• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Summer Nights (CLOSED)

JustAlexandra

Mother of Tiny Lions
Congratulations! You've done it. You survived high school and are on your way to a very bright future. Whether it's college, the military, or just lounging around on your couch, it's for you. You're an adult now, and you finally get to make your own decisions. Do what you want, when you want. Right?

Or perhaps you graduated a year ago, leaving behind your friends and the school that had become your home for the four years you were there. What have you done with your life since? What do you have to show that you’re not just a loser who spent the last year on the couch? Unless, of course, that’s what you did.

To celebrate the fact that summer has officially begun, everyone pooled their money together and rented a beach house for the season. You've walked and gotten your diploma, and high school is forever behind you. You’re ready to start your adult life. Or your adult life has already started, but you want to return to that innocent time where your only responsibility was homework and finding a prom date. Either way, it’s time to party!

-----

Roles Available:
The Jock - Taken by AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami
The Prince (Must have a relationship with the Princess - Taken by ChrisReaper ChrisReaper
The Princess (Must have a relationship with the Prince) - Taken by ME!
The Party Animal - Take by SweetSublime SweetSublime
The Innocent - Taken by Pysren Pysren
The Druggie - Taken by MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
The Stoner
The Emo/Goth - Taken by spookie spookie
The Nerd - Taken by Pysren Pysren
The Popular - Taken by MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
The Artist - Taken by vixe vixe
The Class Clown
The Skater - Taken by GreedyBoy GreedyBoy
The Cheerleader - Taken by jasmyn jasmyn
The Wild Child - Taken by apolla apolla
The Outcast - Taken by AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami

--------

Hello all!

This is an idea I did a long time ago, although it's been done and redone plenty of times (no idea is truly original anyways). I've been itching to do it again, and so here we are!

Lets just get down to the nitty gritty, short and sweet.
- 1 character for each role, so there is a cap on this RP
- Claim your character when you post interest, first come first serve so whoever got to it first gets to have it
- This is a SEMI ADVANCED ROLEPLAY. If you cannot post consistent 2+ paragraph replies that are decently written, please do not express interest. Not to be rude, but I don't want to write a long post to be responded to with a one liner. Nothing wrong with one liner roleplays, but this isn't the place. Thanks.
- Site rules apply, of course
- Don't be a jerk
- There will be a discord for OOC stuff, if you have discord. Discord isn't required but encouraged.[/B]​

Last edited:
apolla apolla SweetSublime SweetSublime AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami vixe vixe MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat spookie spookie jasmyn jasmyn

Made this awhile ago, forgot to post it here. Oops. Here ya'll go :)

Where did they go to school and where does the roleplay take place?

Don't know what exactly the Prince entails, but if I can put my own spin on the character, I might be interested.
The prince/princess are characters that go hand in hand, usually requiring a romantic relationship.

That being said, I am the princess character, and I have some ideas of my own. If you want to shoot me a PM with any questions feel free to! Or let me know that you want the spot and I'll put ya there.

I sadly won't be able to join :( but I hope you have success in finding another stoner and whoever you need

Users who are viewing this thread

Back