• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Nights (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Bea Lepore"

fa0fad46a79d41cdbe8ec9a1b3357e7edfe36059r1-1080-1330v2_hq.jpg
Bea was happy that the silence didn't last long. She didn't even care that she wasn't part of the question, she was more than happy to listen to the other girls talk in silence the whole way there. They'd probably get drunk at some point, or at least tipsy, seeing how they were drinking the alcohol, but that would likely make the tension a lot less and the ride go a bit smoother. As long as no one puked, anyways.

"I’ve been here and there mostly just working on my portfolio, I actually applied for art school....in New York and I, uh, got accepted.”

Bea just about slammed on the breaks, but withheld the reaction with enough logic in mind that they were going 70 mph on the highway. "Wait, what?!" Bea said before Millie could reply. "You didn't tell me that, when were you going to tell me that?!!" Bea said, looking back and forth between the road and Audrey. A mix of emotions flooded her. One was happiness for her friend, and excitement that she got in. The other was hurt and sadness that it was so far, and she hadn't chosen to tell her sooner. "I mean, I just, I'm happy for you but like....,"

Bea was looking at Audrey for the words when red and blue flashing lights came into view behind them. Bea's heart pounded hard. The police car was right up on them, definitely not passing for anyone else. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit SHIT," Bea said, pounding the steering wheel with her palm a couple times as she pulled over. Not excessively hard, just in a frustrated way. "Okay, act normal, okay? Okay. And don't breathe too hard cause your breath probably smells like alcohol. Audrey, kick that water bottle under the seat. Don't lean down or he'll think we've got a gun, or that's what I saw on live PD anyways."

Bea put the car in park, rolled down her windows and put her hands on the steering wheel like she had been told. She had never been pulled over before. She figured it was just for speeding, considering that she hadn't been paying as much attention to how fast she was going the last minute or two.

The officer approached the window, looking in. "Hi, Officer," Bea squeaked out. She didn't know how to interact with police much, which felt like a major disadvantage.

vixe vixe , MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

The Princess

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Bea was happy that the silence didn't last long. She didn't even care that she wasn't part of the question, she was more than happy to listen to the other girls talk in silence the whole way there. They'd probably get drunk at some point, or at least tipsy, seeing how they were drinking the alcohol, but that would likely make the tension a lot less and the ride go a bit smoother. As long as no one puked, anyways.

"I’ve been here and there mostly just working on my portfolio, I actually applied for art school....in New York and I, uh, got accepted.”

Bea just about slammed on the breaks, but withheld the reaction with enough logic in mind that they were going 70 mph on the highway. "Wait, what?!" Bea said before Millie could reply. "You didn't tell me that, when were you going to tell me that?!!" Bea said, looking back and forth between the road and Audrey. A mix of emotions flooded her. One was happiness for her friend, and excitement that she got in. The other was hurt and sadness that it was so far, and she hadn't chosen to tell her sooner. "I mean, I just, I'm happy for you but like....,"

Bea was looking at Audrey for the words when red and blue flashing lights came into view behind them. Bea's heart pounded hard. The police car was right up on them, definitely not passing for anyone else. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit SHIT," Bea said, pounding the steering wheel with her palm a couple times as she pulled over. Not excessively hard, just in a frustrated way. "Okay, act normal, okay? Okay. And don't breathe too hard cause your breath probably smells like alcohol. Audrey, kick that water bottle under the seat. Don't lean down or he'll think we've got a gun, or that's what I saw on live PD anyways."

Bea put the car in park, rolled down her windows and put her hands on the steering wheel like she had been told. She had never been pulled over before. She figured it was just for speeding, considering that she hadn't been paying as much attention to how fast she was going the last minute or two.

The officer approached the window, looking in. "Hi, Officer," Bea squeaked out. She didn't know how to interact with police much, which felt like a major disadvantage.

[class=background] max-width: 650px; margin: auto; border-bottom: 6px solid #F87474; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2LfhKo.png), auto !important; [/class] [class=banner] height: 110px; padding: 20px; background-color: #FAC7BD; [/class] [class=tag_container] white-space: pre-wrap; margin-left: 245px; margin-top: -116px; [/class] [class=tag_header] text-align: center; font-size: 23px; font-weight: bold; margin-top: -25px; font-family: 'Poiret One'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #F87474; [/class] [class=tag_text] text-align: center; margin-top: -30px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: white; [/class] [class=icon_border] display: inline-block; border: solid 1px white; background-color: white; line-height: 0; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=icon_one] background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f3/4e/52/f34e526d5bb1d6df97a72ae5531a9997.jpg'); background-size: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=icon_two] background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/24/1e/9f/241e9fe4974841c765e45aea49fb41f0.jpg'); background-size: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=textcontainer] background-color: #FAC7BD; white-space: pre-wrap; padding: 5px; color: #F87474; [/class] [class=initial_letter] display: inline-block; font-size: 3.5em; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 5px; float: left; font-family: 'Rasa'; [/class] [class=textinformation] line-height: 18px; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; text-align: justify; padding: 5px; margin-top: -5px; [/class] [div class=background][div class=banner] [div class=icon_border][div class=icon_one][/div][/div] [div class=icon_border][div class=icon_two][/div][/div] [div class=tag_container]
[div class=tag_header]Audz
[div class=tag_text]Location: on the road again Scenario: Getting arrested??? With: Bea and Millie Mentions: JustAlexandra JustAlexandra MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Outfit:x
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer]
[div class=initial_letter]A
[div class=textinformation]udrey obviously was going to tell her, eventually. But it was never like Bea even asked. She had been so wrapped up with her drama of her ex that’s all she had ever talked about but Audrey wasn’t the type to confront anyone about anything. Confrontation scared her to wits end and nothing else. If she had told Bea it would’ve turned into an argument and Audrey didn’t want that. Bea would of course be happy for her in the long run but ultimately things would be difficult for them an Bea would make that known. Audrey just wasn’t ready to tell her. It was all the alcohol in her system that made her lips loose and dulled her senses. She’d realized what she’d done and instantly wished she could take it back. Audrey opened her mouth to apologize to Bea but she couldn’t even get the words out before blue and red lights flashed behind them. Oh shit. Audrey rolled her cup under the seat just like Bea told her to do and quickly turned around in her seat, the right way, and buckled up. She wanted to put a hand on Beas shoulder to relax her but she probably wasn’t to happy with her right now instead she picked up her phone trying to appear not even the least bit tipsy. She didn’t even stop to think about how much trouble they were all going to be in if they found the vodka. She kept her head down as the Police officer came over to Bea’s window. Audrey kept her hands where the officer could see them so they wouldn’t think she had any weapons on her.
[/div][/div][/div][/div]

codedbycrucially

[class=container] --main: #ffccdd; --accent: #000; position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 18.5em; height: 25em; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; background-color: var(--main); padding: 0.5em; box-shadow: 5px 5px 0px var(--accent); [/class] [class=pic] position: relative; width: 97%; height: 100%; color: #fff; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/60565c9c06340883944f6791a4f81461/25a4d6e3237629d3-de/s640x960/08c6ef4eee848c01432cb4d03c8b4eec544437d1.jpg); background-size: 135%; text-align: left; [/class] [class=name] position: relative; width: auto; height: 1.5em; font-size: 1.5em; color: var(--accent); text-transform: lowercase; text-align: left; padding-top: 14em; font-weight: 700; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #fff; overflow: hidden; padding-left: 1.5em; letter-spacing: 5px; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] padding-top: 1em; padding-bottom: 15em; background-color: var(--main); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; height: auto; color: var(--accent); overflow: visible; padding: 15px 5px 15px 5px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=circlepic] width: 5em; height: 5em; border-radius: 30em; margin-left: 2em; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/cf7b9f648b8191e1b00c5c960790ec70/25a4d6e3237629d3-4b/s640x960/69d15f8ba5d5f38860cfe0c55e5f11e91a276975.jpg); background-size: 100%; margin-top: 1em; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px var(--accent); transition-duration: 0.1s; [/class] [class name=circlepic state=hover] background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/f8a3e4f9f351d0921422a640f8ac9afe/20a19004564fe878-f4/s500x750/353e6051b7e90746cf834c6fcd31385ff113d80a.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 30% 10%; transition-duration: 0.1s; [/class] [class=content] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 20em; height: 25em; color: #fff; padding-right: 2em; [/class] [class=postinfo] font-size: 0.5em; color: var(--accent); text-align: center; margin-left: -3em; line-height: 2em; text-shadow: 0.75px 0.75px 0px white; letter-spacing: 0em; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.25; [/class] [div class=container][div class=content] [div class=pic] [div class=name]
Vanessa Foster
[div class=circlepic][/div]
[div class=postinfo]outfit: click to see
interactions: delilah. angel. link. bella.
tags: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami spookie spookie MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat apolla apolla [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=text]
After the short flight, Vanessa looked out the window to see they were finally landing at their destination. Her excitement crept up as everyone began to get off the plane and once they were the last people, she and Delilah got up and did the same. "I can't believe we are finally here! I'm so excited to see everyone!" she partially squealed. She rushed off the plane, practically dragging Delilah along with her.

