• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Nights (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

JustAlexandra

Mother of Tiny Lions
You have arrived! Today is the day and here you are. After exams, walking for graduation (if you were graduating), and plenty of flak from your parents to respond to all those graduations letters, it is finally time to get a little relaxation! Booze, drugs, partying, beach time, pool time, sunbathing, and more are ahead of you for the next week of your life.

As you arrive, youll be met with the an extremely luxurious beach house in front of you. You had seen it in pictures, but it matched nothing to what was really in front of you. Everyone had put in a decent chunk of change, (some even coming from parents, a celebration for those graduating) but you hadn't expected all this.​

a-1-derful-life-vacation-rentals-with-pools-emerald-isle-nc.jpg

All that's left is to let the rest of your vacation take you away, whatever it may hold.​

Rooms as per Sir Beaxreguard's design;

Room 1: Klarion Valeska & Bea Lepore

Room 2: Alante Howard & Vanessa Foster

Room 3: Jace Miller & Millie Stark

Room 4: Sabella Zabielski & Nicholas Sterling

Room 5: Monroe Abernathy & Lincoln Scott

Room 6: Benjamin Reed & Angel Ashford

Room 7: Audrey Ryan & Jason Wu & Delilah Gonzalez​

Last edited:
"Bea Lepore"

fa0fad46a79d41cdbe8ec9a1b3357e7edfe36059r1-1080-1330v2_hq.jpg
Bea woke up that morning with excitement in her gut. It was finally time to get on with the vacation that had been looming over her head for the last several weeks. Looming in a good way, anyways. She was excited. Excited to get away from home, from school, and from any form of real responsibility. It wasn't that she was too lazy or not motivated enough to just jump right into the next thing, but everyone needed a vacation sometimes, didn't they? She was almost entirely packed from the night before, and all the was left was last minute things, like her toothbrush, toiletries, and whatever clothes she wanted from the dryer.

She was practically hopping down the stairs with her things, fully dressed, in about 15 minutes.

"All ready to go already?" Bea's grandma asked her. She was always a woman who got up at the crack of dawn... nearly, anyways. She had a cup of coffee in her hand and a full breakfast on the table, comprised of bacon, eggs, toast, fruit, and an avocado on the side. It used to be a bowl of cereal on the side, but Bea finally convinced her grandmother that that was entirely too much food, and on top of that cereal was generally not very healthy. She rarely finished her breakfast as it was, but this made it a bit easier and definitely healthier.

"Oh, yes," Bea said, exaggerating her words. She nearly said "Oh, hell yea," but that wouldn't have crossed well with her grandmother, no matter how appropriate Bea felt it was for the situation.

"Do you have everything you need? Sit down and eat something before you go. It's going to be a long drive and you shouldn't be hungry. Will there be food when you get there? You'll be hungry by then, you know," Bea's grandma totted on her. Bea held back the compulsion to roll her eyes, even though she always loved the way her grandma took care of her. "I am sure if we don't order something for the night, we will get food from the store. Don't worry grandma, I will eat," she said, sitting down and taking a bite of her eggs. She was eating quickly, her excitement filling her so much she wanted to burst. She didn't know how she was going to sit still on the ride to the beach.

"'Awfully excited, aren't you," Bea's grandma said, with a smile on her lips. "I'm glad you're going, but make sure to call me every day, okay? I need to make sure you're okay. And don't go in the water if the red flags are up, you don't want to be pulled in a rip tide. Are their lifeguards on the beach you're going to?"

Bea sighed, "Yes Grandma, there will be lifeguards," she said reassuringly, although she wasn't sure if it was true or not. It wasn't one of her check list items to see if there were lifeguards on the particular part of the beach the house would be on.

A worried look crossed her grandmas face, only for a moment, before she brought back the smile she had before. Bea knew what she was thinking, but she stopped herself from saying anything. Bea had broken up with her boyfriend only a week ago, and they were both supposed to go on this trip together. Bea was pretty sure he wouldn't be there anymore, but that didn't stop grandma from worrying that she was going to fall back into the same depressive state she had been in. They had already talked about it and Bea had reassured her everything would be just fine, but you know grandmothers, they never stop worrying.

Bea finished her breakfast quickly, and chugged down a cup of coffee. "Alright, Grandma, I'm ready to head out," she said, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. She pulled out her phone and shot a quick text at Audrey, her best friend for the last few years now, and hopefully forever.

Hey I'm ready to go, you ready for me to come get ya?

Bea didn't wait for a response as she grabbed her things and head out of the house. Her grandma followed her out, telling her to make sure she eats enough, not drink too much (grandma wasn't dumb), and to have a great time, stay safe, you know, all the normal things. "I will! Love you!" she said before slamming the trunk with all of her bags inside and sliding into the drivers seat. She glanced at her phone again before turning on the car and heading to Audrey's.

vixe vixe
[/I][/I]
The Princess

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Bea woke up that morning with excitement in her gut. It was finally time to get on with the vacation that had been looming over her head for the last several weeks. Looming in a good way, anyways. She was excited. Excited to get away from home, from school, and from any form of real responsibility. It wasn't that she was too lazy or not motivated enough to just jump right into the next thing, but everyone needed a vacation sometimes, didn't they? She was almost entirely packed from the night before, and all the was left was last minute things, like her toothbrush, toiletries, and whatever clothes she wanted from the dryer.

She was practically hopping down the stairs with her things, fully dressed, in about 15 minutes.

"All ready to go already?" Bea's grandma asked her. She was always a woman who got up at the crack of dawn... nearly, anyways. She had a cup of coffee in her hand and a full breakfast on the table, comprised of bacon, eggs, toast, fruit, and an avocado on the side. It used to be a bowl of cereal on the side, but Bea finally convinced her grandmother that that was entirely too much food, and on top of that cereal was generally not very healthy. She rarely finished her breakfast as it was, but this made it a bit easier and definitely healthier.

"Oh, yes," Bea said, exaggerating her words. She nearly said "Oh, hell yea," but that wouldn't have crossed well with her grandmother, no matter how appropriate Bea felt it was for the situation.

"Do you have everything you need? Sit down and eat something before you go. It's going to be a long drive and you shouldn't be hungry. Will there be food when you get there? You'll be hungry by then, you know," Bea's grandma totted on her. Bea held back the compulsion to roll her eyes, even though she always loved the way her grandma took care of her. "I am sure if we don't order something for the night, we will get food from the store. Don't worry grandma, I will eat," she said, sitting down and taking a bite of her eggs. She was eating quickly, her excitement filling her so much she wanted to burst. She didn't know how she was going to sit still on the ride to the beach.

"'Awfully excited, aren't you," Bea's grandma said, with a smile on her lips. "I'm glad you're going, but make sure to call me every day, okay? I need to make sure you're okay. And don't go in the water if the red flags are up, you don't want to be pulled in a rip tide. Are their lifeguards on the beach you're going to?"

Bea sighed, "Yes Grandma, there will be lifeguards," she said reassuringly, although she wasn't sure if it was true or not. It wasn't one of her check list items to see if there were lifeguards on the particular part of the beach the house would be on.

A worried look crossed her grandmas face, only for a moment, before she brought back the smile she had before. Bea knew what she was thinking, but she stopped herself from saying anything. Bea had broken up with her boyfriend only a week ago, and they were both supposed to go on this trip together. Bea was pretty sure he wouldn't be there anymore, but that didn't stop grandma from worrying that she was going to fall back into the same depressive state she had been in. They had already talked about it and Bea had reassured her everything would be just fine, but you know grandmothers, they never stop worrying.

Bea finished her breakfast quickly, and chugged down a cup of coffee. "Alright, Grandma, I'm ready to head out," she said, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. She pulled out her phone and shot a quick text at Audrey, her best friend for the last few years now, and hopefully forever.

Hey I'm ready to go, you ready for me to come get ya?

