• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Nights

---Stats
Mood: neutral
Currently: eating icecream
JF_TeenTatler_03_017.jpg

coding by cychotic

character cs --- {new theme; implemented 04.11.2017}
Grant Laurel

A ringing beep sounded, waking Grant from his nap, permeating through his dreams like an unwanted mosquito within a household. He pushed himself upwards, flinging his blanket to the side and stopped the obnoxious sound coming from his phone. With a groan, he trudged away from his bed, stumbling into the bathroom and upon his disheveled state. He slept in only his boxers, caring not about his wet hair from the pool nor the action of wearing actual pajamas. He was far too tired.

He cupped his hand around his chin, patting his cheeks until fully awake. With a sign, he hopped into the shower, thoroughly washing his hair of all uncleanliness. After a short time, he emerged, towel draped over his body and his hair wet with warm water. He quickly slipped into a white t-shirt that was a bit tight and some casual pants. If one payed any attention, they would notice his figure, lean but fit.

Grant exited the room, heading towards the kitchen with his hair arranged messily, still damp from the wash. He quirked a brow at all the people that had gathered there. He could see Maia, Julian, Devin, Angel, Luci, Max and a very confused Rihanna. With a nod to Rihanna, he made his way towards Julian, noting that he was with Maia and a tub of ice-cream.

"Hey guys, thanks for the snack," he chuckled, grabbing a spoon and taking a small scoop directly from the tub. He leaned against the counter, now with a full bowl, and let himself enjoy the desert. Grant hummed, letting the sweet coldness of the dessert allow him an increment of delight.

Last edited:

Maia
Alexandra
Smith​

tumblr_o3612jEdBP1uwaus3o2_500.gif

tumblr_nu17kawflR1rirwoio1_500.gif

Maia raised an eyebrow as a girl in a fluffy pink dressing gown clutching her teddy made her way into the kitchen. Who brings their teddy to the kitchen with them? In fact who brings their teddy on holiday with them at all? She scoffed slightly and forced a smile on her face, not wanting to seem rude. "Hello?" She said, wondering who the girl was. She stood up from where she'd sank to the floor from exhaustion to make herself some rum and cola, being sparing with the rum and generous with the cola so as not to upset Julian. She sipped it, looking around the room at everybody; everyone was here she thought, before correcting herself, no not everyone, a few people were missing. Just as she tried to remember who, Grant came down the stairs, his hair messy, showing Maia that he must've been asleep previously. He padded over to where she and Julian were and stole her ice cream! Infuriated Maia flicked one of Julian's remaining sour patch kid's at the boy before reprimanding him for his unforgivable actions.

Mood: calm
Interactions: Julian, Grant, Rihanna
GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake Cychotic Cychotic R Rock And Roll Boy

lia-marie-johnson-at-caochella-2016_4.jpg

[/size]​

Time Update: The time is approximately between 6 & 7 PM. It's still light outside and will be for another hour - an hour and a half.

---Stats
Mood: amused
Currently: talking to Maia
JF_TeenTatler_03_017.jpg

coding by cychotic

Grant Laurel

Grant's mouth dropped open as a sour patch kid hit his chest; he caught it before it fell onto the ground. What a waste!"Thanks, Maia," he teased, popping it into his mouth and taking another bite of icecream.

He moaned with exaggeration, his eyebrow raised towards her as if daring her to chuck another one at him.

"I am taking my payment, I have you know," Grant scoffed, smacking his lips. "I saved your phone," he pointed the metal spoon at her. "And you too from Calvin. I expect praise and thanks!"

Using his free hand, he pressed his palm to his chest, mocking the expression of hurt. "Is this how you repay me? I demand a drink."

"Preferably non-alcoholic. Don't want to get drunk on the first day like someone," Grant added with a wink. "Oh, and in case you were wondering, that's Rihanna, a fellow Brit like my fabulous self."

He chuckled, scooping out more ice cream from the tub. "This stuff is good," he mumbled with a full mouth.

Rihanna's cheeks went pink as Maia and Grant gave her some unexpected attention. "H... hello there. I'm Rihanna. A... as Grant said, I'm from Britain". She didn't stop hugging her teddy bear. "And this is Snuggles, my favourite teddy bear". Snuggles was a valuable belonging that Rihanna couldn't leave behind, her parents giving her Snuggles when she was four years old. "W... what is there to eat"? Her stomach growled again, making her blush harder, lowering her head, adjusting her specs quickly. She had barely moved from the entrance to the kitchen. She wondered if they had heard her singing on her way down here.