It wasn't too long before they were in an Uber and near the beach house. "Wow! Look! You can see the beach, Del." she beamed, staring out the windows at the crashing waves before the car turned away from them and into the neighborhood. It wasn't like Vanessa hadn't been on plenty of trips before but that didn't mean that she wasn't thrilled every time. When the care came to a stop and the driver informed them that they had arrived she jumped gave Del her half of the payment and practically bolted out of the car. Before she could grab their bags they were being taken in by an older gentleman who introduced himself as the house butler. Vee didn't even bother to question it, instead, she just made her way for the front door.

As she made her way through the front door, she gazed around at the house. It was stunning, better than she had expected really. "Oh, look! Other people are already here!" she exclaimed, wondering if she knew any of them. She walked out onto the back patio as everyone was greeting one another, her own voice chiming in. "Hey! You guys just get here?" she asked with a smile, "I'm Vanessa, but you can call me Vee!" she added for the people who may not have known her.
[/div] [/div][/div][div class=credit]code by sox[/div]

Delilah

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"Let's run laps, but in style."
with:
tags: jasmyn jasmyn

Delilah offered a smile to Vanessa. Her counterpart was excited and she wasn't going to reign her in because it was a vacation. You got to be excited. It made good vlog content though as she recorded her. She was glad the plane ride was short because she would have been grumpy had she had to been awake. As they rode in the uber she took her camera to record all of it,"Mios diosas, I've seen it before but every time I see the ocean it is just beautiful." Soon they would arrive and before they could grab their bags someone, the butler apparently, would intercept and grab them first. .

She watched Vanessa run off, but didn't follow her instead choosing to follow the butler to see where he was taking her things. She wanted to change so she could get in the pool, because that seemed like the wave. She limped a bit as she followed him into the room where she sat her stuff, and when he didn't drop Vanessa's stuff in the same room she assumed this meant that there was assigned rooms. Was this Bea's doing? It seemed like a weird thing to assign rooms, but it is what it is. They're adults and it isn't like they're prisoners, it's just where they put their stuff and lay their heads.

Delilah shrugged it off sitting on a bed that she fancied most, reaching into her bag and looking at her pills. She glanced to her phone to see what time it was and looked to the side. She had about an hour left before she was supposed to take it, but didn't want to wait and decided to take them again. She opened it up and grabbed her bottle, before taking a pill down. She took a deep breath before leaning back on to the bed. She would eventually change into her swimsuit, but lying down and stretching out seemed like the best option.

[/div][/div]

Alante

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"You do it, or you don't."
with: Monroe

"Sounds romantic."
He opened his mouth to say that was the point, that it was supposed to be, but didn't. His body didn't listen to what he was telling it to do, and this was an unfamiliar feeling for him. Yeah, he was usually decisive and strategic, and with women he was extremely confident. But usually those women were just a conquest and Monroe was? Well different. He remembered the first day he saw her at school. It was after an early morning weight training for football. He had just left the shower and had on his football "warm up suit" headed to his homeroom and saw her walking through the hall. She figuratively stopped his heart. He also remembered the disappointment he felt when he asked one of his friends if they knew anything about her and they told him she was a freshman.

"What's on your mind?"

The question broke his trance, but he didn't turn to her. He couldn't tell her that he was flipping through memories of her in the past or their text/DM exchanges. He couldn't tell her he rehearsed the car ride a hundred times, so much so his roommate yelled at him to shutup, but with expletives. He couldn't tell her that he kept looking away because when she looks him in the eyes he feels vulnerable and makes him stutter with nervousness. Because that was soft and he was not soft. Christ. Toxic masculinity.

He shook his head instead, "Nothing..." he stayed quiet as she zoomed through traffic before finally coming to a stop at the beach house and looked at it,"Yeesh. This what I need right here." He opened the door but didn't immediately get out,"I'll grab our bags, and get practice for the future." And before she could respond he got out of the car.

Monroe peered over towards him again. Her attempt to get him talking was a fail. He just kept staring out the window and the words “nothing” came out of his mouth. This frustrated her but she didn’t say anything. She sighed shaking her head shutting the car off.

Once parked Monroe gave Alante a weak smile. She thought now would be different from high school but it wasn’t much different at all. No flirtatious remarks, no intimate touching, nothing that would show that possibly give her some sign that there may just be a sliver of hope. Until the words came out of his mouth “I’ll grab our bags, and get practice for the future.” Practice for the future...those words stuck in her head like glue. She froze staring at him, or where he was just sitting a moment ago in shock. She shook her head bringing herself back to reality and literally jumped out of the car slamming the door shut.

“What did you just say?!” She asked. She couldn’t control her emotions at this point. “I’m so fucking confused. The whole car ride you barely say two words to me and as soon as we get here you say that?” She slammed the trunk shut before he could grab the bags leaning against it with her arms crossed. She was mad...no, confused...she was a whole lot in one little package. “You can’t say that and just get out of the car as if it’s nothing.” She spoke more quietly this time, she didn’t want to start a commotion outside and have everyone peeking out to see what’s happening, at least not on the first day. She looked down at her feet chewing on her bottom lip. He heart was pounding, her palms were sweating, she was nervous about what might happen next.

He hadn't expected her to respond the way she did, slamming the door and cutting him off by closing the trunk before he could grab the bags. He watched her as she spoke and listened carefully as she expressed herself. When she finally stopped, he lout an exhale he didn't realize he was holding in. He tilted his head, before looking to the side,"The way you bite your lip...is cute. I don't know why I find it cute, but I do."

He let out a frustrated exhale, "I rehearsed this car ride, a good fo' five times. Swea' had it laid out. But when I get in front of you I go dumb, and can't figure out what I'm tombout." Over the years Alante had perfected code-switching, especially after moving to Washington. Being understood was the most important thing to him, so dropping his accent and speaking neutral english was his default. Yet, when he got nervous or emotional, he always reverted back.

He looked her in the eyes,"Hell, ion een kno' how to ask you on a date properly."

“The way you bite your lip is cute...”

Monroe covered her face with her hands. A small smile playing among her lips. She counsels help but stand there with her hands over her face hearing him out. She couldn’t look at him, she couldn’t look him in the eye. She was worried if she did so she might do something that he might not be all too comfortable with.

She peered up from her hands. His true self was coming out in the way he spoke. She looked at him with soft eyes. She bit her bottom lip again reaching her hand out and grabbing his, gently. His hands were warm like the air that surrounded them. She placed her other hand on his chest feeling his heart beating hard against it. “That’s not true” she smiled looking up at him. “You asked to go on a picnic...on the beach, with the crashing waves and all.” Suddenly she realized how close they were to each other. She gulped pulling and turning away, her whole body shaking a bit . She wrapped her arms around herself nervously looking back over her shoulder. “Sorry” she mumbled.

His heart began to pound against his chest when she grabbed his hand and put her hand on his chest. When she turned around he didn't think about it, he just moved close to her and put his arm around her waist and kissed the top of her head, before gently turning her around,"Don't be."

Her body tingled all over as he kissed the top of her head. She melted into his warm embrace burying her face into his chest. The butterflies in her stomach were returning and flapping their wings rapidly. For once, in a long time, she felt safe. She pushed up onto her tip toes giving him a soft kiss on the cheek. She spoke quietly into his ear “I think it’s time we finally make our way inside.” With a smile she pulled away popping the trunk back open.

He smiled when she kissed his cheek and nodded to what she said. He looked up noticing that Delilah and Vanessa were headed in and took a slow breath. He knew she'd be here of course, but he hadn't put a lot of thought into how'd it go. Before he could grab the bags, the same old man who took in the other girl's bags grabbed their's scaring Alante half to death, causing him to curse under his breath.

He shook his head for a minute before closing the trunk,"Maybe we can head to the beach for a little? Before everyone arrives. Might be the last time we can grab alone for a minute once everyone gets here." He truly did want to get more alone time with her, but he also was avoiding having to speak to Vanessa. No hard feelings were there, but Alante was not proficient in dealing with feelings.

[/div][/div]

Monroe Abernathy
file.jpg
Mention: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami

Monroe spotted Vanessa and Delilah making their way into the large beach house. She peered back at Alante, his eyes were following Vanessa the whole way inside. She tilted her head from side to side cracking her neck, she felt the green-eyed monster creeping its way over her. She knew Trey and Vanessa had a history back in high school, although it was brief. She was never really friends with her being she was a year older and a cheerleader. She would see her at parties and such at times but never really was friends with her crowd. They weren't the nicest group of people, at least not to her and her friends that was. Then there was Delilah. Monroe had been friends with her and her twin in the past but things happened between Monroe and that demon Dakota, of course Delilah took her sisters side over hers. She pursed her lips to one side when suddenly a man appearing out of thin air next to Trey broke her train of thought. She giggled at Trey's reaction.

"Maybe we can head to the beach for a little? Before everyone arrives. Might be the last time we can grab alone for a minute once everyone gets here" he said.

She smiled at his suggestion pulling off her white tee exposing the black bikini underneath. "Already two steps ahead of you" she said grabbing his hand pulling him towards the beach. Sure, his ex was here but she was not gonna allow that to ruin their fun. She pulled him out onto the sand smiling at the blue waters and crashing waves ahead of them. Her eyes grew big with awe as she dropped his hand pulling off her sneakers and shorts. She dropped everything into the sand beside her standing there in her little black bikini biting her bottom lip. She inched closer towards Trey with a small smile. "Let me help you with that" she smirked pulling the wife beater off his body slowly, her hands running over his chiseled abs and chest. She blushed, her cheeks turned a rosy pink as she reached down to his belt buckle before pulling away with a giggle.