Bea didn't wait for a response as she grabbed her things and head out of the house. Her grandma followed her out, telling her to make sure she eats enough, not drink too much (grandma wasn't dumb), and to have a great time, stay safe, you know, all the normal things. "I will! Love you!" she said before slamming the trunk with all of her bags inside and sliding into the drivers seat. She glanced at her phone again before turning on the car and heading to Audrey's.

Last edited:
Delilah

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"Let's run laps, but in style."
with:
tags: jasmyn jasmyn
Her eyes had been locked on the ceiling for what seemed like hours now. Motionless, daring the ceiling to blink first. The only time she moved was to reach for her water bottle and her painkillers any time the pain started to creep into her knee. Otherwise, not even her chest moved from her breathing. The television had been on at some point before the sleep timer cut it off. There wasn't much noise from outside of her room as the house was empty, something she had grown accustom to at this point. Her sister had a lot of basketball camps to attend to improve her skill. While Delilah would have love to attend to, becuase everyday grinding meant progress, she knew that she was a better player than her sister and healing was more important. Her mom? Well her mom was either blacked out from drinking every bottle of wine in the house, or sleeping over one of her friend's house. She was rarely home.

Eventually, her phone lit up as the alarm she set to wake up for the trip began to echo through the otherwise silent room. Any thoughts of sleep were gonenow, so she slowly sat up in the bed. She didn't immediately stow the alarm, no, instead letting it ring as she untied the her hair wrap and bonnet. A hand rubbed her eye before she finally reached over to her phone and pressed the screen to stop the alarm.

"Alexa, can you turn the tv on to ESPN," she commanded gently as her TV lit up and SportsCenter took place of the previously black screen. She took a moment to pick herself out of the bed in only her t-shirt, before walking into the bathroom and turning that light on. She stared in the mirror for a moment trying to not look so groggy, before removing the mouth guards that were on her teeth. Guards she used to keep her from grinding her teeth at night. She'd go through her routine, showering, brushing her teeth, applying perfume and the like, doing her make up, and finishing off getting dressed (pictured). She wanted to wear something comfortable for plane travel, but looks good enough that when she got to the beach house she wouldn't have to change.

A few moments would pass before she grabbed her duffle bag, her purse (that was really more a small bookbag) and her magenta suitcase and she was in her Lyft to the airport. She and Vanessa had booked a flight together and agreed to meet at the gate. They weren't always in sync when it came to timing, so this was probably the best option. The trip to the airport wasn't too long, and checking her suitcase didn't take too long either. Neither did getting through security, or making to her gate with her blanket around her shoulders. It still was some time until boarding, so she decided to pull her camera out. Maybe she could vlog a bit? She hadn't posted anything on YouTube in a while.

[/div][/div]

[class=container] --main: #ffccdd; --accent: #000; position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 18.5em; height: 25em; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; background-color: var(--main); padding: 0.5em; box-shadow: 5px 5px 0px var(--accent); [/class] [class=pic] position: relative; width: 97%; height: 100%; color: #fff; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/60565c9c06340883944f6791a4f81461/25a4d6e3237629d3-de/s640x960/08c6ef4eee848c01432cb4d03c8b4eec544437d1.jpg); background-size: 135%; text-align: left; [/class] [class=name] position: relative; width: auto; height: 1.5em; font-size: 1.5em; color: var(--accent); text-transform: lowercase; text-align: left; padding-top: 14em; font-weight: 700; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #fff; overflow: hidden; padding-left: 1.5em; letter-spacing: 5px; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] padding-top: 1em; padding-bottom: 15em; background-color: var(--main); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; height: auto; color: var(--accent); overflow: visible; padding: 15px 5px 15px 5px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=circlepic] width: 5em; height: 5em; border-radius: 30em; margin-left: 2em; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/cf7b9f648b8191e1b00c5c960790ec70/25a4d6e3237629d3-4b/s640x960/69d15f8ba5d5f38860cfe0c55e5f11e91a276975.jpg); background-size: 100%; margin-top: 1em; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px var(--accent); transition-duration: 0.1s; [/class] [class name=circlepic state=hover] background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/f8a3e4f9f351d0921422a640f8ac9afe/20a19004564fe878-f4/s500x750/353e6051b7e90746cf834c6fcd31385ff113d80a.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 30% 10%; transition-duration: 0.1s; [/class] [class=content] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 20em; height: 25em; color: #fff; padding-right: 2em; [/class] [class=postinfo] font-size: 0.5em; color: var(--accent); text-align: center; margin-left: -3em; line-height: 2em; text-shadow: 0.75px 0.75px 0px white; letter-spacing: 0em; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.25; [/class] [div class=container][div class=content] [div class=pic] [div class=name]
Vanessa Foster
[div class=circlepic][/div]
[div class=postinfo]outfit: click to see
interactions: delilah
tags: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=text]
Vanessa probably should've prepared the night before her flight but that would've been too easy, right? Leave it to her to always leave the packing for the day of the trip. It wasn't that she wanted to run late, it just worked out that way. Her timing was the worst, almost as bad as her forgetfulness. She threw the last pair of shorts into her suitcase and grabbed her hygiene bag before rushing out the front door. Of course, she had to turn right back around since she had forgotten her keys but after that she was finally on her way to the airport.

Once she made it to the airport and passed through all of the required checks, she began to search around for Delilah. The pair had made arrangements to meet since they didn't have the same judgment of timing. Glancing at her phone, she realized just how late she was, barely making it. "Del! Hey! I know I'm soooo late. I had to go back because I forgot one of my bags." she explained as they proceeded to board the plane. You'd think with as many flights as she'd taken to competitions she'd be on time but that sadly wasn't the case. After they found their seats, Nessa plugged in her headphones and hoped for the flight to be quick. She was excited to see their friends and to get this vacation started, she definitely needed it.
[/div] [/div][/div][div class=credit]code by sox[/div]

Last edited:
[class=background] max-width: 650px; margin: auto; border-bottom: 6px solid #F87474; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2LfhKo.png), auto !important; [/class] [class=banner] height: 110px; padding: 20px; background-color: #FAC7BD; [/class] [class=tag_container] white-space: pre-wrap; margin-left: 245px; margin-top: -116px; [/class] [class=tag_header] text-align: center; font-size: 23px; font-weight: bold; margin-top: -25px; font-family: 'Poiret One'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #F87474; [/class] [class=tag_text] text-align: center; margin-top: -30px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: white; [/class] [class=icon_border] display: inline-block; border: solid 1px white; background-color: white; line-height: 0; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=icon_one] background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f3/4e/52/f34e526d5bb1d6df97a72ae5531a9997.jpg'); background-size: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=icon_two] background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/24/1e/9f/241e9fe4974841c765e45aea49fb41f0.jpg'); background-size: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=textcontainer] background-color: #FAC7BD; white-space: pre-wrap; padding: 5px; color: #F87474; [/class] [class=initial_letter] display: inline-block; font-size: 3.5em; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 5px; float: left; font-family: 'Rasa'; [/class] [class=textinformation] line-height: 18px; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; text-align: justify; padding: 5px; margin-top: -5px; [/class] [div class=background][div class=banner] [div class=icon_border][div class=icon_one][/div][/div] [div class=icon_border][div class=icon_two][/div][/div] [div class=tag_container]
[div class=tag_header]Audz
[div class=tag_text]Location: Home in bed Scenario: road trip! With: Her best friend! (Bea) Mentions: JustAlexandra JustAlexandra Outfit:x
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer]
[div class=initial_letter]A
[div class=textinformation]udrey probably only got about three hours of sleep last night and maybe that was pushing the envelope just a bit. She couldn’t help herself. The excitement inside of her couldn’t be contained because the trip was finally here and she was finally free of the responsibilities of young teenager in a modern hell also known as high school. Audrey shoved the covers away from her body and made her way into her bathroom then she hopped into the shower. Once out, she wrapped a towel around her waist. As soon as she stepped out of the bathroom her phone dinged from her bedside table. Audrey scrambled to grab it remembering, that Bea was supposed to be picking her up! A wave a excitement and nervousness washed over her at the same time. The text made her put a pep in her step and throw on an outfit and her infamous boots. She grabbed her backpack and her suitcase from her closet. She had already filled her suitcase with everything she own and then some but she hadn’t packed up her extras quite yet. She threw in her bag her sketch book, her pencil case, her color pencils and a blanket. She zipped up her bag and made her way downstairs with her suitcase in tow. As she descended down the stairs her foster mom called out to her from the computer room. “There’s breakfast on the bar in the kitchen!” Audrey helps out a thank you while slinking into the kitchen. She grabbed a water bottle from the cabinet then walked over to the freeze and grabbed a bottle of Seagrams and emptied it out into her water bottle then screws the top back on it. A car pulled into her driveway and honked it’s horn very loudly. Audreys mouth erupts in a girlish grin. “BEA!” The brunette grabbed her bags and ran out into the warm weather. She walks to the back of Beas car and popped open the trunk. She threw her bag into the back and then closed the trunks door with a grunt. Audrey slides into the passenger seat while taking a sip from her water bottle. She pushes the bottle towards Bea. “ I would you like some?”
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
codedbycrucially