Cychotic Cychotic eunoia eunoia

Charisse Wellard

ambrosial_by_loish-d8habrs.jpg

▾▾▾

Mood Too many moods
Location Beach House (in the kitchen again)
Currently Talking to people in the kitchen
Mentioned Lindah Lindah
Interactions Jesus like everyone maybe?
The kitchen was starting to get full very quickly, and she noticed a few people there she hadn't before. Angel; a guy she didn't really know but she had nothing against him, of course. Julian, who she was feeling a little negativity towards at the moment but she didn't really have a right to, so she pushed the feeling away. It wasn't her fight, anyways, and no one was picking fight at the moment. They were sharing some sour patch kids. Charisse was picky on candy, and sour patch kids was definitly not on her list of "must haves". A few other people came down the stairs - Luci, Max, Rihanna - with a teddy bear? , but she was struck by surprise, noticing Maia there, making a drink. How had she not seen her there before? She simply adored Maia.

Charisse walked around the counter to the side everyone else was on and hugged Maia. "Maia!" she squealed, jumping up and down a little bit. "I'm so sorry I didn't say hi outside, I just wanted to get Calvin out of there. We don't need a fight on the first day," she said quietly. "What are you drinking?" she asked a little louder, more in a more normal tone. "Me and Calvin were about to head down to the beach," she said, nodding a head in Calvin's direction. "Later - you, me, shots - ok?" she said, giggling. The two had a plethora of drunk stories in their libraries, all doing something ridiculous and fun together. "Also, did you notice Rihanna with her teddy bear? I mean, I'm trying not to judge because you know everyone has shit but that's a little weird," she mumbled under her breath.

Charisse looked up as Grant spoke, making a face. "Nothing wrong with having a little fun, Grant. Some people here need to loosen up a bit, I think. Sticks in asses is a real problem, it looks like. Watch where you're sitting," she said, pointing a finger at him.

She turned away from Maia and Grant for a moment, trying to catch Calvin's attention. "Are you almost ready? I still have to run up for sunscreen, but the sun isn't gonna be up for a lot longer it looks like," she said, looking out the window behind Calvin. "Maybe another hour, but I don't terribly mind if it gets a little dark," she smiled. "Oh, and drinks! What did you want, again?"

code by Aukanai Aukanai

Last edited:
Rihanna's stomach growled louder, making her whimper. "What is there to eat"? She didn't move, getting anxious. She was almost strangling Snuggles. Her glossy eyes focused on Grant, her glasses sliding down a little. "Grant..." She looked to him, her voice desperate, her eyes slightly watery. She felt serious pressure and looks on her. Lips quivering, she ran to him, hugging him tight, close to crying, face buried into his chest.

Cychotic Cychotic

Maia
Alexandra
Smith​

Maia glared and Grant. She generally had no hard feelings towards the boy; sure he got on her nerves a little but he was cool. But no one got between her and her ice cream. "I'll have you know I could've saved myself from Cal." She replied, contemplating throwing another sour patch kid but instead eating it. "But thanks I suppose." She grumbled before very loudly groaning "if I get you some Coke will you please give me my cookie dough back?" She got up to pour him some as he introduced her to Rihanna she nodded at Rihanna as the girl introduced Maia to her teddy bear, Maia attempted not to roll her eyes and snigger. What was with this girl? Her attention was suddenly taken by Charisse squealing her name and pulling her into a hug. Maia laughed "Hey Char." She nodded absentmindedly as Charisse brought up the whole Calvin Julian fiasco, "S'okay" she smiled, "I'm drinking rum and cola, with far too much cola for my liking; but you've gotta keep the boyfriend happy." She smiled and looked back at Julian, she understood why he didn't like her drinking, she didn't like him drunk either, but it did get a little tedious. "Besides-" Maia added "I've already had my drunk drama for the day." Although when Charisse bought up shots Maia perked up, she was hesitant to agree, knowing Julian wouldn't be too happy; but surely he would rather her drunk here, where she knows almost everyone, than with a bunch of strangers. She agreed quietly before making her way back to Grant with a glass of Cola. "Your drink sir, may I have my ice cream now?

((Going to bed now, will be back in the morning x))

Interactions: Grant, Rihanna, Charisse
Cychotic Cychotic R Rock And Roll Boy JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

Devin Parr
With Probably Everyone, But Alone At Kitchen Counter

"M.. Mmmh.." And he smiled back to Angel, again. The way he put it, referring to him and his own self as 'sober kids'. ".. Yeah.." That, that was far too accurate, far too truthful. ".. T.. Thanks..-" Oh.