She laughed running off towards the ocean. She stopped at the shore before her toes touched the water. She looked back over at Trey who was struggling with getting his trousers off. She giggled stepping further into the ocean, the waves crashing at her feet. The water was cool but not cold. It felt nice in this heat. "You coming?" she called back before she went in deeper and dove under the blue waters.

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

790134E2-22EC-428A-8470-0A889CF7711D.jpeg
Klarion woke up with a start and groaned. He looked over at his phone and sat bolt upright. He’d accidentally pressed cancel instead of the snooze button.
‘great just fucking great I slept in.’
He groggily got to his feet and threw on a shirt, the cleanest he could find. He had to catch a flight and it was so so far away. His bags were already packed and he slipped on his leather jacket. He swung his backpack on and dragged his suitcase behind him.
As his suitcase clunked down the stairs, he called out, “dad I’m leaving.” He couldn’t see his father’s face from behind the morning newspaper, “be careful son.” was all he added. His mother ran over and gave him a big hug, “you really ought to eat something, darling.” The boy picked up his ever present skateboard from next to the door as he opened it, “I’ll eat something on plane I promise.” That was a lie. Nothing worse than plane food.
The taxi ride was fine. He made small talk with the driver and when they arrived at the airport, he paid the fare and dragged his suitcase in.
The plane flight was pretty chill. He listened to music in his airpods and mostly stared out the window. The music drowned out the other people almost completely. It left him with time to think. A very dangerous thing. Would it be awkward? Seeing his old friends again? He shook off the thought. Of course not.
When he landed he caught another taxi to the beach house. The heat had finally bested the hot-blooded male and he took off his jacket. He raised his eyebrows at the sight of the beach house. It was beautiful. He wondered if anyone else had got here. He threw down his skateboard and lit a cigarette before making his way over there.
He saw a figure with purple hair walking into the beach house and froze. Was that... bella?
“sabella zabielski?” He shouted, amused. When she came out again it was confirmed. He kicked his skateboard up into his hand and wandered over to her, “Haven’t seen you in a while.” He took the cancer stick from his lips and grinned at her, “Who were you talking to just now?”
Interactions: apolla apolla

3dc3a2d71ee864d5a7a58bd1fe663c1a.png

acef81b99fb7e83c37c4273b5b02af30.png
It didn't take long at all for someone else to join the pair on the deck. Bella turned as she heard the sliding door opening, in a much quieter fashion than she'd done just a few seconds before. Recognizing Angel, his whispery voice and pastel hair, a bright smile lit up her features. He was quite opposite of Bella, and alot of people would probably be shocked to find out they were friends.

"Angel!" Bella shrieked, her voice practically drowning out his greeting. She flung herself at him, wrapping her arms around his thin figure, pulling him close as she squeezed. Realizing she was probably cutting off his air, she promptly let go and stepped back, staring down into his beautiful eyes. "I'm so happy you're here." She assured him, her smile growing. "Still happily single, babe?" It was an ongoing joke that she wanted to set him up, despite his sexuality.

They were joined not long after that by someone Bella recognized. Never one to shy away from confrontation, Bella grinned at Vanessa as well. A quick flashback appeared in her mind of a time where Bella had been not so nice to Vanessa, but that had been a while ago. Forgive and forget, right? That's what nice people did?

"What's up?" Bella questioned her, giving her a slight nod at her question. "Just got here myself." Slinging an arm around Angel's shoulders, she started to say more until she recognized her name being called out by a voice she was sure she knew. And sure enough, he turned her head to see Klarion. "Oh my GOD!" She released Angel again and flung herself at this new boy, hugging him in the same way she'd hugged the emo earlier.

"You're here!" She stepped back and reached up to run her fingers through her hair, getting it out of her eyes. "It's been foreverrrrr." Gesturing to the others, she nodded towards them as she introduced them. "Link. Angel. Vanessa. Yall, meet Klarion."

~~~
Tags: Link ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ); Angel ( spookie spookie ); Vanessa ( jasmyn jasmyn ); Klarion ( GreedyBoy GreedyBoy )

Code by apolla apolla

2c27adb011ae6378e6543d25833d7045.png

f0d65f12f31b7a6e120a1a7417f602dc.png
Benjamin sat in the drivers seat of the Hummer his stepfather had gotten him specifically for this trip, trying to ignore both the guilt and anxiety overtaking him. First of all, he felt guilty about actually taking the car, when he knew it was brand fucking new and he hadn't paid a dime for it. His stepfather didn't need him to, and he'd made it clear he wouldn't accept money back for it. Ben had thought about taking a uber to the beach house, but then he would have felt like he was being rude to Chad. It was a lose-lose situation.

The anxiety, on the other hand, was stemming from knowing that Bea was going to be there. Probably already there when he arrived, partying her pretty little ass off and rubbing it in his face that she was newly single. Did all guys view their exes like that? He wasn't about to ask and be called a little bitch because he was too in touch with his feelings.

"Fuck." Banging his hand on the steering wheel, he blew out a breath, sending the hair that had been in his eyes flying upwards. It settled back down, as he had the windows up and the AC on medium. Switching hands, he reached for the radio and turned up the station, trying to drown out his thoughts in the latest country hits.

He started humming along, and before he knew it, he was actually singing. He put on an entire show to Honky Tonk Badonkadonk, switching off the AC and rolling the windows down at a stoplight. Two pretty girls in a Jeep rolled up next to him, and they were staring. He simply grinned at them and tipped his imaginary hat, pressing on the accelerator when the light turned green.

Before he knew it, he'd reached the house. Parking, whistling at the place itself, he shut the yellow hummer off and grabbed his things from the back. He didn't see anyone out front, but he had a feeling he wasn't the first. His earlier anxiety forgotten, he lugged his things inside and yelled as soon as he crossed the threshold, "WHAT'S UP, MY BITCHES!"

Unfortunately for the butler, he'd pretty much yelled right in his face. The man's jaw twitched, but he said nothing as he reached for Ben's bags to take them to a room. Shrugging, he looked around, spotting quite a few people on the back deck. "Well, heeelloooo." He sang as he stepped out onto the deck, grinning at everyone standing there. "What's up, y'all?"

~~~
Tags: Link ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ); Angel ( spookie spookie ); Vanessa ( jasmyn jasmyn ); Klarion ( GreedyBoy GreedyBoy ); Bella

Code by apolla apolla

D6A78264-C460-495B-8670-701FB9E010A7.jpeg
Klarion wrapped Bella in a tight hug, picking her up and swinging her around. He chuckled when Bella ran her fingers through his hair, leaning into her touch slightly. He truly had missed her. When she introduced him to the other people, Klarion raised his eyes at the emo, “Angel huh? That is a sick name. Suits you.” He gave the other boy a cheeky grin before wrapping his arm around Bella’s shoulders and giving her one last hug, almost as if to check she was real. He let her go and put the cigarette to his lips once again. The skater was rarely seen without one. He nodded to the others, “sup.”
When Ben came over Klarion grinned, “well look who it is.” He gave Ben a fistbump, “How long’s it been? Hows bea?” He looked around for the blonde. When they were in highschool, Ben and Bea stuck together like glue. He clicked his fingers, “Oh yeah and do you know the whole room situation or is it a free for all?” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively before letting out that instantly recognisable mischievous chuckle.

Interacting with: apolla apolla spookie spookie jasmyn jasmyn MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

[class=rectangle] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transform: translateX(-50%); left: 50%; background:#9FB798; overflow: visible; width: 510px; height: 360px; border: 2px solid white; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 138px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; font-style: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 30px; color: white; text-shadow:3px 3px #74866F; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://resizing.flixster.com/NJa5k_fzc9qT2Kx4w39SqBu286g=/3712x4770/v1.cjs1MDcwNztqOzE4MzYwOzEyMDA7MzcxMjs0Nzcw); background-size: 100%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=pic2] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/a813ef90b58168335870d8ad8c8fe8e5/tumblr_inline_nw5h5hrB0D1qcatxd_250.gifv); background-size: 100%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic3] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://media.gq.com/photos/5abbb58d6279056e0bf1863a/master/w_2447,h_3000,c_limit/tye-sheridan-brad-torchia-02.jpg); background-size: 150%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic4] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://media2.giphy.com/media/3dq2MMUkA61vNUbn2v/giphy.gif); background-size: 100%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic5] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/53/9b/10/539b10c5a6d7e8e13c646eaf835afa4f.jpg); background-size: 175%; background-position: 60% 0%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic6] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/311820920/original.gif); background-size: 175%; background-position: 50% 30%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 130px; top: 340px; opacity: 0.7; overflow: hidden; width: 225px; height: 26px; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #fff; [/class] [class=container] position: absolute; top: 60px; left: 125px; background: #74866F; width:250px; height:270px; overflow:hidden; border: 1px solid white; [/class] [class=textbox] background: #74866F; overflow: auto; width: 257px; height: 260px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=name2] position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 10px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; background-color: #9FB798; font-style: normal; text-transform: lowercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; color: white; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=name on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 name2 [/script] [script class=name on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 name2 [/script]
[div class=rectangle]
[div class=pic1]

[div class=pic2][/div]
[div class=pic3][/div]
[div class=pic4][/div]
[div class=pic5][/div]
[div class=pic6][/div]
[div class=name]Link Scott[div class="name2 hidden"]interactions: Bella, Ben( apolla apolla ), Angel ( spookie spookie ), Vee ( jasmyn jasmyn )
outfit: xxx[/div][/div]
[div class=container][div class=textbox]Link grinned as the warm, tropical-feeling breeze flowed across his skin and through his hair. This is what he had been craving for the last two years of being locked away in a dorm room, worrying about studies and exams and grades and numbers. His parents constantly pushed him so hard that at some points he broke. As a kid, he would never keep those things from his parents. But as an adult, he had no option but to. Lincoln couldn't even fathom the idea of disappointing them, and would do whatever he could to make sure it never happened.