Last edited:
Delilah

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"Let's run laps, but in style."
with:Vanessa

It wasn't that Delilah was particular about time. That was to the contrary. It was more so that she did not like putting unnecessary pressure on herself. She was a planner. So she needed to plan for possible situations accordingly. What if there had been a traffic incident that caused her to be an hour late to the airport? If she had left with the intentions of getting to the airport an hour early, she would have missed her flight. Not that it happened, nor did anything like that rarely happened. It was purely the principle behind it. It was nothing against Vanessa, but there was no need to cause conflict between them so keeping their timing independent, was the best.

And it seemed like she had made the right choice as Vanessa showed up with only a minute or two to spare. This caused her to shake her head a bit, muttering something under her breath in Spanish before offering a genuine smile, " Oy, glad you made it. Ready for some fun?" Soon they would be boarded on the plane and seated next to each other. Delilah buckled her seatbelt and fastened it before making sure her cam was secure.

She looked into it and smiled, "So we're on the plane, headed to San Diego. Should be lots of fun." she pointed the camera over to Vanessa and chuckled a bit before turning it back to herself, "So I'm going to take a beauty nap, and hopefully I wake up to beaches." She moved a bit and made sure she secured the camera between her thighs before placing her airpods in her ear and snuggled under her blanket.

The flight would be quick an easy as Delilah slept all the way through it before it landed and was starting to let people off. There was this thing she had, where she always waited until everyone was off the plane before she would start to gather her things. That many people at once just bothered her.

[/div][/div]

Monroe Abernathy
0ED23ABC-EE4B-42A8-A937-1E2C06C7ED8B.jpeg
Mention: N/A

She sipped from the straw of her venti caramel iced coffee from Starbucks as she focused on the road. She had gotten an early start. Waking up before dawn and hopping into her little Fiat to drive down to the beach house that had been rented for the summer. This should be fun, drinking, partying, doing reckless shit sounded like the perfect vacation before starting at FIT in the fall. She was excited to get out of Washington and move to the big apple of all places, especially to focus on her studies in fashion and design. She reached into the paper bag wrapping her finger around the warm bagel, pulling it out taking a large bite. She had gotten a good chunk of the trip already done with. “Only a few more hours” she said to herself as she raised the volume to the music in the car beginning to sing along.

She rolled down the window belting out the lyrics to the song. She smirked and winked at a guy in the car next to hers before she hit the gas and zoomed past him. She swerved for one lane to the next speeding down the highway. She enjoyed road trips, especially on her own. It gave her the time to think and reflect on things. Time to really dig deep, a chance to feel things she didn’t usually allow herself to feel in the public eye. She was always the fun drinking buddy, the one who always had a smile on her face and shone positivity. She was fine with that but now she didn’t really allow herself the chance to feel, to cry, to scream.

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

Alante

"You do it, or you don't."
with:

He was excited when he had gotten the internship and even more so that they allowed him to take a week off. Though all things considered it wasn't truly a week off, since he'd had to do work while he was at a beach house. At least he didn't have to be IN the laboratory at the CDC. Doing work beach side seemed like a better outlook than being in a cold lab. Plus, Monroe was supposed to pick him up from the airport so it seemed like a win win so far.

It was a bit taxing living across the country from your friends, well your high school friends anyway, so he couldn't miss this opportunity to see some of the old squad. Besides, this meant that he could change his scenery for a bit. He loved Atlanta, but between school, work (illegal and legal), man he needed a get away. It was from a meeting at Emory, to home, a "package" drop off, before finally the Red Candy Painted 67 Chevelle sitting on 20 inch crhomed rims with Big KRIT blasting out came to a stop.

Alante looked to his left to the driver, his younger brother. There was a long glare from the elder Howard sibling before he began to speak,"On me. One scratch and I'm throwing you in river. For real. Let me find out you got some fast girl in here too. CJ, don't play with me folk." He took a long exhale as he reached into his pocket, and pulled out a stack of money. He counted a few hundreds off,"This here gas money and food money. Don't let ma know I gave it to you. Say you made it at your part time spot, alright?"

The younger sibling nodded as Te returned the money to the pocket of his trousers and got out of the car reaching into the back to pull out a black Jordan Brand duffle bag. He slung his coat over his shoulders and made his way into the airport. He always did TSA pre-check, so it was little time to get to his gate. It helped tha the always packed light, usually only bringing shoes and casual wear, while having the rest of his clothes sent to him. He would have sent all of his clothes and have zero bags, but it never was a guarantee that it'd get there in time. Which is why he always packed a button up, loafers, and chino's for more formal places in his duffle bag, just in case.

The flight was a bit of a longer one, but, that was expected coming cross country. It didn't quite feel that long, because the entire time he was listening to music while typing of article reviews on research into opioids and if their effectiveness is worth the results. He was working like a graduate student, but if he was going to achieve that MD, PhD a head start would not hurt his cause.

It almost seemed like they landed too soon as he reluctantly packed up his laptop, grabbed his duffle bag and got off the plane. He glanced to his watch to check the time, nodding to himself,"She should be here soon..." he mentioned taking a bit of a yawn as he sat on a bench to wait for his ride.

[/div][/div]

Monroe Abernathy
B5E6BCD4-4B53-43C4-91A7-B9DB8FF912E7.jpeg
Mention: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami

She looked at the clock on the dashboard noticing the time cursing under her breath. She was already running a bit late to picking up Alante, a friend and dealer from when he was back in high school with her a few years ago. She always had a school girl crush on him but never really acted much on it. Partly due to the fact that he really didn’t give her the chance. He was always so busy with his crowd and being two years her senior made it difficult. They didn’t share any classes together, he was never really at any of the parties she went to, and if he was he was again always doing his own thing. However, now was different. She had just graduated, she was two years older and a lot more woman than she was two years ago.

She pulled off at the exit for the airport arrivals chewing on her bottom lip nervously. She wasn’t sure what to expect. It had been a little while since she had seen Alante. She was a bit surprised when he hit her up after the beach house was planned. She breathed deeply feeling the butterflies fluttering about in her stomach. The same butterflies she felt when that text cam through the first time figuring this whole thing out. She pulled up to the terminal and rolled down the window driving down the strip slowly looking for him.

