• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Summer Madness ( An M/M Search )

Rudeneja

Hi RPN! Rudeneja’s my name, but it’s long and a mouthful so call me Ruddie instead. I’m a 22, almost 23, year old college graduate. Due to this, I would feel more comfortable writing with a partner who is at least 18. No offense to anyone under that age — I know a lot of you are fantastic writers and very mature. I’m just not comfortable with it. When it comes to writing, I write as much as my partner, and always in the third person. No first or second person, no one-liners, please. Activity can vary from everyday to every other day, but I am fairly active; I’m also very patient and I won’t hound you for a reply. That said, if you ghost me, I’m not going to hold it against you. A heads up would be nice but hey, life happens. I’d like this to be long term but it’s okay if you lose interest or can’t continue, no hard feelings. I primarily write with romance involved in my plots and with a focus on m/m pairings.

Now that all of that is out of the way, let’s get on with the fun stuff!

A few of the genres and settings that I am interested in include, briefly:
- Fantasy, Modern or Medieval
- Supernatural, Magic and Monsters
- Crime, Gangs and Mafias
- Horror and Apocalypses
- Science Fiction, Androids and Aliens
- Probably too much to continue listing!

Very Short Plots (I have no preference for which character I write):

One
Somehow, some way, a warlock winds up at a coffee shop and demands for the barista to brew him a dangerous potion. The barista just keeps giving the warlock espressos and hoping they’ll go away.

Two
A tired retail worker meets a literal monster in the middle of the night. Go figure that their night wouldn’t be simple or quiet. The monster is lost and just wants to go back home.

Three
A demon breaks into a house and is very interested in the angry human who lives inside it. The human is not at all interested in befriending a demon.

Four
Two competitive dancers, by accident, are both declared the winners of a nationwide competition. Due to complications, they’re forced to accept a tie and share the trophy. Neither are happy about it.

Five
A prince runs away from home in order to explore the world, only to run into what they think is a bandit. The “bandit” is actually just a traveling musician.

Fandoms (only OC/OC accepted, I don’t write canon):
- Pokémon
- Warrior Cats
- Percy Jackson
- Probably more that I can’t think of.

If you’re interested and want to expand upon an idea, or brainstorm a plot, please send me a PM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back