The brunette male nearly jumped out of his skin when the sliding door opened and a voice emerged from behind it. He hadn't heard any other cars arrive, too caught up in his own thoughts to notice. Turning around, Link hid his uneasiness underneath a smile and waved at the girl, "Hi there." He didn't recognize her, therefore assuming she was a few years younger than him. But based on the excited smile on her face, he could tell she had a vibrant personality. Shortly thereafter, another guy who seemed much more introverted than the girl with purple hair emerged from the glass door as well. "Nice to meet you both, I'm Link."

Ever polite, ever courteous. Always kind, always smart. That's what his parents had instilled in him. After all, who would trust a politician that was a jerk, right? A familiar voice sounded from behind him, and Link turned to see an old friend from his sports days in high school. It seemed like so long ago when really it had only been a few years. "Vee, it's been a while! How have you been?" he asked, unable to help the smile that formed on his face. Before Link had a chance to hear her response, a booming voice stepped out onto the deck. "Ben!" he called, waving to the other male. "Nice to see you again. This place is insane, right? We should celebrate being on vacation!"
[/div][/div]
[div class=credit]code by sox[/div][/div][/div]

Link grinned as the warm, tropical-feeling breeze flowed across his skin and through his hair. This is what he had been craving for the last two years of being locked away in a dorm room, worrying about studies and exams and grades and numbers. His parents constantly pushed him so hard that at some points he broke. As a kid, he would never keep those things from his parents. But as an adult, he had no option but to. Lincoln couldn't even fathom the idea of disappointing them, and would do whatever he could to make sure it never happened.

The brunette male nearly jumped out of his skin when the sliding door opened and a voice emerged from behind it. He hadn't heard any other cars arrive, too caught up in his own thoughts to notice. Turning around, Link hid his uneasiness underneath a smile and waved at the girl, "Hi there." He didn't recognize her, therefore assuming she was a few years younger than him. But based on the excited smile on her face, he could tell she had a vibrant personality. Shortly thereafter, another guy who seemed much more introverted than the girl with purple hair emerged from the glass door as well. "Nice to meet you both, I'm Link."

Ever polite, ever courteous. Always kind, always smart. That's what his parents had instilled in him. After all, who would trust a politician that was a jerk, right? A familiar voice sounded from behind him, and Link turned to see an old friend from his sports days in high school. It seemed like so long ago when really it had only been a few years. "Vee, it's been a while! How have you been?" he asked, unable to help the smile that formed on his face. Before Link had a chance to hear her response, a booming voice stepped out onto the deck. "Ben!" he called, waving to the other male. "Nice to see you again. This place is insane, right? We should celebrate being on vacation!"

[class=rectangle] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transform: translateX(-50%); left: 50%; background:#A188A6; overflow: visible; width: 510px; height: 360px; border: 2px solid white; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 138px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; font-style: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 30px; color: white; text-shadow:3px 3px #7F5A83; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/274347746/original.gif); background-size: 230%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=pic2] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://www.vagalume.com.br/zara-larsson/images/zara-larsson.jpg); background-size: 120%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic3] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/3dda264085b7b634b0c1ea0d0084ddcf/tumblr_inline_nom4biN8IF1sc3ygs_250.gifv); background-size: 175%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic4] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://img.allfamous.org/public/people/faces/zara-larsson-19971216-allfamous.org.jpg); background-size: 110%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic5] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://media1.tenor.com/images/2ac9c851fefa5ad55f3378b43c0b4c95/tenor.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 40% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic6] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1187101053679849472/l43DrC57_400x400.jpg); background-size: 125%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 130px; top: 340px; opacity: 0.7; overflow: hidden; width: 225px; height: 26px; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #fff; [/class] [class=container] position: absolute; top: 60px; left: 125px; background: #A188A6; width:250px; height:270px; overflow:hidden; border: 1px solid white; [/class] [class=textbox] background: #7F5A83; overflow: auto; width: 257px; height: 260px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=name2] position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 10px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; background-color: #A188A6; font-style: normal; text-transform: lowercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; color: white; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=name on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 name2 [/script] [script class=name on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 name2 [/script]
[div class=rectangle]
[div class=pic1]

[div class=pic2][/div]
[div class=pic3][/div]
[div class=pic4][/div]
[div class=pic5][/div]
[div class=pic6][/div]
[div class=name]millie stark[div class="name2 hidden"]interactions: Audrey ( vixe vixe ), Bea ( JustAlexandra JustAlexandra )
outfit: xxx[/div][/div]
[div class=container][div class=textbox]Millie saw Audrey put her hand out for the water bottle and grinned, taking one last sip before giving it back to her. At least the two of them wouldn't be so tense on the car ride to the beach house, unlike Bea. Millie didn't quite understand the whole holding on to negative emotions thing Bea seemed to have, but decided to ignore it. No use in bringing herself down just because someone else was. Millie glanced out the window to let the sun warm her face as the car flew down the road, leaning back in her seat. At the mention of Audrey getting accepted to art school, Millie sat forward in her seat so quickly that she nearly gave herself whiplash.

"Art school? In New York? Audrey, that's amazing! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! What program are you going into?" Bea seemed a little more caught off-guard than Millie happened to be, seemingly upset for reasons Millie didn't really understand. But before a conversation could ensue, blue and red flashing lights reflected in the rear view mirror. Millie turned around in her seat, half-listening to Bea's anxious words before shrugging and facing forward once again. "It's just a cop. No need to get your panties all in a twist. He's probably just bored, saw a car of hot girls, and decided to pull us over for fun."

Millie had had a few run-ins with the cops in her days, most of them being after her mother's death but before she had graduated high school. In her attempt to cope with the tragedy along with abandonment on her father's part, the blonde fell into a cycle of drugs and alcohol to combat the mental and emotional pain she felt. It worked, and so she just never stopped. Her father was a cop, and thus never around. But, if she were to get in trouble with the law, he would always find a way to invisibly get her out of it and wipe her record clean. Millie appreciated him for that, but really nothing else. They hadn't even spoken since she sort of got her act together and went off to college.

Millie was a little confused why Bea was so freaked out, but decided to keep her mouth shut anyway. Nothing good could come of her jumping in on the conversation and freaking Bea out even more. The girl already hated her guts as it was. So instead, Millie pulled her phone out of her pocket and began to scrolled through Instragram, a look of boredom clear on her face.
[/div][/div]

Millie saw Audrey put her hand out for the water bottle and grinned, taking one last sip before giving it back to her. At least the two of them wouldn't be so tense on the car ride to the beach house, unlike Bea. Millie didn't quite understand the whole holding on to negative emotions thing Bea seemed to have, but decided to ignore it. No use in bringing herself down just because someone else was. Millie glanced out the window to let the sun warm her face as the car flew down the road, leaning back in her seat. At the mention of Audrey getting accepted to art school, Millie sat forward in her seat so quickly that she nearly gave herself whiplash.

"Art school? In New York? Audrey, that's amazing! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! What program are you going into?" Bea seemed a little more caught off-guard than Millie happened to be, seemingly upset for reasons Millie didn't really understand. But before a conversation could ensue, blue and red flashing lights reflected in the rear view mirror. Millie turned around in her seat, half-listening to Bea's anxious words before shrugging and facing forward once again. "It's just a cop. No need to get your panties all in a twist. He's probably just bored, saw a car of hot girls, and decided to pull us over for fun."

Millie had had a few run-ins with the cops in her days, most of them being after her mother's death but before she had graduated high school. In her attempt to cope with the tragedy along with abandonment on her father's part, the blonde fell into a cycle of drugs and alcohol to combat the mental and emotional pain she felt. It worked, and so she just never stopped. Her father was a cop, and thus never around. But, if she were to get in trouble with the law, he would always find a way to invisibly get her out of it and wipe her record clean. Millie appreciated him for that, but really nothing else. They hadn't even spoken since she sort of got her act together and went off to college.

Millie was a little confused why Bea was so freaked out, but decided to keep her mouth shut anyway. Nothing good could come of her jumping in on the conversation and freaking Bea out even more. The girl already hated her guts as it was. So instead, Millie pulled her phone out of her pocket and began to scrolled through Instragram, a look of boredom clear on her face.

ANGEL ASHFORD
"you're different. so what? i think you should cherish that..."

with: a LOT of people

mood: slightly awkward

Within seconds of his quiet greeting, Bella had practically flung herself at him and was squeezing the rather delicate emo so tightly that Angel wondered if this might be how he'd die. It wouldn't be the worst cause of death, really... but what a way to start (end?) a summer vacation.

"Hey, Bella," he said, still a bit breathless from the crushing embrace. "It's nice to see a familiar face... or in your case, some familiar hair."