That’s when she spotted him. Tall, dark, sharply dressed and handsome as ever. She bit her bottom lip before hollering out her open window, the car coming to a stop. “Hey Trey” she said with a smile. She was grinning from ear to ear. She couldn’t help herself. That school girl crush was rushing over her. She couldn’t make it known though, at least not yet. She parked the car and jumped out running over to him jumping up hugging him tight. Smooth she thought to herself. Her heart was pounding hard against her chest. She released her embrace biting her lip looking down at her feet. “It’s been so long! How was your flight?” She asked leading him back to her car, climbing back into the drivers seat.

Last edited:

ANGEL ASHFORD
"you're different. so what? i think you should cherish that..."

with: no one yet

tags: n/a

mood: anxious

Awkwardly dragging two oversized suitcases with his acoustic guitar strapped to his back, Angel looked almost comically tiny as he struggled past crowds of weary-eyed travellers in the maze called an airport. The dark circles that had seemingly made a permanent home under his usually bright blue eyes didn't add to his look, either. He needed a can of monster, asap... actually, make that at least two.

Flying alone was terrifying in itself, but Angel's list of fears had only just begun. Though the emo had been smart enough to arrive extra early so he could avoid a last-minute panic attack over missing his flight, there were other issues not so easy to address. Mainly, taking off to California with a bunch of wild partiers on some crazy last-minute vacation... all while Angel had never even so much as tried alcohol and spent almost every Friday night alone with his guitar or a game. Why exactly had he agreed to this?

Angel had been awake for days at this point, running entirely off a strange mix of excitement, dread and caffeine. It was an intense sensation, and one that only decreased slightly once he'd made it safely on board the flight and dealt with his luggage. Knowing that sleep was not an option, the emo instead chose to put on his headphones and crank up some familiar songs as he leaned against the window of the plane.

While the snobby businessman next to him probably didn't appreciate being blasted with the opening notes of Chelsea Smile by Bring Me the Horizon, Angel found it almost comforting and didn't really care if it offended anyone. Whatever prevented a full-blown anxiety attack was acceptable at this point.

The rest of the flight went by without incident, though that didn't stop Angel's heart from dropping every time the plane hit turbulence. Once they landed and he was re-united with his rather excessive luggage, the sleep-deprived emo boy was finally able to secure an energy drink and calm himself.

Now Angel just had to wait for the ride he'd called for to arrive... and then face the undeniably scariest part of the trip yet. No pressure.

codedbycrucialstar

"Jason Wu"

KKtxdga.gif

Jason started up his ceiling in his grandmother’s spare room. His grandmother Mei had agreed he could and stay out here until it was time for him to go to the beach house with his friends. He wasn’t exactly friends with everyone but he was friends with most of them and the rest of them he was on friendly terms with. He took a deep breath and slowly released it as he turned his head to look at the clock. He still had time to kill before he would need to drive to San Diego. If he left right on time, the drive should be two and a half hours more or less. The young budding adult raised up in his bed and swung his feet from under the covers.

Jason did a few stretches then immediately went to go turn on his computer to see what his friends what do via Team Speak and Discord. They had some doing some raids on WoW, others tackling dungeons in FFXI and even on FFXIV. He even had some friends playing LoL, Vindictus and Black Desert to name a few. He had a few buddies playing consoles games like CoD and Minecraft. Jason took his time to say hey to every one and let them know he will be on vacation for the week and not really expect him to be on, though he may friend time to jump on.

Once he was finished he went to look over his checklist his Auntie Lin and his Grandmother made him make two days ago. The only thing he had left to pack was his necessities, gaming laptop and snacks. Jason checked the clock again put a little pep in his step. He started to pack his tooth brush, body wash, some towels, and deodorant. Jason moves his bags and carry on to the bedroom door then slipped into the shower.

Jason stepped out and dried off his body leaving his hair for last. He put on his boxers, jeans, socks, undershirt and a somewhat fuzzy sweater. He had checked the forecast and it was a little cool but still considered warm. He went to the closet to find him some shoes he didn’t pack and once he did he put them on. He checked clock one more time and started searching for his keys which took a while to find because he forgot where had them. Jason, with his still damp hair, grabbed his bags and met his grandmother and aunt in the kitchen.

“Zǎoshang hǎo” his auntie said coming around to give him a hug "Come eat, I made you some breakfast. Eat before you go.”

His grandmother gave him a warm smile before taking her coffee into the family room. Jason bows to her before she left and looked towards his aunt. “Hao.” He sat down at table and dug into what she made, which consisted of congee with pickled vegetables and fried dough. When he was finished he washed his bowl and spoon. "Alright Auntie, Grandma. I will be going now, zài jiàn!”

Jason popped the trunk of his Honda Civic Si, and placed his bags in the trunk. He waved to his aunt who was watching him from the door, and hopped in the car. Once he had the car warmed up and had his iPod bluetoothed to the car he drove off headed towards Los Angelos the city of angels.

The Nerd

"Jace Miller"

xdUGRVt.jpg

Light brown thumbs were taping quickly on the glowing screen. He seemed to be replying to a comment under one of his pictures on Instagram. The young man finished of his reply with a one hundred emoji and the okay hand sign. One thumb pushed send and the phone immediately dropped on the bed as Jace tossed it. He was packed and good to go. He had flown in the day before to avoid delays and the like.

He was anxious and worried as it was his first time on a plane. Some friends and family had assured everything would be fine and that would more likely die in a car crash than on a plane. Which did little to improve his spirits though their care was appreciated. And when the turbulence hit, he felt his world was ending. When he had landed he practically ran off the plan and almost kissed the floor. But he had a image to maintain in case anybody recognized him.

Jace was already dressed and killing time. But seeing as it was almost time to be at the beach house he grabbed his bags and put them in the Uber that was outside. He told the guy he be right back and turned his hotel key and grabbed a mint from the candy jar. Once he did that he returned to the Uber and greeted who his driver was, Samantha, he got into the back of her Toyota Corolla. He confirmed the address with her and they were on the road towards the beach house. Jace leaned back in his seat and put in one ear bud and started to play his favorite playlist on his phone.

The Innocent

"Bea Lepore"

Bea was giddy as Audrey got into the car. She wanted to scream with excitement. "HEY GIRL!!!" she yelled as the door shut. She noticed the bottle in Audrey's hand and knew it wasn't water even though it looked like it.

Bea thought for a moment before taking the bottle and taking a small gulp. She wasn't one to be overly reckless, and she had to drive at least part of the trip if not the whole way (she didn't mind driving the whole way if she felt up to it), but one sip probably wouldn't hurt, right? That's why there was a limit for drinking and driving, you could have a little and still drive. It might help her nerves on the freeway anyways. With that last thought, she took another sip, cringed a bit at the flavor, and passed it back. "Okay, that's all for me until we get there."

Bea put the car in drive, ready to get this show on the road, when Audrey spoke up.

"Sooo, I sorta invited Millie... and I told her I would pick her up."

Bea looked at Audrey with wide eyes. Audrey knew that Bea didn't like Millie. The girl reeked of "I'm better than you," and drugs. Not that Bea didn't partake in some choice drugs herself, but, she didn't consider herself to be on Millie's level, and she didn't want to be. In fact, this was the first she had heard of Millie coming to the beach trip at all. Not only did she have to worry about her ex potentially showing up (although, she expected him not to), but now she had to deal with someone she hated coming to? AND she was expected to pick her up???

"Audrey... are you serious? This is a joke, right?" she asked, knowing it wasn't. If it had been she would have picked up on it already, or at least she figured she would have. She sighed, moderately irritated, "What's the address?"