Devin, he, he only gave a single wave of hello when Julian spoke out and 'greeted' him. The unfortunately attractive guy had referred to him as 'Rabbit'. It might not be too far from the truth, as he was indeed comparable to one, such docile nature. But, it was obviously used in a derogating way, he could very well detect whom and whom not, was a mean ol' bully. He shook his head, declining the offer of ice-cream.

Somehow, the smile of Julian, probably a smirk for all he knew... was not comforting in the least. It was almost as though he knew, knew and saw what he did...... This, this luckily did not matter, as suddenly did the numerous other members of this 'gang' came into the kitchen, simply casually drinking and consuming candy.

The most prominent one was Charisse, whom exclaimed happily, clearly thinking that Devin had drank his drink. And that was a relief - that was a BIG relief. He was suddenly embraced by the party-girl, though, and that.. was, in a way uncomfortable. How she was able to maintain her beautiful frame and appearance all while drinking plenty, simply hardcore... he'd, he'd never know.

"It.. was nice.." He lied. Obviously, he had yet to taste the red liquid, and that was very fine by him. And then he shook his head, ".. No thanks.." declining the offer to go to the beach. This... was one of the more normal questions, sure, and relaxing on a fine beach might be better than drinking? But he'd barely been to a beach before, amazingly. It was getting late, and he'd much rather find wherever his luggage was taken to, due to not having a single page of a random science fiction novel on him...

But he, finished washing his hands, only stood there by the counter and watched everyone else enjoy their times together. Simply standing around.. could probably make the time go by faster. Surprisingly, it was decreasing in sunlight outside, because this entire experience felt like an eternity. They were, all, strangers to him, and how they were enjoying themselves... were questionable. But this was yet to be a party, Devin had yet to see what was further in store for him...

And that, was worrying.
Medium-Key: spookie spookie JustAlexandra JustAlexandra GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake

S T A T U S
Mood: Sympathetic
Currently: Talking to Rihanna

JULIAN

He laughed at Angels response, if these cats and run down mansions were the beginnings of a forever alone starter pack then who knew what would lie in store for Julian? It didn't matter much, he didn't really think about what his future would hold anyway which probably wasn't the best thing for him to do but hey he wasn't going to start with his hand stuck in a bag of sour gummies.

As Maia scooped the ice cream he smiled at her reaction to the flavor, she really was craving ice cream from how she reacted to it, sucking the sour salt from a red bear in his mouth he almost accidently spit it out at the sight of the girl carrying a teddy bear.

In some ways it reminded him of himself, after all he was the one who still had a pink and blue stuffed rabbit but he at least knew enough to keep him stuffed in the far parts of his closet, and well at home. Swallowing the gummy that sat in his mouth he coughed a bit, adjusting his glasses so he looked away from the seemingly oblivious girl and focus more on his food. It was really weird that she thought it was okay to just bring over a stuffed animal into a home filled with teens that didn't necessarily have the best reputation but perhaps she need the company? Noticing now that Grant had just entered the room he wisely pulled his Sour Patch Kids closer to him knowing that his friend was going to do exactly what he did to Maia when he scooped out the ice cream straight from the tub before getting his own.

" Way to start a war Grant.."

Julian's hidden eyes widened when Maia stole one of his Sour Patch Kids to throw at Grant, his mouth widened in shock, this was not what he meant by war. Of course Grant ate it though, which made Julian make a pouting face at his loss.. This was war and of course there would be casualties as well as vengeance so with a smile he dipped a yellow gummy into her ice cream before dropping it into his mouth.

" Oh well then, Rihanna nice to meet you... and Snuggles there"

Looking over at the Charisse and Maia he breathed a sigh of relief when she turned down the alcohol, Rihanna though caused this relief to lower as she ran up to Grant like he was her savior. Raising an eyebrow he passed the candy over to Angel before walking over to the nearly crying girl and crouching down to her level, he couldn't stand to watch a girl cry even if he didn't really understand why she was crying.

" Hey there you might hurt that little guy squeezing him like that, and Snuggles might get hurt too.." He laughed a bit at his own joke smiling kindly to her as he held out his hand, " Do you wanna sit in the living room for a while? Maybe all of us could play a game or something."

coding by cychotic

---Stats
Mood: playing
Currently: talking to Rihanna and Julian
JF_TeenTatler_03_017.jpg

coding by cychotic

Grant Laurel

Grant frowned at Julian, a bit upset that his friend knew his antics enough to prevent them. Damn, he really did want another Sour Patch Kid. He opened his mouth to respond, but was interrupted by Rihanna's clingy behavior. He startled, quickly placing his ice cream down so he wouldn't drop it.