Angel laughed softly, reminiscing of the many hours they'd spent together dyeing each other's hair. So many towels and pillowcases ruined. He had no regrets, though. Nothing built friendships like running out for an extra bleach packet in the middle of the night. No, really.

Bella's next comment made Angel roll his eyes. "Look, I've already invested in floral dresses, one creepy mansion, a lifetime supply of cheap wine and 60 future cats... it'd be a shame to waste all that now."

While the boy wasn't entirely (albeit, mostly) opposed to the idea of being romantically involved with someone, his asexuality made that difficult and just not worth the stress. Friendships were much better anyway. Equally as fulfilling and way less dramatic... at least most of the time.

Angel watched as she turned her attention to the other girl, but remained quiet. Interacting with people he knew was all well and good, but unfamiliar faces required at least some observation before the emo boy could comfortably initiate a conversation with them. Being shy and anxious definitely had its drawbacks.

The arrival of two new individuals made the entire thing more disorienting, not that Angel minded too much. It was easier to blend in amongst bigger groups, and took the pressure off of him in conversations. Plus, the more people there were, the more likely at least one of them would want to remain sober and just hang out or play video games... right? He had to hope so.

Angel stepped aside as Ben announced his arrival to the gathering, watching as Bella and Klarion greeted each other like very close friends. She sure knew a lot of interesting people, he mused. Not that it was really surprising. Wild, outgoing types usually had an impressive friendship circle... the kind socially anxious introverts like himself could only dream of.

"Hey thanks," Angel replied to the skater's words. "Don't always live up to it, though," he said with a slightly mischievous smirk, thinking of all the pranks and general chaos he'd caused while high on sugar and caffeine... both in games and reality. Especially the time he'd used one of those ultra-long lasting Sharpie markers on his drunken friends. That morning, he'd been known as Satan rather than Angel. Thinking back on the memory still made him giggle to this day.

Yet another person introduced himself, this one seeming a bit more toned-down. Angel met Link's greeting with one of his own, before turning his back on the gathering of people to view California's beautiful ocean. The waves were calming, nostalgic in their crystalline beauty. If things ever got to be too much in the wily group, Angel made a point of remembering how close he was to a quiet retreat. Sitting in the sand all by himself and just strumming on his guitar sounded amazing.
codedbycrucialstar

Alante

with: Monroe

e was bit taken back that she had already been ready, though he wasn't complaining at the new view. He felt himself being tugged towards the water and soon he was down an article of clothing. Her teasing caused his heart to skip a beat, but soon she was off again. Unlike her, he had not already been prepared, but maybe wet grey boxer-briefs wasn't such a bad thing?

When she called back he had gotten free of the trousers and moved into the water putting his arms around her waist,"There's a joke somewhere in there..."

Monroe giggled feeling his arms around her. "Let go!" she managed to squeal between laughs. She wiggled herself free out of his arms splashing him before swimming away. She wasn't gonna let him get her that easy, no way. She was gonna make this difficult on him. She got to a point where she could no longer touch the bottom and was treading water rapidly. She smirked giving him a playful wink before diving under the water again. This time she didn't swim away from him, instead she swam towards him, entirely under water. She came back up right in front of him with a wide smile spread across her face. "Hello" she said seductively raising a pair of soaked grey boxer briefs in the air "missing something?" she burst out in laughter.

He chuckled when she squirmed away from him, covering his face when he was splashed with water before laughing. When he felt her below him he blinked when she rose up with the grey shorts. He shook his head, with a smirk moving towards her grabbing her by the hips and lifting her up out of the water with relative ease, "Either give them back or I take your's."

Monroe laughed out loud clutching the briefs close to her chest. “You’ll never take me alive!” she shouted squirming around giggling, she was extremely ticklish. She threw the briefs onto shore and let out an exuberant “ha” sticking her tongue out playfully.

He held on to her firmly before watching her toss them to shore. "Oh! Bet!, " he exclaimed with a chuckle, throwing her over his shoulder and making sure she joined him in his current predicament before tossing her (as gently as possible) into the water, tossing his new prize to the shore.

Monroe gasped as she hit the water coming back up in a fit of laughter. “You did not just do that?!” her eyes wide as she saw the bottoms of her bathing suit on the shoreline. She bit her lip, she could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks. She couldn’t help but laugh. “Now what?” She smirked dipping into the water. “I mean we’re gonna have to wait till they all go back inside, before making a run for shore” she said nodding in the direction of all their “friends” on the deck of the beach house.

He looked to her and then he looked to the house where everyone was before returning his attention back to her. “I mean we could always kill some time,” he stated with a smirk moving to her putting one arm around her to move her to his height and kissed her lips gently before pulling back ,”We could always pass the time getting ‘closer’, right ?”

She smiled as she felt his soft full lips press against hers. She felt her heart pounding against her chest, she could hear it in her ears. She licked her lips looking up at him then over towards the crowd of people at the house the back at him with a smirk and nod. “I don’t mind getting a bit ‘closer’” she said reaching down gently. “Locked and loaded already, huh?” She said, a devilish grin playing on her lips.

------------------------

His breath was still heavy as he had moved a little deeper into the water than where she stood, hoping his legs wouldn't lock up, "So....that was fun. I wonder if anyone noticed...."

[/div][/div]

Monroe Abernathy
file.jpg

Monroe was still catching her breath dipping into the water, neck deep. She adjusted her bikini top looking back at the crowd that still remained on the deck of the beach house. She looked back at Trey and shrugged. She smirked shaking the water out of her hair, the curls slowly bouncing back to life "well if they did, I'm sure they enjoyed the show..."

She tilted her head to one side noticing how much further away he had swam out. She raised a brow and swam towards Trey. "That WAS fun" she said wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him closer whispering into his ear, "we should actually try that on dry land sometime." She took his earlobe into her mouth gave it a playful tug, a soft groan escaped his lips.

She smiled pulling away from him. "We should probably make our way up there" she said beginning to swim towards shore. "We don't want to be the last ones there now do we?" She could sense his hesitation. She stopped swimming and looked back at him. "Come on now" she gave Trey a warm smile taking his hand in hers pulling him towards the shore. "Lets grab our stuff and go say hi to everyone." Sure they would both show up on the deck of the beach house soaking wet, people would have questions and make their assumptions but that did not bother her. Alante on the other hand, she wasn't exactly sure if he was up for everyone knowing he screwed the freshman from back in the day on the first night of their week long beach vacay.

She made her way out of the ocean picking up the bottoms to her bikini quickly slipping them on. She picked up Alante's briefs as well parading them around. "Come and get em" she smiled big.

"Bea Lepore"

Bea tried not to seem stressed, but she didn't know if it worked. The officer asked for her ID and registration, to which Bea leaned over to her glove box and rummaged through it. "I- I'm sorry, this is the first time I've been pulled over," she said, pulling out papers and rifling through them. It took her a moment, and she could sense the cop staring at her. She pulled out her registration after what seemed like forever, handing it over along with her ID. The cop took it and disappeared back to his car without another word.

"Oh my god," Bea said, smacking her forehead with the heel of her hand. "Mortifying," she mumbled, forgetting all about what had happened previously in the car. The cop didn't even tell them why they had been pulled over, which seemed unusual... not like she would know. She waited anxiously for what felt like hours but was only minutes, drumming the steering wheel nervously with her fingers. The cop finally showed back up, handing her back her things and a small slip of paper. "I'm giving you a ticket for speeding. 80 in a 65. Five miles more and it would have been reckless driving. Put on cruise control," he said. Although his words weren't rude themselves, his tone was harsh. Bea squeaked out a "Yes sir, Thank you sir," as she handed the registration over to Audrey mindlessly, and tucked the ticket into her purse. That was probably about as good as that could have gone, she reassured herself. The cop went back to his car, and Bea waited for a break in traffic before pulling back out onto the highway. '

"HOLY. SHIT," she exclaimed, promptly putting on cruise control once she was up to speed... the exact speed limit. "I WILL NEVER NOT USE CRUISE CONTROL. EVER. AGAIN."

She oddly craved a swig of the alcohol to calm her nerves, but she quickly pushed that thought out of her mind... or moreso, bashed the thought with a sledgehammer. "I think I just died," she glanced around the car before giggling. "Jesus christ, lets just get there," she said, leaning back against the seat like she normally would when she drove. Crisis averted, right?

vixe vixe , MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

The Princess

Bea tried not to seem stressed, but she didn't know if it worked. The officer asked for her ID and registration, to which Bea leaned over to her glove box and rummaged through it. "I- I'm sorry, this is the first time I've been pulled over," she said, pulling out papers and rifling through them. It took her a moment, and she could sense the cop staring at her. She pulled out her registration after what seemed like forever, handing it over along with her ID. The cop took it and disappeared back to his car without another word.

"Oh my god," Bea said, smacking her forehead with the heel of her hand. "Mortifying," she mumbled, forgetting all about what had happened previously in the car. The cop didn't even tell them why they had been pulled over, which seemed unusual... not like she would know. She waited anxiously for what felt like hours but was only minutes, drumming the steering wheel nervously with her fingers. The cop finally showed back up, handing her back her things and a small slip of paper. "I'm giving you a ticket for speeding. 80 in a 65. Five miles more and it would have been reckless driving. Put on cruise control," he said. Although his words weren't rude themselves, his tone was harsh. Bea squeaked out a "Yes sir, Thank you sir," as she handed the registration over to Audrey mindlessly, and tucked the ticket into her purse. That was probably about as good as that could have gone, she reassured herself. The cop went back to his car, and Bea waited for a break in traffic before pulling back out onto the highway. '

"HOLY. SHIT," she exclaimed, promptly putting on cruise control once she was up to speed... the exact speed limit. "I WILL NEVER NOT USE CRUISE CONTROL. EVER. AGAIN."