And just like that, they were off to Millie's.

vixe vixe , MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

The Princess

[class=rectangle] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transform: translateX(-50%); left: 50%; background:#A188A6; overflow: visible; width: 510px; height: 360px; border: 2px solid white; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 138px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; font-style: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 30px; color: white; text-shadow:3px 3px #7F5A83; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/274347746/original.gif); background-size: 230%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=pic2] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://www.vagalume.com.br/zara-larsson/images/zara-larsson.jpg); background-size: 120%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic3] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/3dda264085b7b634b0c1ea0d0084ddcf/tumblr_inline_nom4biN8IF1sc3ygs_250.gifv); background-size: 175%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic4] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://img.allfamous.org/public/people/faces/zara-larsson-19971216-allfamous.org.jpg); background-size: 110%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic5] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://media1.tenor.com/images/2ac9c851fefa5ad55f3378b43c0b4c95/tenor.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 40% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic6] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1187101053679849472/l43DrC57_400x400.jpg); background-size: 125%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 130px; top: 340px; opacity: 0.7; overflow: hidden; width: 225px; height: 26px; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #fff; [/class] [class=container] position: absolute; top: 60px; left: 125px; background: #A188A6; width:250px; height:270px; overflow:hidden; border: 1px solid white; [/class] [class=textbox] background: #7F5A83; overflow: auto; width: 257px; height: 260px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=name2] position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 10px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; background-color: #A188A6; font-style: normal; text-transform: lowercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; color: white; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=name on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 name2 [/script] [script class=name on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 name2 [/script]
[div class=rectangle]
[div class=pic1]

[div class=pic2][/div]
[div class=pic3][/div]
[div class=pic4][/div]
[div class=pic5][/div]
[div class=pic6][/div]
[div class=name]millie stark[div class="name2 hidden"]interactions: Audrey ( vixe vixe ), Bea ( JustAlexandra JustAlexandra )
outfit: xxx[/div][/div]​
[div class=container][div class=textbox]Light filtered in through the open blinds, sending slashes of light through the otherwise dim room. The walls were a pale grey in color, and various framed black and white photographs were creatively arranged along them. In one corner, a small desk was pushed against the wall with a few books carelessly placed on top of it. Opposite of that was a small dresser with the drawers slightly askew. Millie stood at the center of the room, looking down at the medium-sized, black suitcase that lay open on her bed. She had already packed her clothes, toiletries, shoes, and other necessities into one half of the suitcase, zipping it closed. Millie has reserved the other side of the bag for what she needed to get through spending two months with people from high school.

The brunette absentmindedly flipped through the small resealable bags filled with various pills, powders, and plants in the miniature safe she had custom built into a copy of Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child. Millie wasn't entirely sure why she had agreed to go on this trip. Maybe it was because the idea of finally seeing people she associated with "home" for the first time in a couple of years might be cathartic for her. Or maybe it was because she wasn't as stone cold as she appeared and actually liked some of her classmates. Maybe she just wanted one last epic party before the real world of adulting took over her entire life. Whatever the reason, Millie knew she would need her supply to get her through the summer.

Closing the safe, she made sure it electronically locked before stashing it in the suitcase alongside her ukulele case, laptop, and sketching materials. Millie zipped up the remainder of the suit case and rolled it down the hallway into the foyer of her two-bedroom apartment. She lived alone, a former roommate having moved out after getting tired of her. Millie wasn't a bad roommate per se. She kept to herself most of the time. But anytime people found out about her lifestyle choices, then tended to disappear without even asking or considering why she did the things she did. Without a second thought on the matter, Millie slid her purse over her shoulder, grabbed her suitcase, and eagerly left a place that didn't really feel like home.

Millie descended the stairs from her apartment, smoking a cigarette as she walked up the hill to the circle drive where she told Audrey she would meet her. Her friend had mentioned riding with Bea, another girl from high school who Millie knew didn't like her. To be honest, the brunette didn't despise Bea. It would be more accurate to say that she just didn't care that much. They hadn't really interacted a lot, and Millie was perfectly fine with it staying that way. Reaching the end of her cigarette, Millie stamped it out below her shoe and looked out over the cars, She recognized the face of Audrey sitting in the passenger seat of one, and offered her a small wave. She approached the car, placing her suitcase alongside the others in the trunk when it opened, before sliding into the back seat. "Hey guys, how's it going?"
[/div][/div]
[div class=credit]code by sox[/div][/div][/div]

[class=rectangle] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transform: translateX(-50%); left: 50%; background:#9FB798; overflow: visible; width: 510px; height: 360px; border: 2px solid white; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 138px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; font-style: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 30px; color: white; text-shadow:3px 3px #74866F; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://resizing.flixster.com/NJa5k_fzc9qT2Kx4w39SqBu286g=/3712x4770/v1.cjs1MDcwNztqOzE4MzYwOzEyMDA7MzcxMjs0Nzcw); background-size: 100%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=pic2] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/a813ef90b58168335870d8ad8c8fe8e5/tumblr_inline_nw5h5hrB0D1qcatxd_250.gifv); background-size: 100%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic3] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://media.gq.com/photos/5abbb58d6279056e0bf1863a/master/w_2447,h_3000,c_limit/tye-sheridan-brad-torchia-02.jpg); background-size: 150%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic4] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://media2.giphy.com/media/3dq2MMUkA61vNUbn2v/giphy.gif); background-size: 100%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic5] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/53/9b/10/539b10c5a6d7e8e13c646eaf835afa4f.jpg); background-size: 175%; background-position: 60% 0%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic6] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/311820920/original.gif); background-size: 175%; background-position: 50% 30%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 130px; top: 340px; opacity: 0.7; overflow: hidden; width: 225px; height: 26px; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #fff; [/class] [class=container] position: absolute; top: 60px; left: 125px; background: #74866F; width:250px; height:270px; overflow:hidden; border: 1px solid white; [/class] [class=textbox] background: #74866F; overflow: auto; width: 257px; height: 260px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=name2] position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 10px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; background-color: #9FB798; font-style: normal; text-transform: lowercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; color: white; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=name on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 name2 [/script] [script class=name on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 name2 [/script]
[div class=rectangle]
[div class=pic1]

[div class=pic2][/div]
[div class=pic3][/div]
[div class=pic4][/div]
[div class=pic5][/div]
[div class=pic6][/div]
[div class=name]Link Scott[div class="name2 hidden"]interactions: open
outfit: xxx[/div][/div]​
[div class=container][div class=textbox]
"Yes, Mom, I've completed all the summer school work and fall prep work I could find... Well, I suppose there were some things I didn't go over but... Sure, I'll look into them as soon as I reach the house... No you don't need to email-... Alright, I'll check my email and download them as soon as I get there. Alright. Yes. Yes. Okay. Love you too, bye." Lincoln quickly pressed the red 'end' button on his smart phone before his mother could say anything else on the other end. As much as he loved his mother and appreciated how supportive she was, sometimes it was overwhelming. Link let out a heavy sigh, ignoring the furrowed brow of obviously eavesdropping cab driver. He didn't feel like explaining about his parents and their high expectations. Instead, Lincoln drummed his fingers on his thigh and stared out the window as the beachy streets raced passed.

For the past two years, Link had been attending Yale for political science. Going away to college was both the most freeing and the most terrifying thing he had ever done. He knew full well that his college was prestigious. Even though his application and extracurricular resume from high school were impressive, it was still a wonder to him that he was accepted at all. His parents were, of course ecstatic, and made sure he had everything paid for so that he would need to get a job while in college. Nevertheless, they made it clear that he owed his college success to them, and would pay them by graduating at the top of his class. So, when the time came for the trip, it was a struggle for Link to even convince them that flying back for the summer to see his old high school friends was a good idea. He was thankful that they eventually agreed.

By the time the cab pulled up in front of the large house, the leftover anxiety from a phone conversation with his mother had dissipated. Excitement replaced it as Link climbed out of the cab, first glancing at the horizon of the ocean that he could barely see then the rather exquisite home in front of him. Even though his mother had emailed him a list of everything he "should" bring with him, Lincoln had fit his necessities into a backpack and a single large suitcase. He pulled it from where it sat beside him in the back seat of the cab and paid for his ride, speaking a quick, "Thanks," to the cab driver before shutting the car door behind him.

