• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Summer in a small town

Alright. Now I have three options... OH I just remembered lette lette Is it alright if My character has a birth defect? Its called Heterochromia, it's basically two different eye colors one on each side

I do not have a faceclaim for my character if that is alright, Im afraid I can't find anyone that looks like Oswald.

I do not have a faceclaim for my character if that is alright, Im afraid I can't find anyone that looks like Oswald.
Have you tried pinterest? I have a few boards I regularly use to find characters. I can forward one if you'd want.

i use this website to help with most of my face claims idk if this could help
or

i use this website to help with most of my face claims idk if this could help
or
Thanks!
Okay, I can edit my CS once you post yours.
And I finished mine!

If anyone wants to establish a relationship or plot with Charlotte PM me! I'd like try and establish something with everyone who currently lives in the town.

Hey guys! It's been crazy at work. I will have my CS up soon and we can start tonight!

I am trying to get a quick CS up for both of my characters so we can go ahead and start. Is everyone Okay with that? I will fix them along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back