As Grant heard Julian console the girl, he scoffed, his pride hurt. "I won't get hurt by this. No offense." He patted the girl's head awkwardly before gently removing her. "You're hungry huh? Let me get you something." He furrowed his brow at the bear...it was too soft and too big, and it seemed Rihanna was attached to it.

And honestly, it was a little creepy. Grant shuddered, making a mental note to dispose of the bear later. Who knows what its dark, beady, demon filled eyes would do at night? Gotta perform an exorcism, jesus. It's only been the first day. He turned to the fridge, grabbing what seemed to be a salad and a sandwich, as well as pudding.

"Here," he offered, placing the food items in front of Rihanna. Grant grinned, seizing the opportunity to also take Julian's Sour Patch from Angel's arms. Grant gave Angel a quick sorry before turning back. He took out a handful and placed them into his mouth. "Mm Julian, you're too kind. But it's your weakness!" He laughed, mouth full. "I think I've won this war," Grant smirked, continuing to eat his friend's sweets. He swiped the Coke Maia had offered him from the counter and placed it next to Rihanna as an offering. "Thanks for winning me the war," he winked.

"I... I..." Rihanna was so hungry, close to being sick. "I'd just like to eat. I prefer not to be an advantage". She grabbed just the sandwhich and clung back onto Julian. "Can we go to the living room? Please"? She was sniffling and shaking a little. Slipping Snuggles into one of the pockets in her gown, she hugged Julian tight. Her mind was racing a little and a few stray tears were flowing down her face.

GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake Cychotic Cychotic

full
♡ a n g e l ♡
Angel had been content to hang on the fringes of the crowd, a bit overwhelmed by the number of people. He noticed a few new faces, but was too shy to offer a hello. One of them had been a girl carrying a teddy bear of all things, and Angel would've laughed if it weren't for the plush cat tucked neatly in his suitcase upstairs. At least he had the sense not to be seen with it.

Truthfully, the white-haired emo had been happy enough just stuffing his face with Sour Patch Kids that Julian had so generously shared, enjoying the mixture of sweet and tangy sugar. Maybe this isn't so bad, he thought optimistically, trying to keep the familiar flutterings of anxiety at bay. He could deal with the daytime activities by either sticking around those he knew or finding a secluded place to hide away, but the inevitable approach of nighttime hung over him ominously. Angel had always loved staying up well into the morning hours, but he'd seen enough movies to know that was when things got really wild.

His thoughts were broken off by Grant yanking away the candy he'd been holding, and Angel responded by glaring at him and pouting, looking all too much like an annoyingly innocent younger sibling.

"Hey," he said petulantly, crossing his arms and looking as sulky as possible.

Once he noticed Teddy Bear Girl having what almost looked like an emotional breakdown, he dropped the act. Angel was usually sympathetic to those who cried easily, seeing as it had always been one of his flaws, but at the moment he was more confused than anything. There didn't appear to be anything worth crying over, and her odd sense of fashion and plush companion weren't doing her any favors in the image department.

He felt a bit guilty for ignoring her, but justified it with the fact that she was obviously more interested in Julian than him. Besides, if she was anything like him, she probably wanted to be left alone.

♡mood: neutral |
♡currently: in the kitchen |
♡location: kitchen |
♡with: too many to list x.x |
♡mentions: Cychotic Cychotic R Rock And Roll Boy |

Rufus

While looking at people in the sun Rufus became a little dizzy from the sun. Laying in the sun made him always sleepy. Right as he was closing his eyes he smelled some cigarettes. He looked up and saw a girl he vaguely knew. Piper was her name. She asked if he enjoyed the drama. Drama. They were fighting over a phone and some were about the fight.. but this was not drama..
"This aint drama, the drama will come. That i'll enjoy" He looked at the girl and turned around so he was laying on his back "But the sun made me sleepy, I'm going to my room and don't open the box"
He walked away from the pool. His room was empty, he checked the box and saw the note of Julian "Oh, he'll get revenge" Julian probably hadn't openend the box, because if he had, he would be really mad at Rufus