As soon as the former class president entered the foyer, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Link paused, pulling his phone from his pocket to check his messages. On the screen was a message from his mother, the email of several documents, practice tests, literature, and problems that he was supposedly sto complete over the break compiled into a single document sharing link. According to his mother, there were apparently too many to attach to an email. Link let out a heavy sigh and shoved his phone back into his pocket without even replying. This was supposed to be his time to relax. But at this rate, the trip would be much more about being several steps ahead next semester instead of having a good time.

Link rolled his suitcase a little further into the house, leaning it against a wall. "Hello?" he called out, hearing no one respond. Biting his lip, Lincoln assumed he was the first to arrive. So, leaving his suitcase by the door to dispose of later in whatever room was deemed his, he walked through the house and out on to the back patio where the pool was in full sight. With a grin and a joy he hadn't felt in quite a well, Link couldn't help but say, "Wow."
[/div][/div]

[class=background] max-width: 650px; margin: auto; border-bottom: 6px solid #F87474; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2LfhKo.png), auto !important; [/class] [class=banner] height: 110px; padding: 20px; background-color: #FAC7BD; [/class] [class=tag_container] white-space: pre-wrap; margin-left: 245px; margin-top: -116px; [/class] [class=tag_header] text-align: center; font-size: 23px; font-weight: bold; margin-top: -25px; font-family: 'Poiret One'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #F87474; [/class] [class=tag_text] text-align: center; margin-top: -30px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: white; [/class] [class=icon_border] display: inline-block; border: solid 1px white; background-color: white; line-height: 0; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=icon_one] background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f3/4e/52/f34e526d5bb1d6df97a72ae5531a9997.jpg'); background-size: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=icon_two] background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/24/1e/9f/241e9fe4974841c765e45aea49fb41f0.jpg'); background-size: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=textcontainer] background-color: #FAC7BD; white-space: pre-wrap; padding: 5px; color: #F87474; [/class] [class=initial_letter] display: inline-block; font-size: 3.5em; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 5px; float: left; font-family: 'Rasa'; [/class] [class=textinformation] line-height: 18px; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; text-align: justify; padding: 5px; margin-top: -5px; [/class] [div class=background][div class=banner] [div class=icon_border][div class=icon_one][/div][/div] [div class=icon_border][div class=icon_two][/div][/div] [div class=tag_container]
[div class=tag_text]Location: on the road again Scenario: road trip! With: Bea and Millie Mentions: JustAlexandra JustAlexandra MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Outfit:x
[div class=textinformation]sense of guilt chewed at Audreys stomach. She had to tell her or else Millie wouldn’t have been picked up. “Sooo, “ she trailed off while wringing her hands together in her lap. “I sorted invited Millie.. and, told her that I’d pick her up.” The brunette shrugged sheepishly at her best friend who only stared at her with wide eyes. “Audrey.. Are you kidding me?” Audrey shook her head. “This is a joke right?” Audrey couldn’t bring herself to look into Bea’s eyes. Her best friend sighed and asked, “What’s the address?” Audrey told Bea the address of Millie and then they were off. She could barely contain her excitement. She’d been waiting for this trip ever since the start of the new school year and now that she was graduated, it was just what she needed to relax and have fun before she attended art school in the fall. She hadn’t yet told anyone that she got in and she was a afraid of what Bea would say about her moving so far away from her. But that was a problem for later, the only problem right now was making sure Millie and Bea didn’t claw each other’s eyes out. The car slowly rolled to a stop at the place where Millie had told her meet up at. Mille gave Audrey a small wave when she spotted her and Audrey responded by rolling down her window and shouting out at her. “HEY MILLIE!” She shouted, waving her arms frantically. Millie threw her stuff into the back and then slid into the back seat. “Hey guys, hows it going?” She asked. Audrey turned in her seat thrusting her water bottle in Millies face. “Just drink this and we will get through this car ride fine.”
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
codedbycrucially

Last edited:
Alante

with:

Alante would be lying if he said getting some alone time with Monroe wasn't a part of the reason he asked her to pick him up. There were options to get to the beach house. Everything from a bus ride, to a lyft, to asking someone else. True, that Alante might have preferred walking over a bus, but still. There were options. Their age difference meant they never really got a chance to be too close. Well, at least Alante never tried too hard to be anything more than friends because of the age difference. Besides, they didn't have any classes together and rarely crossed paths outside of the school halls. Te had his own things he was busy with, from football to not so legal activities. Well that and he moved to the other side of the country for school.

Now? They were grown and that age difference was inconsequential. So when they planned it and he knew she was coming, he wanted to get the opportunity to learn more about her. He knew some things about her from social media and their DM exchanges here and there, but it would away be nice to learn more.

Alante had fallen into a bit of a daze from being lost in his mind, but was broken when he heard his nickname, "Trey". The voice was familiar which caused him to smile as he looked over to see Monroe getting out of the car. He stood up and adjusted his duffel bag around his shoulders. "Hey wha-," he was cut off by her hug as he froze a bit from shock. Though whatever scent she had, whether it be her perfume, body wash, shampoo smelled amazing, and caused him to ease up hugging her back. He was even a bit reluctant to let go for a second,"Too long, but my flight was straight, how about your drive?" he asked as he trailed behind her.

When they reached the car he tilted his head a bit, trying to figure out he was going to fit in the car, but shrugged it off and got in and made it work. After he put his seatbelt on, he checked his phone before dropping it off into his bag, "You excited for the week?"

[/div][/div]

Monroe Abernathy
1EAA693B-F3F9-45B1-B27E-2D1047F0E400.jpeg

“Drives been good so far” she smiled. Monroe felt another flutter in her stomach as she watched Alante, a tall, well built man climb into her small Fiat. She giggled a bit once he was in. His knees were pressed up against the dash board almost touching his chest. “You can scoot your seat back hun” she said reaching down between his legs lifting the lever that sat under his chair allowing him to push his seat a bit further back giving him the space to get more comfortable. Suddenly realizing what she had just done, she pulled away brushing the inside of his leg. Her cheeks flushed a deep red. She swallowed hard and started the car, the engine roaring to life.

Monroe was never the shy type. She was not afraid of being in the spot light and having all eyes on her. In fact, she quite enjoyed any attention that was given. She would bask in it. However, with Alante it was different, she’d get giddy and shy. Something she never really experienced before. It was a different kind of feeling and she didn’t know exactly how to deal with it. Pull it together Monroe she thought to herself clearing her throat. She pulled out of the short term parking at the airport driving back onto the highway. She reached to the dash turning up the volume on the radio a bit. She was a bit nervous about what might be said, what he would say. “The week?” She questioned speaking over the music. “I’m excited. Should be fun getting together with everyone, not have any responsibilities for the week. Party, drink, lounging on the beach. That’s my kind of week” she smiled.

Now that they were older, she had thought that maybe something could happen between em but she was just not sure. They would text and DM at times but he still would seem a bit distant beside her sad attempt at flirting. She never had an issue with guys, she’s had her fair share of em. But with Alante, again...it was different. She felt like she never caught his attention the way she had wanted to. Maybe it was just time to give up and accept that they were just friends.

Last edited:
3dc3a2d71ee864d5a7a58bd1fe663c1a.png

acef81b99fb7e83c37c4273b5b02af30.png
"Bells! Wake UP!"

The purple haired female groaned, rolling over in bed to stare at the male trying to get her attention. At least he hadn't shaken her, although knowing Tony, he hadn't been far from it. "What do you want?" She turned again, laying on her stomach now, talking into the pillow. "Leave me alone. What time is it, anyway?" Too fucking early, that was for sure.

"It's going on nine. You told me to wake you up at seven. Which I did, by the way."