She oddly craved a swig of the alcohol to calm her nerves, but she quickly pushed that thought out of her mind... or moreso, bashed the thought with a sledgehammer. "I think I just died," she glanced around the car before giggling. "Jesus christ, lets just get there," she said, leaning back against the seat like she normally would when she drove. Crisis averted, right?

vixe vixe , MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat [Spoiler

Last edited:
[class=background] max-width: 650px; margin: auto; border-bottom: 6px solid #F87474; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2LfhKo.png), auto !important; [/class] [class=banner] height: 110px; padding: 20px; background-color: #FAC7BD; [/class] [class=tag_container] white-space: pre-wrap; margin-left: 245px; margin-top: -116px; [/class] [class=tag_header] text-align: center; font-size: 23px; font-weight: bold; margin-top: -25px; font-family: 'Poiret One'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #F87474; [/class] [class=tag_text] text-align: center; margin-top: -30px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: white; [/class] [class=icon_border] display: inline-block; border: solid 1px white; background-color: white; line-height: 0; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=icon_one] background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f3/4e/52/f34e526d5bb1d6df97a72ae5531a9997.jpg'); background-size: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=icon_two] background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/24/1e/9f/241e9fe4974841c765e45aea49fb41f0.jpg'); background-size: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=textcontainer] background-color: #FAC7BD; white-space: pre-wrap; padding: 5px; color: #F87474; [/class] [class=initial_letter] display: inline-block; font-size: 3.5em; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 5px; float: left; font-family: 'Rasa'; [/class] [class=textinformation] line-height: 18px; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; text-align: justify; padding: 5px; margin-top: -5px; [/class] [div class=background][div class=banner] [div class=icon_border][div class=icon_one][/div][/div] [div class=icon_border][div class=icon_two][/div][/div] [div class=tag_container]
[div class=tag_header]Audz
[div class=tag_text]Location: on the road again Scenario: beach house time! With: Bea and Millie Mentions: JustAlexandra JustAlexandra MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Outfit:x
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer]
[div class=initial_letter]A
[div class=textinformation]udrey’s stomach churned with anxiety. The only thing she could think of when the cop came up to Beas window was oh shit. Bea leaned over to the glove compartment and grabbed her registration. “I- I'm sorry, this is the first time I've been pulled over," She heard Bea say. She felt a pang of sympathy for Bea. She could imagine how uncomfortable the situation was for her, it being her first time and all. The officer took her papers and went back to his car. Audrey let a out breath that she didn’t know she was holding and placed a hand on Bea’s arm. Audrey pulled away her hand when the cop came back to Bea’s window. He handed her papers back. “I'm giving you a ticket for speeding. 80 in a 65. Five miles more and it would have been reckless driving. Put on cruise control,” His tone was harsh towards Bea. Audrey gave him the side eye, her didn’t have to be rude. Bea probably didn’t even know the speed limit and it was an honest mistake. Her best friend handed the papers over to her with out looking and she shoved them back into the glove compartment. “HOLY. SHIT, I WILL NEVER NOT USE CRUISE CONTROL. EVER. AGAIN." The tension from her shoulders diminished as she started to laugh it off. Bea started laughing too and it made Audrey feel much better. Soon they were back on the highway and on their way to beach house. — Audrey grabbed her bags setting them down on the ground and then grabbed everyone else bags. She handed their bags to them before she closed the trunk. A warm breeze blew through their clothes and it made Audrey feel content and excited for their new adventure in the beach house. She rolled up her suitcase to the front door, breathing in the warm air. “I’m so excited!” Audrey jumped up and down on the balls of her feet.
[/div][/div][/div][/div]

codedbycrucially

Last edited:
[class=container] --main: #ffccdd; --accent: #000; position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 18.5em; height: 25em; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; background-color: var(--main); padding: 0.5em; box-shadow: 5px 5px 0px var(--accent); [/class] [class=pic] position: relative; width: 97%; height: 100%; color: #fff; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/60565c9c06340883944f6791a4f81461/25a4d6e3237629d3-de/s640x960/08c6ef4eee848c01432cb4d03c8b4eec544437d1.jpg); background-size: 135%; text-align: left; [/class] [class=name] position: relative; width: auto; height: 1.5em; font-size: 1.5em; color: var(--accent); text-transform: lowercase; text-align: left; padding-top: 14em; font-weight: 700; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #fff; overflow: hidden; padding-left: 1.5em; letter-spacing: 5px; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] padding-top: 1em; padding-bottom: 15em; background-color: var(--main); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; height: auto; color: var(--accent); overflow: visible; padding: 15px 5px 15px 5px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=circlepic] width: 5em; height: 5em; border-radius: 30em; margin-left: 2em; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/cf7b9f648b8191e1b00c5c960790ec70/25a4d6e3237629d3-4b/s640x960/69d15f8ba5d5f38860cfe0c55e5f11e91a276975.jpg); background-size: 100%; margin-top: 1em; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px var(--accent); transition-duration: 0.1s; [/class] [class name=circlepic state=hover] background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/f8a3e4f9f351d0921422a640f8ac9afe/20a19004564fe878-f4/s500x750/353e6051b7e90746cf834c6fcd31385ff113d80a.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 30% 10%; transition-duration: 0.1s; [/class] [class=content] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 20em; height: 25em; color: #fff; padding-right: 2em; [/class] [class=postinfo] font-size: 0.5em; color: var(--accent); text-align: center; margin-left: -3em; line-height: 2em; text-shadow: 0.75px 0.75px 0px white; letter-spacing: 0em; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.25; [/class] [div class=container][div class=content] [div class=pic] [div class=name]
Vanessa Foster
[div class=circlepic][/div]
[div class=postinfo]outfit: click to see
interactions: angel. link. bella. klarion. ben.
tags: spookie spookie MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat apolla apolla GreedyBoy GreedyBoy [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=text]
Vanessa hadn't even noticed that Delilah wasn't following her out on the patio until she turned to say something to the girl. She shrugged it off and turned back to the faces, most of which she recognized. She definitely remembered Bella and although she was usually one to preach forgiveness, she wasn't quite ready to do that here. Sure, it had been a long time but Vanessa had never been humiliated like that before especially not by someone she'd considered a friend at the time. Not that she and Bella were ever close but being manipulated and then embarrassed in front of all of your peers, it sucked. Still, she felt the need at least greet her friend, Klarion. He seemed nice enough."Nice to meet you.." she said simply, moving her attention quickly away from the girl and to a more friendly face.

"Link! I'm so glad you're here! We are-" she couldn't finish before someone else was announcing their arrival. At first, she didn't recognize him but when he said his name her excitement over another familiar friend being there kicked in. "Benny! Wow! I haven't seen you since the party at Michelle's house after graduation." she said with a big grin. "Oh, I agree! We should all celebrate! Bonfire down by the beach, maybe?" she suggested. Her attention was once again pulled away when she heard some commotion from the beach. She couldn't make out the figures at first but once they got closer they were crystal clear. Alante and Monroe....together...and partially dressed at that. They looked pretty cozy and Vanessa could lie about the mixture of jealousy and old heartbreak that flooded back into her mind.

She finally managed to pull her eyes away from the pair and tried to focus on her friends in front of her which was only a little harder now that she'd seen her ex parading around on the beach with some girl who believed all cheerleaders were bitches. She rolled her eyes at the thought and shoved it all in the back of her mind, hoping she could avoid them for a while longer. "So, bonfire and drinking? What else could we do?" she chimed back in, partially forcing a smile.
[/div] [/div][/div][div class=credit]code by sox[/div]

Alante

with: Monroe then himself

He moved with her as she headed towards the beach, hand in hand, until she slipped out of his grasp and made her way on to the sand. He stopped, about waist deep and glanced to the group. When they were further out he couldn't really make out who was in the group, but now that he was a bit closer he could pick out articles of clothing and hair color, but not quite make the faces. It was enough people out there that he figured one of them would have had to be Vanessa. That wasn't the only issue about this predicament. He was concerned of how this might had come off.

Probably too smart for his own good in this situation. He was overthinking everything instead of being his usual by his own rules self. This realization didn't do anything but frustrate him further, causing him to slap the surface of the water. "Well, fuck it," he mumbled under his breath, making his way from the water the lower part of his body before quickly moving towards Monroe who was once again holding up his undergarments as if they were a prize.

He shook his head, once again grabbing her by her waist, but this time using a bit of his strength to keep her planted and reaching for the briefs. She wiggled and tried to keep it away from him, but eventually he got a hold of them, letting her go, and sliding them on quickly. He moved to grab his wife beater, brushing the sand off of it and sliding it back on, it clinging to his still wet upper half. Trey moved to pick up his trousers, but slid them over his shoulders. He made his way towards the beach house, ignoring everyone who was now in ear shot, going in through the front and disappearing into a bathroom.