---Timeskip---

After taking a quick nap, Rufus was fresh again. He walked downstairs and saw a lot of people in the kitchen. He decided to sit down on the couch in the living room, where he got a good view of both the pool and the kitchen

mood: Neutral
tags: GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake Volfy Volfy

upload_2017-4-4_20-11-40-jpeg.296156

---Stats
Mood: playful
Currently: talking to Angel
JF_TeenTatler_03_017.jpg

coding by cychotic

Grant Laurel

Grant, with his mouth still full of sugary sourness, gave a pointed look towards Rihanna. He swallowed, shaking his head in disappointment. “I swear, no one knows how to properly thank a man for helping some people out.” He jabbed a finger at Julian and Rihanna. “I saved our dear prince from breaking a precious bone and saved a damsel from starvation. And you all choose to insult my being.” He picked up the tub of ice-cream and sighed.

He waved the bag of Sour Patch and popped another one in his mouth. Tangy. With a frustrated sigh, he moved towards Angel. Grant never really talked to the guy; he was always too quiet and a bit hard to approach. By the way Angel was pouting at him, he figured that taking the candy without his permission had made him a bit upset. He sat himself on top of the counter, his legs crossed and a grin on his lips.

“Hey,” he chirped, offering some Sour Patch to him. Grant didn’t exactly want to return the candy; Julian would most likely ask for it again and the little ‘war’ they had would be back in the prince’s favor.

“You’re Angel, right? I helped you with your bags earlier.” He contemplated saying, you’re another one of the people I saved, but decided against it. After all, he didn’t know how Angel would respond to his jokes or his pranks.

“Sorry for taking the candy.” He gestured at the bag. “But it was essential to getting one over that ungrateful prince over there.” Grant chuckled. “The guy wouldn’t let me take a piece of his candy for gratitude, which, by the way, he promised me something in return. I chose this as my prize.”

“If you want, I can give them back.” He paused, wondering if Angel would want the bag which, oh shite, there’s only half left, held less of its content than before. “But you would have to never let Julian get his filthy paws on it,” he continued, his voice a teasing lilt. “And if you don’t want this, I have a whole tub of ice cream!” He scooped some from the tub and swallowed with a happy sigh.

Last edited:
Piper Czajak
Interaction: Rufus Yarrow Yarrow || Luci Heim Heim

J7OVmRd.png

Piper gazed at the guy next to her as he spoke. She glanced back at the others, things cooling of a little. Two people who were just about ready to start a fight seemed like pretty good viewing to her. The guys contrarian words caused Piper to scrunch her face up with mild annoyance, "Uhhh, you were so much hotter before you started speaking." she said dismissively, laying back on the bed and drinking in the sun, already bored of the handsome stranger. His forecasting of proper drama and talk of 'the box' rendered him of little interest. Being told not to do something was a bad call on his part. However, the others in the house wouldn't be going anywhere and she deserved a break after the horrendous trip here. So, blocking out the noise of those around the pool, Piper gently drifted off on the bed.

||Time Skip||

The sun was still up when Piper came round fully, having only dozed off lightly. The pool had been abandoned by everyone at this point. She was not overly keen to see anyone, although the prospect of catching up with Cal was a tempting one. Or making Luci scamper off again. The latter brought a bemused smile to Piper's lips as she glanced around. Either way, she could take her time.

Standing, and stretching her long limbs, Piper sauntered along the side of the pool. Voices came from the kitchen area but she went by, heading towards the waterfront. She kicked off her shoes upon reaching the strip of beach, moving the sand about with her foot. The soft, warm ground shifted under the direction of her foot. Looking up, Piper surveyed the water. Light waves lapped happily at the shore, the slowly lowering sun made the water clear and shinning. It was extremely tempting. Maybe later.

Turning, Piper made her way back to the house, exploring the rooms for the first time. She poked her heads into several, mooching into one and examining a few items. None were her's but she nosed around a little. It didn't take long for her to get bored however, clothes offering little in the way of intrigue. Eventually she found her own room, recognizing her bags. A quick search revealed some of her supplies. She plucked a pack of cigarettes from her bag and a small handheld mirror, giving her face a once over in the small reflective surface. Content with her appearance, Piper snapped the mirror shut and returned down stairs.

Everyone was stationed within the kitchen, or in the connected lounge area. Piper tried picking out someone interesting. There were a few figures from earlier, Charisee was there, Calvin to. Her eyes came to settle on Luci though, who seemed to be chatting away. With the nonchalance of an individual well versed in appearing appearing passive, while being quite the opposite, she took her place within the group next to Luci.