Bella had no recollection of him trying to wake her up, but she also didn't remember why she'd told him to wake her up at that ungodly hour. "Ugh." She grunted into the pillow, not making any move to get up. A few seconds later, she felt Tony shaking her, and her hand automatically reached out to slap his arm. "Stop it!"

"Bells, my wife is gonna be here soon. Plus, didn't you have somewhere to be?" Tony grunted back, resting his head on his hand, his elbow propped up on the bed. "Like... a plane ride?"

And just like that, Bella remembered everything. "FUCK!" Practically flying off the bed, she looked around wildly. "Where the fuck are my shorts?" She'd barely finished the sentence when she spotted them, almost tucked completely underneath the bed. As she yanked them on, she looked around again. "My bra?" When Tony said nothing, she looked up and realized he was holding it, twirling it around like a rubber band with a grin on his face. "I hate you." Snatching the bra from his hands, she managed to pull it on without removing her shirt.

By the time she'd gathered her shit, it was going on 9:30. She'd missed her flight, but there'd been no hope for that since she hadn't woken up on time. She didn't bother asking Tony to give her a ride; he had to wait for Theresa anyway, which meant she was on her own to get to the beach house. Thankfully it was just a short ride away-- problem was, she had no ride.

"Thanks for letting me crash, Tony. Tell Theresa I said hi." Bella slung her bag over her shoulder and blew a kiss at her friend, who rolled his eyes at her last comment.

"Because that'd go over so well." He muttered, standing in just his boxers to give her a hug. He lingered and she pushed him away, giving him a quick 'bye' and a wave before leaving. She started down the street and sighed, pulling her phone out of her pocket. Dead. Of course. Could today get any worse?

Hearing a car coming, she turned slightly, holding her thumb up and out as it drove by. The cherry-red corvette didn't stop, though the driver did honk his horn. "Asshole." She muttered, rolling her eyes and starting to walk again. She kept trying, though, and finally some twenty or so minutes later, she got lucky. Two guys in a pickup truck stopped, and agreed to take her as far as they could. She hopped into the bed of the truck and relaxed, one of the guys sliding open the tiny glass window.

The ride was decent, and the guys actually agreed to take her to the house address. A few hours passed, and they were finally there. Bella hopped out of the ass end of the truck, gathering her duffel and giving the guys a wave as they pulled off. Looking at the house, she let out a low whistle. "Shit." Ambling towards the door, she shoved it open and stepped inside.