[/div][/div]

"Jason Wu"

KKtxdga.gif

The ride from Los Angeles to San Diego wasn't long in particular, but it felt like double the time. Jason turned up the radio just a bit and switched lanes because the one he was in was starting to slow down. He had wanted show up on time, but life had other plans. There was a car accident up ahead and traffic all but halted. So that added some time to his trip. If he wasn't driving he'd most likely being playing his PSP. He thought about calling Link to let him know he was going be late but he thought against it. He'll get there when he gets there.

When he finally arrived he parked next to a yellow Hummer. He got out and grabbed his bags, when he rounded the bigger car he spotted Millie, Audrey and Bea. They were already heading inside with their things. Rearranging his luggage he went in behind them. "Ladies..." He said cheerfully and greeted each one before the butler came by and took his bags, he said something about taking them to his room. He pointed to the older man "I'm going to follow him to my room, but I'll be back." He paused and looked towards the patio when he heard some noises. It seemed like mostly everyone was here already. He smirked and thought about all the fun they were about to have. He turned his attention back the girls. "See you guys in a bit."

Jason turned away from them and followed the butler into what he thought was his room, but it seemed there was already someone inside. Were they sharing rooms? He didn't mind... it was just unexpected. The girl on the bed looked very familiar. Her body did atleast then he moved to get better a view of her face and couldn't help but smile. "Hey there Delilah!" After saying his greeting he immediately thought of the song by the Plain White T's. Fuck, I'm such a nerd He inwardly thought as he moved his things to an empty bed and sat on it. He then leaned against the wall with his legs hanging off the bed.

"What are you doing in here? The parties out there." He expected to see Delilah on the beach exercising or something. Anything but being in her room and laying down. Was something wrong? His mind wandered back to his earlier thought about Delilah on the beach. He cleared his throat as if that would do anything to clear his mind. "Uh, how have you been?"

AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat vixe vixe JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

The Nerd

"Jace Miller"

xdUGRVt.jpg

Samantha alerted Jace that there was some heavy traffic ahead and suggest it was either a broken streetlight or an accident. Since at time like this, there shouldn't be any traffic, not to this degree atleast. But once they got through the traffic and arrived at the beach house Jace couldn't keep his eyes off it. It was so impressive looking. He wondered if the inside was just as beautiful? "Wow kid, great beach house!" Samantha told him when she looked at it.

It took him a moment to respond but he eventually did. "Right?" He just sat there for a moment then realized he should be getting out. "Oh sorry, uh. Thanks for the ride Sam.. I mean Samantha." His mind was too busy occupied with the beach house then what he should call her. "Don't worry about. Have fun kiddo." Jace nodded and got out of the Toyota Corolla and grabbed his things from the trunk. He waved her off and turned towards the beach house.

He could help but drop his jaw a bit the closer he got to the door. He looked off to the side of the house towards the patio. He grinned, recognizing all his friends. Wait, is that...? Angel? It's been awhile since he last seen him so when he invited him to this get together it was abit of a surprise. Not that hanging out with Angel was a surprise, but the fact that it included hanging out with alot of his friends, and some people he knew of but weren't friends with.

He made his way in the house and stopped in his tracks. He dropped his luggage as well as his mouth. "Holy shit!" The inside was super super nice. When he noticed there was some old dude grabbing luggage, he notice he wasn't alone. He looked towards the three girls and suddenly felt embarrassed. "Ah... hey guys. Long time no see!" He recognized all of them, Bea, Audrey and even Millie. The latter he wasn't friends with. Not because she wasn't a good person, it was just her choice in comforting company (drugs). But Audrey and Bea, they were friends. Albeit with Audrey it was alittle toxic but he didn't mind too much.

Then something dawned on him. Why are Bea and Millie together? He didn't think they were friends, but maybe something changed. He mentally shrugged and continued to speak. "How was the ride? I got stuck in some kind of traffic, don't know what caused it because I was too busy jamming some music with my eyes closed." He paused. "Am I the last one to arrive?"

vixe vixe JustAlexandra JustAlexandra MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

The Innocent

Monroe Abernathy
BB6DF068-C15D-4C50-A2E7-28BD61DD4FCA.jpeg

Monroe giggled as her and Trey did a little dance before he snatched the briefs from her hands. It didn’t seem like he was having any “fun” anymore. She raised a brow as she watched him grab his things and walk off towards the house. She looked up to the crowd of people on the deck letting out a soft sigh. She shook her hair out, shrugged it off and put a smile on her face.

That iconic smile, it was almost always plastered across her face. She bent down picking up her shoes and articles of clothing. She didn’t bother getting dressed, what’s the point she thought to herself. She held her things close to her chest making her way back to the house trudging through the sand. She was always typically unbothered by peoples actions but the way Alante had walked off really left her mind in a stupor. She shook her head again walking in through the front of the house.

She noticed a group of people by the front but didn’t stop to say hi. She walked past the shut bathroom door with a raised brow, a distinct smell lingered into the hall from inside, she knew what it was but didn’t stop instead she continued her way up the stairs to find her things. She went from room to room before she opened a door finding her suitcase leaning against one of the beds. She pulled it up onto the mattress Zipping it open.She rummaged through it trying to find another outfit but gave up. We’re at the beach anyway, why change? She thought to herself with a smile. Before heading back out the door she noticed another set of things, someone else’s. “Hmmm” she said to herself before walking out and making her way back down the stairs.

[class=rectangle] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transform: translateX(-50%); left: 50%; background:#A188A6; overflow: visible; width: 510px; height: 360px; border: 2px solid white; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 138px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; font-style: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 30px; color: white; text-shadow:3px 3px #7F5A83; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/274347746/original.gif); background-size: 230%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=pic2] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://www.vagalume.com.br/zara-larsson/images/zara-larsson.jpg); background-size: 120%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic3] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/3dda264085b7b634b0c1ea0d0084ddcf/tumblr_inline_nom4biN8IF1sc3ygs_250.gifv); background-size: 175%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic4] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://img.allfamous.org/public/people/faces/zara-larsson-19971216-allfamous.org.jpg); background-size: 110%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic5] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://media1.tenor.com/images/2ac9c851fefa5ad55f3378b43c0b4c95/tenor.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 40% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic6] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1187101053679849472/l43DrC57_400x400.jpg); background-size: 125%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 130px; top: 340px; opacity: 0.7; overflow: hidden; width: 225px; height: 26px; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #fff; [/class] [class=container] position: absolute; top: 60px; left: 125px; background: #A188A6; width:250px; height:270px; overflow:hidden; border: 1px solid white; [/class] [class=textbox] background: #7F5A83; overflow: auto; width: 257px; height: 260px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=name2] position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 10px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; background-color: #A188A6; font-style: normal; text-transform: lowercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; color: white; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=name on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 name2 [/script] [script class=name on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 name2 [/script]
[div class=rectangle]
[div class=pic1]

[div class=pic2][/div]
[div class=pic3][/div]
[div class=pic4][/div]
[div class=pic5][/div]
[div class=pic6][/div]
[div class=name]millie stark[div class="name2 hidden"]interactions: Audrey ( vixe vixe ), Bea ( JustAlexandra JustAlexandra ), Jason, Jace ( Pysren Pysren ), Vanessa ( jasmyn jasmyn ) | location: In the car -> Back patio | outfit: xxx[/div][/div]
[div class=container][div class=textbox]Millie looked up from her phone every so often as the situation unfolded, smirking or letting out a quiet chuckle every so often. Cops always seemed to think they could mess with people just because they have some sort of faux authority over the general public. They always seemed to pull the "let them stew and wait" tactic, which was stupid and rude. If they want to give someone a ticket, they might as well do so and not waste that person's time any more than they already were. It was obviously affecting Bea and Audrey both, and that annoyed Millie anymore. People of power should not be allow to abuse it, that was her belief.

"That guy was a jerk," Millie commented, shrugging her shoulders with a smirk on her face as the girls in the front seats laughed. Millie continued to scroll through her phone, changing apps or jumping in on minor portions of conversations but otherwise keeping to herself. That tended to be how Millie interacted with people, which is why most thought of her as cold or insensitive. Millie was fairly distant, not really good at making friends or talking about her feelings. Ever since her mother had died and her father pretty much left her to fend for herself, Millie had sort of retreated into herself. Her psychology in college had taught her that this was due to abandonment issues and the fear of losing other people. But Millie refused to acknowledge that.

Once the car had come to a full stop, Millie shoved her phone into her pocket and exited the car. The house was massive, almost reminding her of the frat houses she had been to at her university for a few college parties. She stared up at it with a bit of awe before realizing what she was doing and returning her face to a stoic expression. The blonde turned and took her suitcase from Audrey, offering the girl a smile and a 'thank you' before turning to walk up the stairs to the front doors. As soon as she reached them, a butler pushed opened the door and passed her bag to another butler, who disappeared with it.

"I don't think I've been so waited upon in my life," Millie muttered under her breath, stepping through the doorway and into the foyer. Just then, Jason passed by in pursuit of the butler taking away his bags, moving by quick enough that Millie didn't even get a change to greet him. Shortly thereafter, Jace appeared, obviously just arriving as well. Millie didn't really know him well, and so she only nodded in hello before moving through the house to the back patio where a group of people had seemed to form. "Hey everyone," she said, offering a stoic expression and a short wave. To answer Vanessa's question, she also added, "We could always play drinking games."
[/div][/div]

Millie looked up from her phone every so often as the situation unfolded, smirking or letting out a quiet chuckle every so often. Cops always seemed to think they could mess with people just because they have some sort of faux authority over the general public. They always seemed to pull the "let them stew and wait" tactic, which was stupid and rude. If they want to give someone a ticket, they might as well do so and not waste that person's time any more than they already were. It was obviously affecting Bea and Audrey both, and that annoyed Millie anymore. People of power should not be allow to abuse it, that was her belief.