"Been a little while, Lu. I'm afraid you disappeared before we got a chance to chat earlier. How're you? Good?" Piper's voice kept level, a slightly husky note to it as gave Luci a predatory sorta smile. She positioned herself a little lower, coming closer to eye contact with he other girl. She made a show of looking over the girl, taking in her causal appearance with a judgmental gaze. "You're looking.. nice." it was purposefully forced.

Last edited:

Maia
Alexandra
Smith​

Maia watched as Grant silently slid his coke over to Rihanna who was now snivelling in Julian's arms. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes. She didn't want to judge the girl but why on earth did she come if she so clearly didn't want to be here? Who invited her anyway? Speaking of not being invited, Grant still had her icecream. Growing increasingly imapatient, Maia quietly padded over to where he and Angel were talking and waited for their conversation to finish before interrupting. However, as she heard Grant boast about his tub of ice cream she couldn't take it anymore.
"Grant Laurel; give me my ice cream back right now or I swear I will make you..." When he didn't immediately give it back, Maia leapt into the poor boy's back, attempting to reach over his shoulders to grab her ice cream back. If there was one thing Maia was protective about, it was her food. No one got between Maia and her food. Unfortunately her tackling technique didn't work out so well, and she leant too far forwards on Grant's shoulders, causing her, and her precious icecream to topple to the floor. Now, half amused, half furious, Maia attempted to stand up to give Grant a piece of her mind. How dare he. However, as she stood up her foot slipped in the pool of icecream, causing her to do a very uncomfortable version of the splits. Ending with her face very close to Grant's umm... lower area she flushed bright red, as she looked around, hoping that somehow no one had noticed. Crying like Rihanna seemed like a plausible option at this point, but instead Maia simply stood up, flipped off Grant and made her way over to Charisse, announcing, in no uncertain terms, that she needed a drink.

Mood: hangry/embarrassed
Interactions: Grant, Charisse
Cychotic Cychotic JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

Charisse Wellard

ambrosial_by_loish-d8habrs.jpg
▾▾▾

Mood || Excited
Location || Kitchen
Currently ||Making drinks and getting crunk
Mentioned || Calvin, Maia, Grant
Interactions || Svadilfari Svadilfari eunoia eunoia Cychotic Cychotic
Charrise turned her head once again as she heard Maia go pretty much bat shit crazy on Grant. Well, she couldn't say she didn't expect it, she knew how Maia was about her food, but damn she just went HAM on Grant. Charisse covered her mouth, watching her jump onto Grants back, and then promptly fall off. If that wasn't hilariously cringey enough, Maia somehow managed to do a split almost directly into Grant's penis. Charisse couldn't contain her laughter anymore, howling as Maia walked up to her. "Oh my god... heheheh ... Maia have I ever told you you're my favorite person ever?" she said, another case of the giggles taking over her.

She nodded, still laughing as Maia announced her need for a drink. "Sounds good to me," she said, making her way to the alcohol. "Also, someone needs to clean that shit up before the floor gets more sticky than it's already going to be," she said, pointing to the puddle of ice cream. "No one likes sticky feets," she said. You wouldn't expect Charisse to be a cleanly person, and in many aspects she wasn't, but when something sticky spilled she was not interested in it sticking around. (haha pun) Getting out some Malibu rum, she poured each of the two a shot and then got out a few more glasses - pouring them as well. "Bottoms up!" she said, downing the shot as if it was nothing. She grinned at Maia - this was how great nights started.

Picking up one of the shots she brought it over to Calvin, putting it in his hand and lingering her own hand in his for a moment. "I guess we will have to go to the beach tomorrow," then, leaning into Calvin's ear. "Unless you'd like to go skinny dipping later," she leaned away, giving him a wink and coming back to the counter. "Okay, everyone, I say we order pizza! Someone get online so we can figure out what we want." She made herself and Maia another Long Island, with extra booze (if that was even possible, the drink is already 90% alcohol). "And someone put on some music for christ sake."

code by Aukanai Aukanai

---Stats
Mood: playful
Currently: talking to people
JF_TeenTatler_03_017.jpg

coding by cychotic

Grant Laurel

Grant's eyes widened with disbelief as Maia flung herself towards him. Panic crossed through his mind. He shouldn't have taken the ice cream. He shouldn't have. It was. Not. Worth. This.

The weight of her body sagged heavily on his and the icecream slipped from his hand, dropping its contents on the floor. He prayed to no entity in particular, please do not bite me. As he raised his arms to steady her, she slipped, her head hanging dangerously low to his pride and joy. He couldn't help but snicker as her hips jutted outward. With a simple glance he could tell that her face was red with the notorious signs of embarrassment.

