan JuniperBoi JuniperBoi meepster meepster Lucipurr Lucipurr

Hey friends! Haven't heard from you guys in a while, so I just wanted to check in and see if you were still interested in joining up on this adventure or nah? It's cool either way, I'm just gathering info for my group headcount and whatnot!

Totally understandable, glad to hear you're still interested!

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan JuniperBoi JuniperBoi meepster meepster Lucipurr Lucipurr

Hey friends! Haven't heard from you guys in a while, so I just wanted to check in and see if you were still interested in joining up on this adventure or nah? It's cool either way, I'm just gathering info for my group headcount and whatnot!

Still interested at the moment but it may change depending on availability!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back