She spotted a suitcase and knew she wasn't the first. Shrugging, she dropped her duffel beside the rolling suitcase and headed further into the house. A few seconds later, she spotted a figure standing out on the back patio. Sliding open the door excitedly, she stepped out into the warm air again. "HI!"

~~~
Tags: Link ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )

Code by apolla apolla

"Bea Lepore"

Bea was grumpy, to say the least. She tried to shake it off, but nothing was distracting her from the fact that she was going to have to spend the next five hours stuck in a car with someone she didn't like. It wasn't that she couldn't handle having to be around people she didn't like, that was just a part of life, but this was going to be in a car for five hours together. That was just a whole different situation, if you asked her.

Sure, she could have said no, and just went on her merry way to the beach with Audrey, but she wasn't that big of a bitch. It would piss off Audrey too, she was sure, and not to mention it would make her feel a bit guilty. Yeah, she didn't like Millie, but it was a big house and a lot of people, so if she could just make it through this car ride, she could pretend the girl didn't exist the rest of the trip, if she wanted to.

Bea didn't say anything at Millie got into the car, adding to the awkward feeling she already had. It only made it worse that she didn't say anything, but shit, what was she gonna say? "Hey, I don't like you, how was your morning?" No.

Luckily, Audrey turned around and offered Millie the bottle. Bea couldn't help but chuckle a bit at that, and the fact that she said it would help them all get through it. At least no one here was blind to the situation. That sure as shit helped.

"Alright, lets buckle up and get this shit show on the road," she said, glancing at Millie in the rearview mirror. She quickly averted her eyes. This was gonna be just a grand ole' time.

------

apolla apolla MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

When Link and Bella would return to gather their things, they would not longer find them in the foyer. Instead, they'd be upstairs, already set up in their rooms.

The Princess

Bea was grumpy, to say the least. She tried to shake it off, but nothing was distracting her from the fact that she was going to have to spend the next five hours stuck in a car with someone she didn't like. It wasn't that she couldn't handle having to be around people she didn't like, that was just a part of life, but this was going to be in a car for five hours together. That was just a whole different situation, if you asked her.

Sure, she could have said no, and just went on her merry way to the beach with Audrey, but she wasn't that big of a bitch. It would piss off Audrey too, she was sure, and not to mention it would make her feel a bit guilty. Yeah, she didn't like Millie, but it was a big house and a lot of people, so if she could just make it through this car ride, she could pretend the girl didn't exist the rest of the trip, if she wanted to.

Bea didn't say anything at Millie got into the car, adding to the awkward feeling she already had. It only made it worse that she didn't say anything, but shit, what was she gonna say? "Hey, I don't like you, how was your morning?" No.

Luckily, Audrey turned around and offered Millie the bottle. Bea couldn't help but chuckle a bit at that, and the fact that she said it would help them all get through it. At least no one here was blind to the situation. That sure as shit helped.

"Alright, lets buckle up and get this shit show on the road," she said, glancing at Millie in the rearview mirror. She quickly averted her eyes. This was gonna be just a grand ole' time.

------

apolla apolla MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

When Link and Bella would return to gather their things, they would not longer find them in the foyer. Instead, they'd be upstairs, already set up in their rooms.

Last edited:

ANGEL ASHFORD
"you're different. so what? i think you should cherish that..."

with: whoever has arrived

tags: apolla apolla

mood: still anxious

Angel barely noticed the car he was riding in had come to a stop. His mind was elsewhere, worrying about everything from mean strangers and peer pressure to a lack of energy drinks. While usually cute and innocent, the world did not want to see him without those things. Seriously.

"Nice place," the driver commented idly, though Angel barely heard her over his music.

Hurrying to unplug his headphones, the emo boy shoved them along with his phone into the front pockets of his hoodie before stepping out. "Yeah..." he murmured, his voice trailing off as he caught sight of others arriving. Oh, great.

Catching a glimpse of Bella's vibrant purple hair calmed him slightly... though she was probably the craziest person he knew, they'd bonded over a shared love of hair dye and Angel considered her a friend. At least there was one familiar face so far.

Paying the woman and dragging his luggage to the entry area, Angel left it there with the intentions of putting it away later and trailed after his wild friend. Following her to the back patio and sliding the door shut as quietly as he could, the emo offered a shy wave in her direction.

"Hi," Angel half-whispered, hiding behind his brilliant white hair as he always did when feeling nervous and hoping he hadn't interrupted her meeting with the other man.

codedbycrucialstar

Alante

with: Monroe

"That's cool. I swear I'd probably fall asleep driving by myself," he mentioned with a chuckle before glancing out the window. He turned his attention back when she reached her hand between his legs. There was a moment of confusion before he processed what she said and what was going on. He used his legs to push the seat back and glanced to her. She seemed to suddenly realized the situation as she withdrew her hand. Alante was tempted to grab it, but decided against it figuring it might be a little too much for someone he hadn't seen in months. He opened his mouth to say something when she brushed against his leg, but only nervously laughed instead.

That was weird. He thought to himself looking back to Monroe as she pulled the car off. It was weird that he was hesitant in making a move. He was usually confident in every action that he had and with women it was no different, but Monroe had caused him to be more cautious. To be frank, he wasn't trying to do anything to mess up any shot with her in the first few minutes of the week. It would be a long week and he didn't want to spoil it already.

"Yeah, I'ma have to work a bit, but at least it's good to be away from the lab," he stated with a smile at her. Trey turned back to the window and with the top of the knuckle of his index, tapped on the glass, "But let's not make this the last time we get some alone time together, aight? Maybe we can get away from the others at some point and have a picnic on the beach. Ocean waves are peaceful as hell." He hadn't turned back to watch her reaction, instead continuing to foucs out of the window.

[/div][/div]

Monroe Abernathy
1FCB61CB-6D8A-4C62-8B6C-C07D356B6DC0.jpeg

She lowered the volume on the radio. “Not me” She smiled leaning back in her seat getting relaxed, one hand on the wheel and the other propped on the doors arm rest. She stared out “when it’s just me, my music and the open road, it’s when I can get the most thinking done.” Monroe chewed at her bottom lip nervously when he suggested a picnic on the beach. “Sounds romantic” she said with a nervous chuckle then flashing her big smile. Her heart was pounding against her chest and her breathing quickening. Suddenly she gave herself a soft tap on the face. snap out of it!

She looked over at Alante from the corner of her eye, he was staring out the window. “What’s on your mind?” She asked curious. There was some sort of tension in the air and wanted to make sure to clear it out before getting to the house with everyone else around. She was enjoying his company and did agree that they should spend some more time just the two of them but was that actually going to happen, she wasn’t so sure. He had said that a few times back in high school as well and it didn’t happen then, so why believe it might happen now.

Monroe swerved from lane to lane getting lost in her thoughts. Her mind was moving a hundred miles a minute, and at this point so was the small little fiat, zipping through traffic. She felt her jaw clench and her teeth grind. She suddenly had a lot on her mind, things she couldn’t bring herself to speak up about. She thought about it and opened her mouth to say something but closed it a moment later deciding to focus on the road instead. She pulled off the exit for the beach house coming to a stop at a red light. She tapped on the steering wheel impatiently waiting.

At this point she just wanted to get to the house as soon as possible. She followed the directions Waze on her phone dictated to her, driving down some narrow streets, up and down hills, making turns here and there. Finally, she spotted it. “We’re here” she said with a smile nudging his leg. She pulled up into the drive staring up at the house in awe.

[class=rectangle] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transform: translateX(-50%); left: 50%; background:#A188A6; overflow: visible; width: 510px; height: 360px; border: 2px solid white; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 138px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; font-style: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 30px; color: white; text-shadow:3px 3px #7F5A83; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/274347746/original.gif); background-size: 230%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=pic2] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://www.vagalume.com.br/zara-larsson/images/zara-larsson.jpg); background-size: 120%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic3] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/3dda264085b7b634b0c1ea0d0084ddcf/tumblr_inline_nom4biN8IF1sc3ygs_250.gifv); background-size: 175%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic4] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://img.allfamous.org/public/people/faces/zara-larsson-19971216-allfamous.org.jpg); background-size: 110%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic5] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://media1.tenor.com/images/2ac9c851fefa5ad55f3378b43c0b4c95/tenor.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 40% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic6] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1187101053679849472/l43DrC57_400x400.jpg); background-size: 125%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 130px; top: 340px; opacity: 0.7; overflow: hidden; width: 225px; height: 26px; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #fff; [/class] [class=container] position: absolute; top: 60px; left: 125px; background: #A188A6; width:250px; height:270px; overflow:hidden; border: 1px solid white; [/class] [class=textbox] background: #7F5A83; overflow: auto; width: 257px; height: 260px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=name2] position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 10px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; background-color: #A188A6; font-style: normal; text-transform: lowercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; color: white; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=name on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 name2 [/script] [script class=name on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 name2 [/script]
[div class=rectangle]
[div class=pic1]

[div class=pic2][/div]
[div class=pic3][/div]
[div class=pic4][/div]
[div class=pic5][/div]
[div class=pic6][/div]
[div class=name]millie stark[div class="name2 hidden"]interactions: Audrey ( vixe vixe ), Bea ( JustAlexandra JustAlexandra )
outfit: xxx[/div][/div]
[div class=container][div class=textbox]Millie pulled the door shut behind her, immediately sensing the tension that filled the air in the car. It didn't really affect her any, but was enough to make her pause and think about her words from saying anything too stupid. The blonde eyed the water bottle that Audrey had nearly smacked her in the face with, having a sinking suspicion that the clear liquid inside wasn't actually water. She had her own flask of gin in her purse, kept there everyday for whatever she deemed an 'emergency.' But free alcohol was free alcohol. So Millie took the water bottle from her friend and popped the cap, taking a large gulp. Yep, definitely vodka.

Millie glanced up at the two girls in the front as the bitter liquid warmed her body. She made eye contact with Bea in the rearview mirror, but the other blonde quickly looked away muttering something about a shit show. Millie let out a low chuckle, wanting to say something in return but deciding against it. Bea clearly was not enthused about her being there. But it was whatever. Millie took another swig from the bottle, savoring the flavor of the semi-cheap vodka for a moment before swallowing it. It definitely wasn't the crappy frat party jungle juice she had gotten used to since going off to college. So there was at least that.

For a while, Millie was quiet. She alternated between looking out the window and scrolling through various social medias on her phone. A few of her friends from college had texted, upset that she had left them high and dry without a supply for the time being. Millie could only smirk and send back snarky responses telling them to not cheat on her with another dealer. But she couldn't stand the tense silence any longer. So she decided to break it. "So Audrey, what have you been up to since high school? I feel like it's been forever since we last talked."
[/div][/div]

Millie pulled the door shut behind her, immediately sensing the tension that filled the air in the car. It didn't really affect her any, but was enough to make her pause and think about her words from saying anything too stupid. The blonde eyed the water bottle that Audrey had nearly smacked her in the face with, having a sinking suspicion that the clear liquid inside wasn't actually water. She had her own flask of gin in her purse, kept there everyday for whatever she deemed an 'emergency.' But free alcohol was free alcohol. So Millie took the water bottle from her friend and popped the cap, taking a large gulp. Yep, definitely vodka.

Millie glanced up at the two girls in the front as the bitter liquid warmed her body. She made eye contact with Bea in the rearview mirror, but the other blonde quickly looked away muttering something about a shit show. Millie let out a low chuckle, wanting to say something in return but deciding against it. Bea clearly was not enthused about her being there. But it was whatever. Millie took another swig from the bottle, savoring the flavor of the semi-cheap vodka for a moment before swallowing it. It definitely wasn't the crappy frat party jungle juice she had gotten used to since going off to college. So there was at least that.

For a while, Millie was quiet. She alternated between looking out the window and scrolling through various social medias on her phone. A few of her friends from college had texted, upset that she had left them high and dry without a supply for the time being. Millie could only smirk and send back snarky responses telling them to not cheat on her with another dealer. But she couldn't stand the tense silence any longer. So she decided to break it. "So Audrey, what have you been up to since high school? I feel like it's been forever since we last talked."

Last edited:
[div class=tag_text]Location: on the road again Scenario: road trip! With: Bea and Millie Mentions: JustAlexandra JustAlexandra MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Outfit:x
[div class=textinformation]udrey sat turned around in the passenger seat of Beas car. She rolled down the window to let the warm summer air whip through her hair as they made their way to the beach house. The sun shone bright while warming up her skin. She kept her eyes on Millie while she drank from her water bottle. Audrey held her hand out for the bottle and Mille passed it to her. Audrey thanked her with a smile and brought the bottle to her lips, gulping down the burning liquid. You could really cut the tension with a knife. It felt like a ticking time bomb just waiting to happen. Audrey rejoiced as soon as Millie cut the awkward silence. “So Audrey, what have you been up to since high school? I feel like it's been forever since we last talked." Audreys eyes widened at the question. “I’ve been here and there mostly just working on my portfolio, I actually applied for art school..” she trailed off glancing at Bea nervously gauging her reaction. “In New York and I, uh, got accepted.” Audrey quickly put the bottle up to her mouth to avoid having to look at Beas reaction. She didn’t know how Bea was going to react.
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
codedbycrucially

Users who are viewing this thread

Back