He shouted at her as she walked away, a whine in his voice. "Okay, come on, Maia. I know my manhood is great and all, but you have a boyfriend." Grant stood up, skirting around the mess of sugar and cream on the floor. As Charisse passed the girl a shot, he rolled his eyes. Come on. It wasn't as if Grant had a thing against drinking, he just didn't like anything Charisse did. He did, however, have a thing against what alcohol did to him.

He shuddered visibly. Grant became extremely flirtatious when drunk, and often went around asking for cuddles and blabbering gibberish about how he wanted love. Not something he wanted to unleash. Yet.

"Maybe Rihanna can sing for us?" he suggested with a shrug. "And I want pineapple on my pizza." He gave Charisse a glare, daring her to make a stupid comment. Pineapple on pizza was viable in every way. Whoever disagreed was officially held lower in Grant's opinion, not that Charisse would care about Grant's view towards her.

He jabbed a finger towards the mess. "Also, I am not cleaning this shit up."

tumblr_mgb3vmF9nN1rjp3zgo1_500.jpg

Mentions: Volfy Volfy

code by arctic

L U C I

Luci spent a bunch of time in that kitchen drinking her whiskey. She had only been sipping at it and pacing herself by she hadn’t eaten and she was very tiny, so by the time it was getting dark, she was feeling a little lightheaded and tipsy. When the mention of Pizza came up she was super relieved “Supreme, for me! I’ll go find my wallet." Luci got up to head over to her room to put on something a little more comfortable and to help pitch in for the probably massive list of pizzas that were about to be ordered but when she left the bar stool and excused herself she almost bumped right into Piper who was coming back her way. Luci stiffened, but stopped where she was and looked up at the blonde with what she hoped was a casual expression. Piper was going to try and mess with her but if she didn’t want to end up in a fist fight again like her middle and primary school days she had to stay calm

Piper looked over her appearance, a sharky smile on her pretty face. When she spoke Luci could feel the judgement in her voice. “I’m fine, Piper. How have you been?” It felt like a lot of effort not to say anything nasty or sarcastic. Luci even managed a casual smile. She couldn’t keep it up when Piper commented on her appearance, rolling her eyes “Oh gee aren’t you sweet.” She said voice dripping with sarcasm “I’m going to put my PJs on, try not to get too turned on when I get back” She said before turning on her heels and going to her room

Once away from everyone she took a moment to calm down I can still enjoy this holiday, it’ll be fine. She took off her jeans and bra, not that there was much for it to hold up anyway. She put on a pair of cute little satin shorts. Admiring herself in the mirror she looked satisfied.

Luci returned bac to the kitchen and smiled at Piper “So what have you been up to lately Piper, anything interesting?” She asked her politely but it was obvious how forced it was.

Last edited:

Max Orson

"She gave it up for her."
giphy.gif

▾▾▾

Status |Drinking|
Mood |Tired|
Location |Kitchen|
Currently |Hanging out|
Mentioned | Yarrow Yarrow |
Interactions | Rufus, Yarrow Yarrow |
Max was getting tired of everything. It was getting late, her small friend had fucked off, and she was pretty sure Piper was swimming around like a shark looking for chum. She shook it off and went to the couch, glad to get out of the crowd. She noticed a boy there.
“Yo.” She stated matter-of-factly. She sat down and kicked her feet up, looking him down. “What’ya name?” She was a little drunk, and she didn’t give a flying frick about watching her mouth. She had been drunk before, and she’d be drunk again. “I’m Max...Luci says I should get to know some people and...you’re a people I guess.” Max’s senses were going off. Oh yeah. Supes gay. It was practically radiating off of him. Then, she recognized him. It was the KING of Gay. “Rufus right? Sorry I didn’t recognize you, haven’t really gotten the chance to hang out, ya know?”

code by Aukanai Aukanai

Rihanna was still hugging Julian tight, not eating her sandwhich because it had chicken in it. Not suitable for a vegetarian. She didn't even notice it had chicken inside until she checked the sandwhich. At the mention of pizza, she whispered:
"Can I have some, please? As long as it's meat- free".
Then she heard her name being mentioned and singing. "I... I'd be willing to sing. I could play something too, my guitar is upstairs". Maybe she could seem a little less embarassing if she performed for everyone, doing the things she loved and was gifted at. Her stomach growled quietly, making her blush a tad, nuzzling Julian's chest.