"That guy was a jerk," Millie commented, shrugging her shoulders with a smirk on her face as the girls in the front seats laughed. Millie continued to scroll through her phone, changing apps or jumping in on minor portions of conversations but otherwise keeping to herself. That tended to be how Millie interacted with people, which is why most thought of her as cold or insensitive. Millie was fairly distant, not really good at making friends or talking about her feelings. Ever since her mother had died and her father pretty much left her to fend for herself, Millie had sort of retreated into herself. Her psychology in college had taught her that this was due to abandonment issues and the fear of losing other people. But Millie refused to acknowledge that.

Once the car had come to a full stop, Millie shoved her phone into her pocket and exited the car. The house was massive, almost reminding her of the frat houses she had been to at her university for a few college parties. She stared up at it with a bit of awe before realizing what she was doing and returning her face to a stoic expression. The blonde turned and took her suitcase from Audrey, offering the girl a smile and a 'thank you' before turning to walk up the stairs to the front doors. As soon as she reached them, a butler pushed opened the door and passed her bag to another butler, who disappeared with it.

"I don't think I've been so waited upon in my life," Millie muttered under her breath, stepping through the doorway and into the foyer. Just then, Jason passed by in pursuit of the butler taking away his bags, moving by quick enough that Millie didn't even get a change to greet him. Shortly thereafter, Jace appeared, obviously just arriving as well. Millie didn't really know him well, and so she only nodded in hello before moving through the house to the back patio where a group of people had seemed to form. "Hey everyone," she said, offering a stoic expression and a short wave. To answer Vanessa's question, she also added, "We could always play drinking games."

Delilah

"Let's run laps, but in style."
with: Jason Wu
tags: Pysren Pysren

The pills had began to kick in and Delilah was transported to her own world. The pain in her knee was completely gone and an euphoric feeling had engulfed her. She spent the last few minutes just staring at the ceiling much like she started her day. There was some sense of comfort in the experience that she was going through and blocking out everyone was an unintended consequence. She was supposed to be in the pool by now, but she was still stuck in her bed. Clearly this was they meant when they said the drugs can have you stuck.

She probably should have texted someone that she made it safely, but the only one who would care was probably busy at one of her basketball camps. She'll probably her phone up later and she'll just respond accordingly. She could hear more people coming in or maybe the voices were just multiplying, she wasn't sure. She figured maybe some music would accompany the high, but was disappointed that this meant she'd have to get up and get her airPods.

She let out a groan before letting out a chuckle as she reached to her ear and shook her head. Her AirPods were in the entire time. Sheesh. But here phone was still on the other side of the bed and that meant she'd have to reach for it and at this point it sounded like a lot of work.

"Hey there Delilah."

The words sort of surprised her, but she was feeling good enough that it didn't irritate her (he may have not done it on purpose but enough people had done it in her life time) and she decided to sing, "What's it like in New York City?!" she finished with a smile before sitting up and looking over to Jason,"Mister Wu. And really, the party is where ever I am. If we're being honest about it." She offered him a smile before rubbing her knee a bit out of habit,"No I really just came in here to take some medicine and change to take a dip in the pool, but I guess I must have been more tired than I realized. " That or she was high off her pills. She nodded for a second before looking him over once, "What's up with you? How was your trip? Excited to get the fireworks for the week started?"

[/div][/div]

"Bea Lepore"

The rest of the ride was fairly uneventful. She fell into a more comfortable mood, despite having Millie in the backseat. She didn't say much, and seemed content in doing so. Bea didn't mention Audrey's school news the rest of the ride either, she didn't know what to say, because she didn't know what to feel. She was happy for her on one hand, really happy. On the other hand, she was hurt that Audrey hadn't told her, and hurt at the thought that she would be going away so far and that they wouldn't see each other much. Their friendship would dwindle and they wouldn't talk anymore. At least, that's how it went in her head. Another highschool friendship lost to the "real world".

As the pulled up to the beach house, Bea was in awe. The house was massive. She knew it was, but seeing it in person just made it all the more real, and proved that the pictures didn't have to try to fake the size of the house. She noticed several cars already there and she knew some people had chosen to fly, and figured they were one of the last to get there. They were never set for a very early arrival anyways, and the incident with the cop had put them severely behind. Not to mention the perfectly 65 mph pace they set for the rest of the way there. Not that it mattered much, they were there now.

Bea hopped out of the car, feeling the warm air and sun on her skin, and the smell of salt in the air. It was an intoxicating feeling. There was relief mixed in too, they had made it the rest of the way with no hiccups, and after checking the ticket earlier, she could forget about it's existence until after the trip, then she would deal with it.

Bea waved to Jason. They didn't know each other well but the kid seemed nice enough and Bea had no issue with him being there. He was a nerdy guy, from what she knew about him, but she had no judgement for that, not to mention she'd be lying if she said he wasn't a bit of a cutie.

"I don't know who else is all here, but you might be. Thought it was gonna be us," Bea chuckled. Millie took her exit quickly, going into the house. "Well, it was....er... it was fine. Traffic, yeah," Bea shot a glance as Audrey and then laughed. "Doesn't matter now, we're here!"

Bea had seen some kind of butler going around and taking everyone's bags. She was slightly uncomfortable at the idea of someone else touching her things, but with a look at her trunk it appeared that they were already gone and taken into the house. She shrugged it off. Whatever, it was a butler. It was literally his job. "Okay, I can't stand it anymore, I have to go see inside!" She said, walking with a bit of pep in her step inside of the house.

She stepped in the Foyer, looking around. It was a big place, and it was gorgeous. She walked through a bit, taking a look at the kitchen and living areas before she spotted the majority of people on the deck. She was about to go out there and say hi to everyone, when she spotted a familiar face...

Ben

"What the fuck," came out of her mouth audibly, although it wasn't a yell. She knew it was possible he would come, but she had thought he wouldn't. Or maybe it was just more hopeful that he would show some decency and not show up. She took a deep breath, trying not to freak out. She didn't need to be dramatic in front of everyone, she needed to be an adult, right? But seeing his face was so hard, and she was already holding back tears. Don't cry, don't cry. Don't be a stupid emotional bitch.

Interacting with: (kind of)
apolla apolla vixe vixe
Pysren Pysren

Mentions:
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

The Princess

The rest of the ride was fairly uneventful. She fell into a more comfortable mood, despite having Millie in the backseat. She didn't say much, and seemed content in doing so. Bea didn't mention Audrey's school news the rest of the ride either, she didn't know what to say, because she didn't know what to feel. She was happy for her on one hand, really happy. On the other hand, she was hurt that Audrey hadn't told her, and hurt at the thought that she would be going away so far and that they wouldn't see each other much. Their friendship would dwindle and they wouldn't talk anymore. At least, that's how it went in her head. Another highschool friendship lost to the "real world".

As the pulled up to the beach house, Bea was in awe. The house was massive. She knew it was, but seeing it in person just made it all the more real, and proved that the pictures didn't have to try to fake the size of the house. She noticed several cars already there and she knew some people had chosen to fly, and figured they were one of the last to get there. They were never set for a very early arrival anyways, and the incident with the cop had put them severely behind. Not to mention the perfectly 65 mph pace they set for the rest of the way there. Not that it mattered much, they were there now.

Bea hopped out of the car, feeling the warm air and sun on her skin, and the smell of salt in the air. It was an intoxicating feeling. There was relief mixed in too, they had made it the rest of the way with no hiccups, and after checking the ticket earlier, she could forget about it's existence until after the trip, then she would deal with it.

Bea waved to Jason. They didn't know each other well but the kid seemed nice enough and Bea had no issue with him being there. He was a nerdy guy, from what she knew about him, but she had no judgement for that, not to mention she'd be lying if she said he wasn't a bit of a cutie.

"I don't know who else is all here, but you might be. Thought it was gonna be us," Bea chuckled. Millie took her exit quickly, going into the house. "Well, it was....er... it was fine. Traffic, yeah," Bea shot a glance as Audrey and then laughed. "Doesn't matter now, we're here!"

Bea had seen some kind of butler going around and taking everyone's bags. She was slightly uncomfortable at the idea of someone else touching her things, but with a look at her trunk it appeared that they were already gone and taken into the house. She shrugged it off. Whatever, it was a butler. It was literally his job. "Okay, I can't stand it anymore, I have to go see inside!" She said, walking with a bit of pep in her step inside of the house.

She stepped in the Foyer, looking around. It was a big place, and it was gorgeous. She walked through a bit, taking a look at the kitchen and living areas before she spotted the majority of people on the deck. She was about to go out there and say hi to everyone, when she spotted a familiar face...

Ben

"What the fuck," came out of her mouth audibly, although it wasn't a yell. She knew it was possible he would come, but she had thought he wouldn't. Or maybe it was just more hopeful that he would show some decency and not show up. She took a deep breath, trying not to freak out. She didn't need to be dramatic in front of everyone, she needed to be an adult, right? But seeing his face was so hard, and she was already holding back tears. Don't cry, don't cry. Don't be a stupid emotional bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back