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake Cychotic Cychotic

Piper Czajak
Interaction: Luci Heim Heim

J7OVmRd.png

"Ohhh, you know. Not bad." Piper said in offhanded way, waving her hand as if to reinforce her point. "Keeping myself busy in my own way." What her 'own way' involved was left ambiguous and to Luci's imagination. Piper couldn't help but smile genuinely as Lu retorted to her charged statement about the other girls dress with an equally barbed, if more sarcastic one. "I've heard it's one my many virtues." Luci's departing remark left Piper part amused, part curious. "I'll try my best to keep my panties on, though no promises."

She turned as her entertainment vanished upstairs briefly, looking to face the others. Charisse had poured several shots and was demanding music and pizza. Another girl had decided to perform some rather amateur acrobatics on an unsuspecting member of the group, resulting in ice cream and the girls pride laying across the floor. With the manner of someone engaging in deeply important work, Piper snatched two of the shots, throwing one back, followed shortly by the other. The strong taste made her shudder a little, enjoying the feeling it gave her.

Just as she had poured herself another, Luci returned. Piper changed her face into one of exaggerated desire and lust, biting her lip and fanning herself with a hand. "I'm not sure my best is gonna keep my underwear on if you're gonna go round like that." purred Piper as Luci stood near, eyeing the girls new attire. She dropped the expression though, tossing another shot back, shaking her head slightly before focusing back on the question. "That's based entirely on what you call 'interesting' now, isn't it?" Piper raised her eyebrows, before giving a shrug and a mildly serious look "Lu, are we gonna small talk for the entire time we're here? I'd rather not. We're going to run into each other, so why not make this easy? Let go of all that... stuff" Piper said, struggling to find a word for humiliating Luci in public.Of course she neglected to say she was hung up on those events as well. Not for the same reasons as Luci, but it still stuck in her mind. Piper took another shot glass, pouring a liberal amount into it and pushed it towards Luci. She got herself another and raised it a little. "To... making it easy?" she proposed, eyeing Luci's reaction closely. Piper didn't think easy was really an option, it just wasn't who she was, easy was no fun. Yet, she didn't despise Luci and having to talk like strangers in an elevator felt wrong, and wasn't something she wanted to do the whole time they were at the house.

Maia
Alexandra
Smith​

Maia downed the shot and as she felt the familiar burning feeling tickling her throat she promptly poured herself another one. Avoiding Julian's eyes she downed the second shot before putting her glass on the table, ready for it to be filled again. She had intended on not getting too drunk, at least not for a while, but she couldn't help it. She soon began to feel the alcohol work in her system, slowing the ebb and flow of her anxiety until it was unnoticeable. She looked down at herself, she had icecream all down her leg. "I'm going to ummm shower." he announced, her words already beginning to slur. "Save me some rum for when I get back.
She quickly climbed the stairs, miraculously not falling and stripped to her underwear before grabbing a towel and making her way to the bathroom. She squealed as she got in the shower, the icy cold water returning some soberness to her body, and briskly shampooed and conditioned her hair, as well as washing off the sticky mess on her leg, she got out and wrapped herself in a towel, before going back in her room and changing into an oversized hoodie she stole from Julian. She tied her hair up and came back downstairs to see everyone sitting around almost exactly like they were before. She took another shot of rum before speaking up; "I'm bored, how about that game that Julian suggested?"

Mood: bored/drunk
Interactions: Charisse, Everyone

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

Rufus

He hadn' t been paying attention to the people in the kitchen, he only caught the word 'pizza' he smiled and shouted to the kitchen "Half tonno and half quatro formaggi for me" Someone would make sure everyone got their order.
While looking at the kitchen he noticed a weird girl with her teddybear, and she was going to sing.. how
embarrassing, do you want your social status really to go down.... down under?

Then suddenly someone sat down next to him. It was Max. He knew her, but hadn't really spoken to her yet. First she didn't remembered his name, but when she looked at him she finally did. Rufus easily concluded that she was a little drunk "Yeah, I'm Rufus, I can understand. We still got a week to go or something, maybe less, maybe more" He looked again at the kitchen "Can someone bring me some drinks? Julian? Grant?"
Rufus smirked a little, only Max would notice if she was paying attention (and maybe be a little less drunk) He was in the mood for some drama, that's why he called Julian and Grant.

mood: wanting drama
tags: Maxilgal Maxilgal Cychotic Cychotic GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake

upload_2017-4-4_20-11-40-jpeg.296156

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back